The internet should have tighter controls..right? Only one hour a day with government permission.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So....to control the nastiness on the internet...since people are so irresponsible...and need government control to make them responsible....here is how we handle the internet....

1) you must register your name and electronic devices with the government.

2) you must pay a fee and get a license to use the internet...failure to do so will revoke your internet priveldges for life.

3) you must go through training on how to use the internet...to make sure you only access legitimate sites and stay away from the illegal ones....

4) you must take mandatory classes on libel and slander laws before you are allowed to access the internet..failure to do so will ban you for life....with fines and possible prison sentences.

5) you will be allowed one hour of internet access a day....no one needs more than an hour a day besides criminals...so no more than an hour will be allowed.

6) you must undergo a background check before you are allowed access to the internet....this way various criminals.....sex traffickers, cyber bullies, terrorists and terrorist sympathizers, identity theives can be found and kept from using computers.......

7) to better control criminal behavior on the internet....internet access will only be allowed in government approved sites, libraries, public schools and other sites deemed acceptable by federal authoritites...

8) All sales of computer and internet equipment and software will require a background check.....to prevent criminals from buying this important equipment....

9) High speed internet access will be prohibited...since only criminals need it to commit crimes.....dial up modums are all normal people need for the internet...

Since the Founding Fathers could never have anticipated computers or the internet, there is no Constitutional issue with these provisions...

So....with these provisions I feel that if we stop one computer crime...our goal is achieved.........Big Brother appreciates your cooperation...

Last edited:
Okay....but there are people trying to create alt internets that address some of the ad/hate/trolling issues people have

Okay....but there are people trying to create alt internets that address some of the ad/hate/trolling issues people have

Sorry....we need "common sense" internet laws.......we don't want to deny normal internet users access to the internet...we just want to make it harder for criminals to get access..........we fully support the 1st Amendment...in fact, I even own a computer........

Sorry....we need "common sense" internet laws.......we don't want to deny normal internet users access to the internet...we just want to make it harder for criminals to get access..........we fully support the 1st Amendment...in fact, I even own a computer........

Yep that does not work for me. Each state should be able to determine what their internet laws are with no federal authority over it whatsoever under the pretense of some fictional "right".

image.jpeg

Yep that does not work for me. Each state should be able to determine what their internet laws are with no federal authority over it whatsoever under the pretense of some fictional "right".

see, that doesn't work......computer criminals in Chicago will simply go to Indiana to get their computers and internet equipment.......we need a federal law, and registration of computer users.......a national data base before you are allowed access.....

Trust me...I support the 1st Amendment, and even own a computer myself...I don't want to ban computers, I just want common sense computer and internet laws....

no one needs more than 1 hour of internet access a day......except for cops, soldiers and government officials.......

see, that doesn't work......computer criminals in Chicago will simply go to Indiana to get their computers and internet equipment.......we need a federal law, and registration of computer users.......a national data base before you are allowed access.....

Trust me...I support the 1st Amendment, and even own a computer myself...I don't want to ban computers, I just want common sense computer and internet laws....

no one needs more than 1 hour of internet access a day......except for cops, soldiers and government officials.......

Then Indiana needs to build a giant wall to keep Chicago internet bandits out. I hear they are the latest trends in fool-proof border control.

Then Indiana needs to build a giant wall to keep Chicago internet bandits out. I hear they are the latest trends in fool-proof border control.

No...we need common sense computer and internet laws...that is the only way....we also need to limit access to high speed internet....only criminals need that.......normal people do not need to speed through the internet.........

Dial up modums are more than enough for the one hour a day access that law abiding citizens will have...

again....I own computers..I am not against them.....I believe in the 1st Amendment...but no Right is unlimited.....you can't yell fire in a crowded theater...so we just need common sense computer laws.........

Microsoft, and Apple, the computer lobby own the politicians and actively want criminals to have access to computers....we need to stop these terrorist groups that have allowed sex traffickers, identity thieves, terrorists, and their sympathizers, and cyber bullies to get their hands on high tech, high speed computers that endanger the public.....

No...we need common sense computer and internet laws...that is the only way....we also need to limit access to high speed internet....only criminals need that.......normal people do not need to speed through the internet.........

Dial up modums are more than enough for the one hour a day access that law abiding citizens will have...

again....I own computers..I am not against them.....I believe in the 1st Amendment...but no Right is unlimited.....you can't yell fire in a crowded theater...so we just need common sense computer laws.........

Microsoft, and Apple, the computer lobby own the politicians and actively want criminals to have access to computers....we need to stop these terrorist groups that have allowed sex traffickers, identity thieves, terrorists, and their sympathizers, and cyber bullies to get their hands on high tech, high speed computers that endanger the public.....

It would take my daily alotment of dial up time just to connect to the Federal Insurance Exchange site I would imagine. That is a non-starter. Government sites at least should be unrestricted. Civilian sites can be regulated.

It would take my daily alotment of dial up time just to connect to the Federal Insurance Exchange site I would imagine. That is a non-starter. Government sites at least should be unrestricted. Civilian sites can be regulated.

The internet was obviously built just for the government....civilians do not need high speed access....you can do your correspondence with the Federal Postal Service......

