The Humanitarian Gaza Flotillas Saga

Thousands of tons of aid, eh? A solar panel? A nebulizer? Wowee!
It was the smallest of the 4 ships, it was a fishing boat. A child with asthma in Gaza would have been helped. You may find it entertaining that the Palestinians can be helped with so little...

If aiding the "poor Palestinian children" was truly the intent, they could have sent it FedEx and gotten it there much quicker.
Nah ... for "people" like you and those phony, goody two-shoes "activists," none of this is about aiding the hapless Palestinians.

..."A state" is a propaganda term.
OK... then, the so-called Palestinians don't need a State... we're done here... shut down the forum... time to move onto something that's actually important.
I never said that but keep making stuff up.
No, of course you never said what I said.

But it's the logical progression, building upon your bold declaration that 'State is a propaganda term' - in the context of these topical discussions.

I merely connected the dots that you laid down.

Happy to do it.

All part of the friendly service.

No extra charge.
Why is "a state" constantly mentioned when the Palestinians do not mention it?
If the Palestinians did not mention one, perhaps their application to the UN for Statehood status was a silly mistake.

..."A state" is a propaganda term.
OK... then, the so-called Palestinians don't need a State... we're done here... shut down the forum... time to move onto something that's actually important.

But it's the logical progression, building upon your bold declaration that 'State is a propaganda term' - in the context of these topical discussions.

Happy to do it.

No extra charge.
If the Palestinians did not mention one, perhaps their application to the UN for Statehood status was a silly mistake.
You are confusing the Palestinians with the oligarchs around Ramallah.

Happy to do it.

No extra charge.
Then it is up to the Palestinians themselves to UNconfuse everyone.

Beginning with themselves.

It was the smallest of the 4 ships, it was a fishing boat. A child with asthma in Gaza would have been helped. You may find it entertaining that the Palestinians can be helped with so little. You are happily giving Israel billions in aid.
Have you ever considered the fact if Palis cut out their ass-headed resistance to getting their own country they could lead normal lives? Hate, terror, murder, lies and deception is all those poor fuckers know. It's time for them to act civilized.

If your grandparents had been kicked out of Texas by foreigners from another continent and the foreigners had declared a state of an ethnicity/religion other than your own, would you just give up?
How about if my parents had to leave El Salvador in the`1900's because they were so impoverished and wanted a better life and traveled into Texas for this, does this mean that everyone should feel that they were originally from Texas and that the Texans had taken over the land from them. I wonder when those poor individualss who came from poor Muslim countries are going to claim that they are the original inhabitants of France.

Did these Salvadoran's create their own state in Texas?

There was no immigration from Muslim countries to Palestine, the only immigrants to Palestine were the Europeans.
It's amusing how you make things up. You certainly try so hard to be a first class propagandist. Instead of posting so many hours a day, sit back and think about the lies that you tell this forum.

Jews to no one s land

It was the smallest of the 4 ships, it was a fishing boat. A child with asthma in Gaza would have been helped. You may find it entertaining that the Palestinians can be helped with so little. You are happily giving Israel billions in aid.
Have you ever considered the fact if Palis cut out their ass-headed resistance to getting their own country they could lead normal lives? Hate, terror, murder, lies and deception is all those poor fuckers know. It's time for them to act civilized.

If your grandparents had been kicked out of Texas by foreigners from another continent and the foreigners had declared a state of an ethnicity/religion other than your own, would you just give up?
How about if my parents had to leave El Salvador in the`1900's because they were so impoverished and wanted a better life and traveled into Texas for this, does this mean that everyone should feel that they were originally from Texas and that the Texans had taken over the land from them. I wonder when those poor individualss who came from poor Muslim countries are going to claim that they are the original inhabitants of France.

There was no immigration from Muslim countries to Palestine, the only immigrants to Palestine were the Europeans.

Monte the IslamoNazi troll, on this site every day 20 hours a day:

"There was no immigration from Muslim countries to Palestine, the only immigrants to Palestine were the Europeans."

huh.jpg

say-what.jpg

youre-so-crazy-man.jpg

crazy-homeless-man.jpg

Give-That-Man-A-Cookie_Facebook_photo_comment1.jpg

"There was no immigration from Muslim countries to Palestine, the only immigrants to Palestine were the Europeans."

600842.gif

bf7bb78c2618e4c5beb7eed78b13f324.jpg

512px-Bergonic_chair.jpg

82424b5482f95315_landing.jpg

ad54c1a917.gif

tumblr_nd8ee8e5Hm1tusk90o1_500.gif

200.gif

Happy to do it.

No extra charge.

