"Russia, if you are listening!"

Oct 26, 2017
Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,

In hindsight, this is likely my favorite quote of the 2016 campaign. Turns out they were listening!

Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,

In hindsight, this is likely my favorite quote of the 2016 campaign. Turns out they were listening!

Yea, well Trump doesn't love it today like he did back then.

“Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.” When WikiLeaks released the emails of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta in October, Trump was ecstatic. “I love WikiLeaks!” he declared. He said “WikiLeaks” at least 141 times the month before the election.

Now it's happening to him.

Trump Loved Hacks. But Now They're Hitting His People — And Anyone Could Be Next. | HuffPost

0524-en-reid-sethrich-1322198-640x360.jpg

"Hi there. I gave the DNC emails to Wikileaks. In return Podesta ordered a hit on me. I was shot in the back twice by an FBI agent. I was brought to a hospital, spoke to my family, was alert and very much alive. At the hospital my surgery went well and I was in ICU recovering nicely. I died mysteriously during the night. No one at the hospital was allowed to see me. No code was called. My attending doctor did rounds on patients literally next door but was physically blocked from seeing me. The police were ordered to stand down on my murder investigation."

Trump could just as easily have been talking about his daughter here.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press,” Trump said in a July 27, 2016 news conference.

Ivanka Trump defends use of private email - CNN Video

Lock her up! I'm talking about Ivanka.

Forum List

Back