The Idiots Who Plugged In

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
I have to laugh at people who wander around with these things stuck to their heads, except when they run a stop sign in front of me.

I have a smartphone. It sits in the car for emergencies only, and monitors the home security. That's it.

You want to talk to me, call my land line and leave a message. I might respond. Or not.

Mobile phone cancer warning as malignant brain tumours double

I have to laugh at people who wander around with these things stuck to their heads, except when they run a stop sign in front of me.

I have a smartphone. It sits in the car for emergencies only, and monitors the home security. That's it.

You want to talk to me, call my land line and leave a message. I might respond. Or not.

Billy, I'd be willing to chip in to get a nice big one for McCain's other side of his head!

Who is putting a smart phone beside their ear, and to their head ?? The speaker apparatus on the phones are excellent. No need to put these phones by your head, and especially with the blue tooth technologies.

Put them to their head? I know lots of people who don't talk on the phone anymore. It is all text, internet and GPS.

Forum List

Back