The Inconvenient Truth About the Democratic Party

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California

Did you know that the Democratic Party defended slavery, started the Civil War, founded the KKK, and fought against every major civil rights act in U.S. history? Watch as Carol Swain, professor of political science at Vanderbilt University, shares the inconvenient history of the Democratic Party.

ME: The entire history of the Democrat Party is that of slavery, hate, lies, brutality and violence, and they are no different today

Democrats remind me the kid who farts in class, and then points at another kid and says, "he did it".

They lie, cheat, and steal, and then point at the Republicans and falsely accuse them of everything under the sun. ... :cuckoo:

Did you know that the Democratic Party defended slavery, started the Civil War, founded the KKK, and fought against every major civil rights act in U.S. history? Watch as Carol Swain, professor of political science at Vanderbilt University, shares the inconvenient history of the Democratic Party.

ME: The entire history of the Democrat Party is that of slavery, hate, lies, brutality and violence, and they are no different today

"Pregger U" :lmao:

That shit's been debunked from here to China, dickhead. Read the comments on that YouTube page.

The KKK was started by six ex-soldiers out for street theater out of boredom, none of whom had any political affiliations in a time and place where political parties didn't even exist anyway. And the Civil War was started by indolent wealthy planter-class aristocrats looking to prolong their hegemony in Southern economics. Not only did the Confederacy not have any political parties but in the 1860 election the Democrat got shut out in the South, pulling the same number of Electoral votes as Lincoln --- zero.

You must be sniffing paint fumes if you think this old shit is gonna fly. And you must be sniffing yuge mass quantities if you actually think political parties don't shift with the winds over time.

And PS you linked the wrong video anyway, moron.

FUCK outta here.

Last edited:

That shit's been debunked from here to China, dickhead. Read the comments on that YouTube page.

The KKK was started by six ex-soldiers out for street theater out of boredom, none of whom had any political affiliations in a time and place where political parties didn't even exist anyway. And the Civil War was started by indolent wealthy planter-class aristocrats looking to prolong their hegemony in Southern economics. Not only did the Confederacy not have any political parties but in the 1860 election the Democrat got shut out in the South, pulling the same number of Electoral votes as Lincoln --- zero.

You must be sniffing paint fumes if you think this old shit is gonna fly. And you must be sniffing yuge mass quantities if you actually think political parties don't shift with the winds over time.

FUCK outta here.

Which party was it who wore the white robes and burned crosses in front of the homes of Republicans and blacks?

FUCK outta here.

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

Klan was described a the military arm of the a Democrat party?

Grant, Reconstruction and the KKK | American Experience | PBS

The OPs post is accurate. Pigo, why do you not know history? I recommend buying a TV and watching the history channel

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia
The OPs post is accurate. Pigo, why do you not know history? I recommend buying a TV and watching the history channel

Pogo does not give a crap about the truth

AGAIN ---- just try to refute anything I lay out. Go ahead. Just try it. Ya feel lucky? Punk?

I don't come here unarmed. You post bullshit, it's gonna get shot down wid a quickness. Learn that.

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

AGAIN ---- just try to refute anything I lay out. Go ahead. Just try it. Ya feel lucky? Punk?

I don't come here unarmed. You post bullshit, it's gonna get shot down wid a quickness. Learn that.
I did refute it. Oh wait. Pigo blocked me. He cannot see my post. LMAO.

kKUjKTJ.jpg

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

Lefties really need to block, govern, censor, or control speech in order for their ideology to work. Notice how pencil neck had to block speech in order to effectively run his kangaroo court? Lefties cannot engage in merit based debate.

It’s 2019 . It’s the gop flying the confederate flag and protecting confederate memorials . The kkk is made up of conservatives.

It’s 2019 . It’s the gop flying the confederate flag and protecting confederate memorials . The kkk is made up of conservatives.

Do you dispute anything in the opening post or the article that was linked to it? Please explain what is not accurate.

The truth is political parties are no more that what are issues of the day.

What a party was at the beginning means nothing but it is interesting how colors change and what are the issues in recent history

1972_large.png

clean sweep for repubs except for DC and Mass yet with all that repub control Nixon resigned

1976_large.png

wow what happen even the South voting demo

well it is pretty simple the South like its own

1964_large.png

well LBJ was from Texas which explains texas but the rest of south is republicans
Yet he signed the civil rights bill might have irked those in the south a little

1984_large.png

The good times for repubs as the Regan show his invincibility, oh the good old days

Road that wave of recession and recovery and if i remember correctly increasing defense spending.

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

I can't huh. I'll have to make a note. :eusa_hand:

FUCK outta here.

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia

The History Channel huh?

Like this?

Yeah that's part of it. There's much more though. The fact is the KKK was founded, Christmas 1865, by six ex-soldiers who were bored, as a fake fraternity taking its name from the then-popular actual fraternity Kuklos Adelphon. It had nothing to do with politics and nothing to do with racism. It was boredom-breaking street theater, music and mummery. Its founders' names were, in alpha order, James R. Crowe, Calvin Jones, John B. Kennedy, John Lester, Frank O. McCord and Richard R. Reed. None of them had any political affiliations and indeed in 1865 in Tennessee --- which was not part of the United States --- political parties didn't even exist anyway. The setting was 205 West Madison Street in the town of Pulaski, at the time Calvin Jones' father's law office, a building that still stands today. They dressed up, they played music, and the spread rumors. That's it.

In 1917 the Daughters of the Confederacy, the same group responsible for the infection-like spread of Lost Cause propaganda monuments and rewritten history books all done to whitewash the Confederacy's motives, put a plaque on that building to "honor" the founding of the Klan, with those names.

view

You'll notice those are the same names I listed.

That plaque has since been turned around so that it's blank but it's still there.

Go ahead. Try to prove any of that wrong. I've got tons more. Ya feel lucky ------------ punk?

Forum List

Back