The Islamo Terrorist Admits It, Why Wait for Execution?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Fill out the forms and get ‘er done. Only an uncivilized country would drag on a trial costing tens of millions for years and then tell him he can eat meals for the rest of his life at the same time the loved ones of his victims are eating.

Execution is too humane for this animal. He needs to be tortured by a professional and kept alive as long as possible while suffering the maximum amount of pain. Then they should wrap him in pig skin and bury him alive and send the video to ISIS.

Considering what he did to the families of the people he killed and iinjured.

Better yet, hire these New Yorkers:

Execution is too humane for this animal. He needs to be tortured by a professional and kept alive as long as possible while suffering the maximum amount of pain. Then they should wrap him in pig skin and bury him alive and send the video to ISIS.

Obama set the stage when he gave OBL - who we were all told was not a true Muslim- a Muslim funeral instead of wrapping his body in bacon.

Hearing him gleefully say he's proud of what he did, makes me want to tie him behind my truck and drag him around all day.

Fill out the forms and get ‘er done. Only an uncivilized country would drag on a trial costing tens of millions for years and then tell him he can eat meals for the rest of his life at the same time the loved ones of his victims are eating.

In a murder case OUR judicial systems requires a defense even if the party confesses or pleads guilty.
The prosecution is still required to make a case instead of just agreeing the defendant is guilty.
This is in place so that people who are protecting another cannot plead guilty to a murder they didn't commit.

There is no reason our judicial system should disregard our procedures in order to expedite the process.
New York doesn't have the death penalty ... Why do you think the perpetrator picked there instead of Tampa, Florida where they do have the death penalty?

I volunteer.

In a murder case OUR judicial systems requires a defense even if the party confesses or pleads guilty.
The prosecution is still required to make a case instead of just agreeing the defendant is guilty.
This is in place so that people who are protecting another cannot plead guilty to a murder they didn't commit.

There is no reason our judicial system should disregard our procedures in order to expedite the process.
New York doesn't have the death penalty ... Why do you think the perpetrator picked there instead of Tampa, Florida where they do have the death penalty?

There's no defense or trial. There is a sentencing hearing to determine what the punishment should be. This dirtbag should get the death penalty. The number of dead degree of premeditation should be eligible for life. If I were the prosecution, I would oppose a life sentence. I would settle for nothing less than 50 years, for each victim, served consecutively. That way, no sympathetic judge in the future could let him go.

How screwed up is that. We have a confession, we have video to support the confession.

Fill out the paperwork and conduct the sentence per the desires of the next of kin.

There's no defense or trial. There is a sentencing hearing to determine what the punishment should be. This dirtbag should get the death penalty. The number of dead degree of premeditation should be eligible for life. If I were the prosecution, I would oppose a life sentence. I would settle for nothing less than 50 years, for each victim, served consecutively. That way, no sympathetic judge in the future could let him go.
And then some leftist POS President pardons him. Just happened here in KKKalifornia with our POS governor.

Fry him now.

Because everyone has a right to trial in this country, and because we don't live in a crypto, theocratic fascist state like you and your buddy Trump want.

How screwed up is that. We have a confession, we have video to support the confession.

Fill out the paperwork and conduct the sentence per the desires of the next of kin.

It isn't screwed up at all ... And there is a reason it is required.

Just an example ... If I had a child and that child committed a murder ... And said I did it so I would go to jail instead of my child ... Well that doesn't satisfy the law.
In murder cases ... You actually have to prove the person is guilty ... Them saying so is included, but not all that is required.

Personally I would prefer they investigated the extent of the case.
Maybe they will find something else in their investigation.
Maybe he didn't act alone ... Maybe there is more to the story than him simply saying he did it.

He doesn't get to change our laws.
Your hatred does not determine what our judicial system does or how we handle business.

If you think we should act like he does ... Move your backwards ass to the Middle East.

Last edited:

In cases like this, I am against capital punishment. That would be letting the animal get what he wanted when he got out of the truck waving his guns at the police. He needs to be tortured.

In cases like this, I am against capital punishment. That would be letting the animal get what he wanted when he got out of the truck waving his guns at the police. He needs to be tortured.
Never said we couldn’t have fun in the process.

Never said we couldn’t have fun in the process.
I'll settle for an old fashioned medieval style hanging or guillotine.

Ass wipe wants an ISIS flag in his hospital room. Hiss butthole would make an excellent flag holder donchayathink?

Forum List

Back