The impossible burger

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
Has anyone tried the Impossible burger? It literally tastes like a hamburger but is completely plant based. Usually vegetarian burgers taste like veggies, this doesn't . I wonder how plants get that kind of taste.

Luddly Neddite

Why would I eat a fake burger when I can have a thick juicy medium rare hunk of meat?

Has anyone tried the Impossible burger? It literally tastes like a hamburger but is completely plant based. Usually vegetarian burgers taste like veggies, this doesn't . I wonder how plants get that kind of taste.

Luddly Neddite

Where are they sold at?

Astro Burger and different food chains in different states.

Impossible Foods

102659748-102659748-Screen-Shot.1910x1000.jpg

I used to try several different varieties of these veggie burgers, then I found out how they are made and processed, and really, the processing make them quite unhealthy for you.

You are far better off eating lean meat or a salad.

Natural unprocessed whole food is best.

I used to try several different varieties of these veggie burgers, then I found out how they are made and processed, and really, the processing make them quite unhealthy for you.

What is the minimum daily requirement for twigs and seeds?

What is the minimum daily requirement for twigs and seeds?

It depends on how much nuts, berries and raw cow tit juice you have already had.

How do they process is? Is the process different than processed meat?

drifter you and I are most generally on the same wave length... :420:But not this time... I am a dedicated, red blooded carnivore and will be till the day I die or all my teeth fall out...

178974074.jpg

A 3-ounce serving of roasted bison meat contains 122 calories, 24.2 grams of protein and 2.1 grams of fat, including just 0.8 gram of saturated fat. This is 48 percent of the daily value for protein, 3 percent of the DV for fat and 4 percent of the DV for saturated fat for those who follow a 2,000-calorie diet.

How Healthy Is Bison Meat?

drifter you and I are most generally on the same wave length... :420:But not this time... I am a dedicated, red blooded carnivore and will be till the day I die or all my teeth fall out...

178974074.jpg

A 3-ounce serving of roasted bison meat contains 122 calories, 24.2 grams of protein and 2.1 grams of fat, including just 0.8 gram of saturated fat. This is 48 percent of the daily value for protein, 3 percent of the DV for fat and 4 percent of the DV for saturated fat for those who follow a 2,000-calorie diet.

How Healthy Is Bison Meat?

I am just wondering how they made it taste so much like a real hamburger.

Luddly Neddite

Where are they sold at?

Astro Burger and different food chains in different states.

Impossible Foods

102659748-102659748-Screen-Shot.1910x1000.jpg

It is fried in beef fat? Or Lard?

No. But it does taste like a hamburger. Most veggies burgers don't taste good. My boyfriend had me try this impossible burger and I couldn't believe it. It does taste like a regular burger. So weird.

I know a lot of folks who have tried it - some rave about it. I'll note the irony of Vegans and Vegetarians being absolutely giddy that The Impossible Burger tastes like meat.

We carnivores, on the other hand, have no desire to make a steak taste like kale and quinoa. Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back