The Inconvenient Truth About the Democratic Party

Did you know that the Democratic Party defended slavery, started the Civil War, founded the KKK, and fought against every major civil rights act in U.S. history? Watch as Carol Swain, professor of political science at Vanderbilt University, shares the inconvenient history of the Democratic Party.

ME: The entire history of the Democrat Party is that of slavery, hate, lies, brutality and violence, and they are no different today
]
This lie again?
The Democratic Party didn't 'start the Civil War'- sorry that would be the white conservative males in the Confederate States.
The Democratic Party also didn't fight against every major civil rights act- which you know because it was the Democrats who managed to pass the 1964 Civil Rights Act- with Republican Support.

However, Republicans up until 1964 were on the forefront of Civil Rights for minorities in America. Not so much later.

What is laughable is that of course there is another thread- by a Republican- whining about how Democrats are attacking the Confederate 'traditions'

The truth is that former Democrats founded the Confederate States of America- which was predicated on protecting slave owning rights.
The truth is that the current supporters of the legacy of the Confederate slave owning states are Republicans.
The truth is that roughly 90% of the descendents of African American slaves are members of the Democrat Party.
The truth is that the Republican Party- which was founded to oppose slavery- has left its roots behind- and that is the reason why African Americans have moved from being solidly Republican in around 1930 to being solidly Democrat today.

/——-/ Of all the twisted Bullshyt excuses to defend racist democrats- Yours by far is the funniest leap of logic.

Thats why I don't even respond to him. His lying and dishonesty are pathological

You don't respond because you CAN'T. And you can't because I take your bullshit points and take their clocks to the cleaners. By then you've got nothing left.

You're the low-hanging fruit even on this site, and that's going low. Pregger Ewe and Zo Blow my ass.
/——/ I've replied to this crap since 2000 on the old Yahoo HAL board and now on USMB.

I was born and raised in the segregated South in the 50s and 60s. You were not, I rode on segregated buses, went to segregated movie theaters, skating rings and FW Woolworths with two lunch counters, 4 segregated restrooms and water fountains- you did not.

I lived and witnessed it in South Carolina, Mississippi and Arkansas- you did not, and I’m telling you, you don’t know what the hell you're talking about. All you have is some cut and paste garbage article. Now go pound sand.

/——-/ Of all the twisted Bullshyt excuses to defend racist democrats- Yours by far is the funniest leap of logic.

Thats why I don't even respond to him. His lying and dishonesty are pathological

You don't respond because you CAN'T. And you can't because I take your bullshit points and take their clocks to the cleaners. By then you've got nothing left.

You're the low-hanging fruit even on this site, and that's going low. Pregger Ewe and Zo Blow my ass.
/——/ I've replied to this crap since 2000 on the old Yahoo HAL board and now on USMB.

I was born and raised in the segregated South in the 50s and 60s. You were not, I rode on segregated buses, went to segregated movie theaters, skating rings and FW Woolworths with two lunch counters, 4 segregated restrooms and water fountains- you did not.

I lived and witnessed it in South Carolina, Mississippi and Arkansas- you did not, and I’m telling you, you don’t know what the hell you're talking about. All you have is some cut and paste garbage article. Now go pound sand.

Your abject ignorance about my life rivals that of your abject ignorance in general.

My experiences in Mississippi stretch back to when the President of the United States was Harry Truman. I have deep roots there, from South Carolina before that where my ancestors came with the migration of the 1830s after the Indians were "cleared", leaving behind the branch of the family that became Strom Thurmond. And in the other Carolina where I am right now, our family has been here so long one of the counties literally has our name on it. So yes I've seen the segregated facilities, I can even show you where some used to be that nobody today knows about.

NONE of this of course, has jack shit to do with what I've posted about here, which is American history available to anyone who seeks it out, even if they live in freaking Sri Lanka. As just noted, that corrected history cannot be refuted, because I take the time to do my homework, while "Pregger Ewe" does not. And when some asshat waddles in here toting "Pregger Ewe" as if it were veracity, it's going to get knocked on its ass where it belongs.

Did you know that the Democratic Party defended slavery, started the Civil War, founded the KKK, and fought against every major civil rights act in U.S. history? Watch as Carol Swain, professor of political science at Vanderbilt University, shares the inconvenient history of the Democratic Party.

ME: The entire history of the Democrat Party is that of slavery, hate, lies, brutality and violence, and they are no different today

LOL

And today, those conservative southern racists mostly vote Republican.

Did you know that the parties have switched sides on all those issues long ago?

Your great posts are appreciated. Don't let mindless assfucks like pogo distress you

Forum List

Back