The Indigenous People of the Americas are Waking Up Too

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Interesting. I remember when I was middle school my best friend was a Mexican that told me that he hated the label Hispanic or Latino. I later met a really pretty Costa Rican young lady that said the same thing. They both realized they, just like Black people....have been lied to and given fairy tales to make sure they desire to be white.

Last edited:
hey Ace , long time no see . Concerning your post , yeah , i have heard the same and thats mostly why i call them 'latino' or hispanic . Course , if a nice looking hispanic or latino women ever corrects me i will defer to her correction depending on what we are doing !!:afro:

Interesting. I remember when I was middle school my best friend was a Mexican that told me that he hated the label Hispanic or Latino. I later met a really pretty Costa Rican young lady that said the same thing. They both realized they, just like Black people....have been lied to and given fairy tales to make sure they desire to be white.

It's not that white people want them to think they are white, but rather I believe that most white people really don't know what to call them. They hear the phrase Hispanic, Latino or whatever thrown around and most people are just going to use whatever they think is right. Those phrases really only bother the hyper sensitve types anyways. Most normal people in this world try to like each other and get along.

I once knew a very lovely pale Latina.

She told me her name was Lupita.

She liked "Chiqui" better and said, "Call me that."

Because it is short for Chiquita.

I met her down at the Jacuzzi.

She was stuffed very nice in her bikini.

She then caught me gawking at her private parts walking

Got in and then grabbed my banana.

It's not that white people want them to think they are white, but rather I believe that most white people really don't know what to call them. They hear the phrase Hispanic, Latino or whatever thrown around and most people are just going to use whatever they think is right. Those phrases really only bother the hyper sensitve types anyways. Most normal people in this world try to like each other and get along.

We arent talking about the same thing. Youre talking about whites that have no power and never had any. I'm talking about the leaders of the white supremacy system we currently have and had at the time all these fairy tales about great europeans were made up. This system made sure that lighter skin was seen as favorable and is reflected today everywhere in the world.

Very informative. Good to see you again.

I watch FNX, and listened to various indigenous radio local stations on the AM side that have just vanished.The local indigenous music and news, were can I find that here in Denver?

If Indians were great fighters, they wouldn't be on reservations right now. :laugh:
That's unfair.

The Spanish, French, English, and Americans had rifles and steel.

The Native American Indians had only stone tool weapons.

It was a culture and technology clash.

The Whites wanted the land for crops and the Redskins wanted it for buffalo herd grazing.

They could not agree.

It came down to force.

Guns and steel will beat stone tools any day.

Has nothing to do with great fighting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watch FNX, and listened to various indigenous radio local stations on the AM side that have just vanished.The local indigenous music and news, were can I find that here in Denver?
Try this.

We can get it here over OTA (over the air) broadcasting. You may need to get an indoor amplified antenna for your tv though.

FNX | First Nations Experience

hispanics and injuns have contempt for you b/c of your laziness. stupidity and whining

lol at your denial

Lol at your stupidity. If you referred to an Indian to his face as an "Injun", your dumb ass would likely be on the receiving end of a much deserved fatal ass beating.
If Indians were great fighters, they wouldn't be on reservations right now. :laugh:

Don't play stupid. That is bad form for one who is likely an adult.

If your ignorant, bigot buddy PERSONALLY adressed an American Indian as "Injun", he would likely be waking up on his dumb ass trying to figure out WTF happened.
Now go search Google and educate yourself on the reasons why American Indians ended up on reservations.
Shitty culture, shitty tactics, shitty fighters, and the complete inability to come with ideas even as basic as "the wheel". Fucking cave men had wheels, Indians didn't. Not exactly a smart people.

Sorry, but some cultures are inferior. Indians are among the most inferior.

Yes by European " standards " Native American Indians were definitely "underdeveloped".

Under-developed in war, weapons, brutality, cruelty, selfishness, and the desire to dominate others.

They were also outnumbered by the settlers (invaders).

By the time they were ravaged by diseases brought to this continent by the Europeans like bubonic plague, chicken pox, pneumonic plague, cholera, diphtheria, influenza, measles, scarlet fever,smallpox, typhus, tuberculosis, and whooping cough, there was no way to wage a fight.

But.....their so called "shitty culture" as you so eloquently describe it, managed to substain them and kept them relatively disease free for a very long time prior to the invasion of their land.

The ignorance and arrogance of some of you knuckle draggers here is astounding.
Indians were just as brutal as any other culture, probably more brutal, so spare me your fake romanticized version of what the Indians were.

Lol at your stupidity. If you referred to an Indian to his face as an "Injun", your dumb ass would likely be on the receiving end of a much deserved fatal ass beating.

Don't play stupid. That is bad form for one who is likely an adult.

If your ignorant, bigot buddy PERSONALLY adressed an American Indian as "Injun", he would likely be waking up on his dumb ass trying to figure out WTF happened.
Now go search Google and educate yourself on the reasons why American Indians ended up on reservations.
Shitty culture, shitty tactics, shitty fighters, and the complete inability to come with ideas even as basic as "the wheel". Fucking cave men had wheels, Indians didn't. Not exactly a smart people.

Sorry, but some cultures are inferior. Indians are among the most inferior.

Yes by European " standards " Native American Indians were definitely "underdeveloped".

Under-developed in war, weapons, brutality, cruelty, selfishness, and the desire to dominate others.

They were also outnumbered by the settlers (invaders).

By the time they were ravaged by diseases brought to this continent by the Europeans like bubonic plague, chicken pox, pneumonic plague, cholera, diphtheria, influenza, measles, scarlet fever,smallpox, typhus, tuberculosis, and whooping cough, there was no way to wage a fight.

But.....their so called "shitty culture" as you so eloquently describe it, managed to substain them and kept them relatively disease free for a very long time prior to the invasion of their land.

The ignorance and arrogance of some of you knuckle draggers here is astounding.
Indians were just as brutal as any other culture, probably more brutal, so spare me your fake romanticized version of what the Indians were.

There is no "my version" of what the Indians "were", but there is a plethora if factual history out that is available.

Try Google. It is your friend.

Indians are very fortunate to be given their Nation. Jews as well. Perhaps negros could be gifted the deep south? Personally , whites are already performing WEXIT constantly. Let's encourage everyone to self segregate. LOL. There will also be a sodom and gemorah type venue offered as for jews , miscegenists , LBGTQASDFand democrats. The afore mentioned being UN controlled.

What the hell does your post have to do with "indigenous people?" Neither of the ones you mentioned fit the category.

You DO know what indigenous means, don't you?

My wife is "Hispanic". One day her and her friend Mona were applying for jobs and the interviewer was filling out a form for them. My wife said that the interveiwer looked at Mona and said, your Hispanic right?" Mona said, "Where the fuck is Hispania?" LOL!

What the hell does your post have to do with "indigenous people?" Neither of the ones you mentioned fit the category.

You DO know what indigenous means, don't you?

Obviously you have no clue what you are talking about. Go get a dictionary and try again.

Forum List

Back