So...do you see your computer as an extension of your penis? Is that why you don't support common sense computer laws?

I have never, ever, in my entire life, read a more ignorant or hugely satirical post in my life. Thanks for the laugh.

Although the possibility that any sane person could believe in that crap scares the excrement out of me.

So....to control the nastiness on the internet...since people are so irresponsible...and need government control to make them responsible....here is how we handle the internet....

2) you must pay a fee and get a license to use the internet...failure to do so will revoke your internet priveldges for life.

3) you must go through training on how to use the internet...to make sure you only access legitimate sites and stay away from the illegal ones....

4) you must take mandatory classes on libel and slander laws before you are allowed to access the internet..failure to do so will ban you for life....with fines and possible prison sentences.

5) you will be allowed one hour of internet access a day....no one needs more than an hour a day besides criminals...so no more than an hour will be allowed.

6) you must undergo a background check before you are allowed access to the internet....this way various criminals.....sex traffickers, cyber bullies, terrorists and terrorist sympathizers, identity theives can be found and kept from using computers.......

7) to better control criminal behavior on the internet....internet access will only be allowed in government approved sites, libraries, public schools and other sites deemed acceptable by federal authoritites...

8) All sales of computer and internet equipment and software will require a background check.....to prevent criminals from buying this important equipment....

9) High speed internet access will be prohibited...since only criminals need it to commit crimes.....dial up modums are all normal people need for the internet...

Since the Founding Fathers could never have anticipated computers or the internet, there is no Constitutional issue with these provisions...

So....with these provisions I feel that if we stop one computer crime...our goal is achieved.........Big Brother appreciates your cooperation...
All for the children, of course.....and our own good as deemed by the power elite in Washington, DC.

0361-Mayor-Lee-120108-1024x682.jpg

I have never, ever, in my entire life, read a more ignorant or hugely satirical post in my life. Thanks for the laugh.

Although the possibility that any sane person could believe in that crap scares the excrement out of me.

So.....you support the computer lobby, Microsoft, and Apple as they push laws specifically to allow criminals access to computers.......and have blood on their hands...they should be designated terrorist organizations....right?

All for the children, of course.....and our own good as deemed by the power elite in Washington, DC.

0361-Mayor-Lee-120108-1024x682.jpg

Anyone who doesn't want common sense computer laws wants children to die...right?

What problem are you seeking to solve? Has someone taken the internet into an elementary school and killed dozens of children? Did someone taketheinternetto a church and wipeoutworshipersthere? Did someone take the Internet into a crowded movie theater and start posting indiscriminately? Maybe someone had the Internet in a night club and posted so much 49 people were left dead.

Your flimsy analogy falls flat on its face.

What problem are you seeking to solve? Has someone taken the internet into an elementary school and killed dozens of children? Did someone taketheinternetto a church and wipeoutworshipersthere? Did someone take the Internet into a crowded movie theater and start posting indiscriminately? Maybe someone had the Internet in a night club and posted so much 49 people were left dead.

all of the shooters of children used computers to research and plan their attacks......the muslim terrorists used computers to plan and organize and to get radicalized....and the black cop killers......saw anti cop propaganda from black lies matter on the internet......

you simply support the computer death industry.....you suck up the propaganda of Microsoft, and Apple as they push their computers for criminals and don't care when computers are used to kill children........

Every single mass public shooter had internet access and used computers to plan and organize their attacks......and you don't care......it is more important that you have your electric penis than to save the lives of those victims.....

I support the 1st Amendment....I even own computers......but the Founding Fathers could never have concieved of these death devices and would have never allowed them in this country if they had known.......

all of the shooters of children used computers to research and plan their attacks......the muslim terrorists used computers to plan and organize and to get radicalized....and the black cop killers......saw anti cop propaganda from black lies matter on the internet......

We just want to make it harder for these killers to use computers to engage in mass murder, sex slavery, child porn, identity theft, terrorism, terrorist support, stealing national secrets.....

the computer death industry has blood on it's hands...

you simply support the computer death industry.....you suck up the propaganda of Microsoft, and Apple as they push their computers for criminals and don't care when computers are used to kill children........

Every single mass public shooter had internet access and used computers to plan and organize their attacks......and you don't care......it is more important that you have your electric penis than to save the lives of those victims.....

I support the 1st Amendment....I even own computers......but the Founding Fathers could never have concieved of these death devices and would have never allowed them in this country if they had known.......

We just want to make it harder for these killers to use computers to engage in mass murder, sex slavery, child porn, identity theft, terrorism, terrorist support, stealing national secrets.....

the computer death industry has blood on it's hands...

I support the 1st Amendment....I even own computers......but the Founding Fathers could never have concieved of these death devices and would have never allowed them in this country if they had known.....

Yes it should...death cult isis sites need to be scrubbed.....hosts need to face legal damages ...looking at you facebook

Yes it should...death cult isis sites need to be scrubbed.....hosts need to face legal damages ...looking at you facebook

In fact....if a mass shooter is killed...then whoever sold him his computer needs to go to jail for life...that will help clean up the computer death industry..........they are more to blame than the shooter, obviously and they need to be held for those murders.....

You don't think that is coming..............you think the gun grabbers aren't already looking at the internet?

Forum List

Back