Post your college/university

University of Hard Knocks...

th

Central Texas college in Killeen, Tx. had no law library so I had to drive to Austin, Texass to use the law library, only a 2 hour trip...

NEO A& M college in Miami, Ok was the only college in my area that had a TV production program, if not it would have been Houston, TX, no thank you...It had too many people from my high school in Moore, Ok..they sucked as humans...

For me Ryerson. Was the best they said after Carleton or Western.Unfortunately it was the same year they let anyone and everyone in. It was a progressive move to allow anyone into university programs. Oh fucking swell. I am all of a sudden stuck with journalism students who don't have a clue who Kurt Vonnegut is.Or Castanada. I fucking bailed and ran for the coast.

Well after Arizona and Alice Cooper and thats a whole different story.

Moonglow, the OP is asking for schools you have attended, not the ones you've driven through.
I've attended everyone I listed and plan to go back after my last son has graduated college.........in about 7 years.......I started in 1979 ans my last year was 1997.. Weird huh?
Plus technical schools, military schools......I just can't get enough knowledge stuffed in me brain..........

And two more colleges, one in OKC and one in Bentonville, Ar.....but they were little schools...

Whoa what's up with all of the little guys? And don't get me wrong. Not an elitist but were you going for a certain degree?

Forum List

Back