The impossible burger

We carnivores, on the other hand, have no desire to make a steak taste like kale and quinoa. Just sayin'.

No...

In fact, the hunter gatherer in me LOVES to chop a head off edible animals, wipe it's azz, and throw it on the grill

29593001c4302038054a8f7f19eea779--meat-so-funny.jpg

I used to try several different varieties of these veggie burgers, then I found out how they are made and processed, and really, the processing make them quite unhealthy for you.

You are far better off eating lean meat or a salad.

Natural unprocessed whole food is best.

How do they process is? Is the process different than processed meat?

Nope, it is pretty much the same. They add chemicals, heat it, radiate it, add refined sugars and starches, artificial and "natural" flavorings. It's "franken-food." Humans and animals weren't meant to eat such things.

It saps the nutrition right out of it. The essential amino acids and micro nutrients you need won't be present.

https://healthwyze.org/archive/nutrition_and_physical_degeneration_doctor_weston_a_price.pdf

I used to try several different varieties of these veggie burgers, then I found out how they are made and processed, and really, the processing make them quite unhealthy for you.

Nope, it is pretty much the same. They add chemicals, heat it, radiate it, add refined sugars and starches, artificial and "natural" flavorings. It's "franken-food." Humans and animals weren't meant to eat such things.

It saps the nutrition right out of it. The essential amino acids and micro nutrients you need won't be present.

https://healthwyze.org/archive/nutrition_and_physical_degeneration_doctor_weston_a_price.pdf

So do you process your own meat?

drifter you and I are most generally on the same wave length... :420:But not this time... I am a dedicated, red blooded carnivore and will be till the day I die or all my teeth fall out...

178974074.jpg

A 3-ounce serving of roasted bison meat contains 122 calories, 24.2 grams of protein and 2.1 grams of fat, including just 0.8 gram of saturated fat. This is 48 percent of the daily value for protein, 3 percent of the DV for fat and 4 percent of the DV for saturated fat for those who follow a 2,000-calorie diet.

How Healthy Is Bison Meat?

I am just wondering how they made it taste so much like a real hamburger.

The wonder of chemistry. . . .

In his bowels..

I don't eat meat, not really.

There is an organic market near where I live that sells grass fed locally produced farm meat and bison meat. It is REALLY expensive per pound. I buy it once per week, and I mostly just buy fish and chicken that is locally sourced or from the lakes and ocean.

Is it Soylent Green?

Cause Charlton Heston warned us...
View attachment 201694

I don't know Petro.I thought soylent green was a drink people do instead of eating food ever again.
I wasn't referring to a health drink, but would be funny if one is named that.
I believe it was a soy/human mix.
You did see the movie?
View attachment 201695

No. I did not see the movie.
A classic dystopian picture.

I didn't realize there is a drink called that.:cheeky-smiley-018:
Learn something every day.

I was strictly vegetarian for a while. You get enough protein, but you don't get the amino acids and micro nutrients you need to be emotionally and mentally stable. Just my opinion.

The same goes for if you don't buy organic. Mass produced farmed vegetables leach micro-nutrients from the soil. Most Americans are suffering from a Boron deficiency.

Most folks are starving in some way, and they aren't even aware of it. It is why disease and cancer is rampant. . . it is the first cause to discuss the health care crisis, but most folks want to talk about the funding and structure of the health care system and drugs first.

I was strictly vegetarian for a while. You get enough protein, but you don't get the amino acids and micro nutrients you need to be emotionally and mentally stable. Just my opinion.

The same goes for if you don't buy organic. Mass produced farmed vegetables leach micro-nutrients from the soil. Most Americans are suffering from a Boron deficiency.

Most folks are starving in some way, and they aren't even aware of it. It is why disease and cancer is rampant. . . it is the first cause to discuss the health care crisis, but most folks want to talk about the funding and structure of the health care system and drugs first.

I just don't know what is the best way to eat healthy, so many things to worry about.

Is it Soylent Green?

Cause Charlton Heston warned us...
View attachment 201694

I don't know Petro.I thought soylent green was a drink people do instead of eating food ever again.

That is Soylent (beige). One of my staff uses it. It's revolting.

Soylent: What Happened When I Went 30 Days Without Food

I knew some guy who is doing it. He never eats food. It's just kinda weird.

It ruins one's disgestive system.

Soylent is a real company.

Soylent.com — Let us take a few things off your plate.

And if they've perfected the vegetable burger bring it on. Cows want people to Eat More Chikin anyway. Has anyone had rattlesnake? It does taste like chicken. Harder to catch though, a lot more fangy.

Soylent is not the same company as the Impossible burger.
Yes Isaac. I was just being silly.

Although the head of that company has a sense of humor...

Or a very dark secret.

And if they've perfected the vegetable burger bring it on. Cows want people to Eat More Chikin anyway. Has anyone had rattlesnake? It does taste like chicken. Harder to catch though, a lot more fangy.

Or a very dark secret.

Yea petro I know that.

And the head of Soylent has a sense of humor and a very dark secret.

From Soylent Green 1973. Start at 5:08.

Or a very dark secret.

Yea petro I know that.

Scary and I noticed the report was from 2015-2029 :lol:

Or a very dark secret.

Yea petro I know that.

Scary and I noticed the report was from 2015-2029 :lol:

2015-2019 that is why I posted it. And The Soylent Company exists.

No need to believe in bigfoot, Soylent powder is available now online!

Forum List

Back