The Intellectual Alt.Right explained:

. I'm a patriot and thoroughly American.
And can you say if European ethno nationalism is superior to hip hop nationalism?
What is wrong with you? Why do you always think one thing is superior? And why can't you just accept definitions by the folks who originate a term? Why do you think terms need your re-evaluation and interpretation?

The Alt. Right is ethno European nationalist.
Mainstream American liberal culture is hip hop nationalist.

Which is superior? See how easy that was? Now lets see if even one liberal can respond substantively.
You need to ask Jake.

He is an expert on the mythical alt-right.

why mythical rather than an accurate understanding of current culture
Well....as I posted, ask Jake. He is the expert.
Now lets see if even one liberal can respond substantively
You have not made any claim that needs to be rebutted.

Your claim, Ed: you have to sustain it.

And can you say if European ethno nationalism is superior to hip hop nationalism?

Nope.
so to a liberal both cultures are equal???

I'm not a liberal. Jake can verify that. Your OP is fraught with 'preconceived notions' of a dubious sort, I suspect.
He has a spurious 'doctoral' degree from a gin mill. If he could make good gin, I would be interested.

Nope.

I'm not a liberal. Jake can verify that. Your OP is fraught with 'preconceived notions' of a dubious sort, I suspect.

if dubious why so afraid to explain why or how? what do you learn from your fear?

Nope.

if dubious why so afraid to explain why or how? what do you learn from your fear?

Not fearful. Just confused over the terms 'ethno European Nationalist' and 'hip-hop Nationalist' that you used in your OP. Your chosen terms are not inherently understood.

Nope.

Not fearful. Just confused over the terms 'ethno European Nationalist' and 'hip-hop Nationalist' that you used in your OP. Your chosen terms are not inherently understood.
^^^ Fail. :lol:

Nope.

white European culture vs Black African hip hop culture

The Alt. Right is ethno European nationalist.
Mainstream American liberal culture is hip hop nationalist.

Which is superior? See how easy that was? Now lets see if even one liberal can respond substantively.
i guess that you are operating under the impression that your op had substance. using that standard my response is replete with substance thusly: BURP.

can the liberal say which is superior and why???
No. The premise of your OP is flawed, much like the logic of superiority of a White culture.

white European culture vs Black African hip hop culture

The current mix of gene pools does not fit your limited 'ticky-tacky' boxes, especially since you view reality as only being black/white.

Forum List

Back