They mention it all the time when they claim that Israel is stopping them from achieving statehood.
Links?

Read your own posts which mentions it all the time

They should have put a blockade on all those illegal jewish immigrants back in the '30s
Too late now... that's a bitch, ain't it?
But Kondor3 , They were bringing in vital humanitarian aid. Check it out.

Pro-Palestinian activists aboard a Swedish vessel tried and failed to punch through Israel’s maritime blockade of Gaza this week. Israeli commandos boarded the vessel, searched the ship and brought it to an Israeli port.

The Israeli military called the operation “uneventful.” According to a report, Israel’s Channel 2, one of the activists was zapped with a taser. The foreign activists were detained and are being deported.

In the scope of Middle East confrontations, it was a minor, though publicized, affair.

Afterwards, Israel’s defense minister Moshe Yaalon said, “there was no aid on board” the activist ship.

Not necessarily so — but pretty close. We checked. You decide.

The humanitarian aid aboard a recent flotilla to Gaza fit in two cardboard boxes

"The Gaza activitists said the larger cardboard box contains a solar panel, donated by a Swedish magazine, ETC, which also runs an “environmentally-friendly electricity company.” The panel was bound for Al-Shifa hospital in Gaza City.

Ighe said the Swedish Association of Midwives also donated a nebulizer, a machine used to inhale medicines, often used to calm asthma attacks. That is the small cardboard box.

“Last but not least,” Ighe said, “the boat is cargo in herself, bound to be donated to a fishermen’s organization in Gaza.”

From your link.

Strange how my nebuliser attaches to my mask and is powered by oxygen pressure. Would fit in a very small box about the size of a cigarette packet. So in 4 boats that could carry thousands of tone maybs 200lbs of humanitarian aid were found. Can you smell that foul odour of rotten fish yet ?

But Kondor3 , They were bringing in vital humanitarian aid. Check it out.

Pro-Palestinian activists aboard a Swedish vessel tried and failed to punch through Israel’s maritime blockade of Gaza this week. Israeli commandos boarded the vessel, searched the ship and brought it to an Israeli port.

The Israeli military called the operation “uneventful.” According to a report, Israel’s Channel 2, one of the activists was zapped with a taser. The foreign activists were detained and are being deported.

In the scope of Middle East confrontations, it was a minor, though publicized, affair.

Afterwards, Israel’s defense minister Moshe Yaalon said, “there was no aid on board” the activist ship.

Not necessarily so — but pretty close. We checked. You decide.

The humanitarian aid aboard a recent flotilla to Gaza fit in two cardboard boxes

"The Gaza activitists said the larger cardboard box contains a solar panel, donated by a Swedish magazine, ETC, which also runs an “environmentally-friendly electricity company.” The panel was bound for Al-Shifa hospital in Gaza City.

Ighe said the Swedish Association of Midwives also donated a nebulizer, a machine used to inhale medicines, often used to calm asthma attacks. That is the small cardboard box.

“Last but not least,” Ighe said, “the boat is cargo in herself, bound to be donated to a fishermen’s organization in Gaza.”

From your link.

Just like you invaded and stole the lands of America you mean, so why aren't you handing back your stolen lands ?

Apart from the many arab muslims noted in one of your reports that you try and gloss over

Happy to do it.

No extra charge.

So they are not elected representatives of the palestinians then ?

So, the so-called 'humanitarian flotilla' had - what? - a first-aid kit, and a box of Band-Aids?

If these so-called Peace Activists were so concerned over conditions in Gaza, they can always negotiate with the State of Israel, for the Israelis to receive any humanitarian goods which they wish to donate, and the Israelis can then relay those goods to the Gazans. Heck, I'll bet the Israelis would even accept an Observer, to verify delivery of the goods.

Did the Activists even both to attempt such an approach, or did they simply wish to test the mettle of the IDF, in foolishly attempting to run a naval blockade?

Rather difficult to sell the 'humanitarian' angle if they never tried to work with the Israelis to receive and deliver such 'aid'.

Most donors, in any such situation, refuse to allow the oppressor to be a middle man in providing humanitarian aid. This has been the policy of NGOs and Governments in almost every case throughout the world. The reason for this is that oppressors manipulate access to the aid to suit the oppressor's interests. The U.S. took this position in Darfur, for example. Not allowing Sudan to distribute aid. It is just common sense.

Most donors, in any such situation, refuse to allow the oppressor to be a middle man in providing humanitarian aid. This has been the policy of NGOs and Governments in almost every case throughout the world. The reason for this is that oppressors manipulate access to the aid to suit the oppressor's interests. The U.S. took this position in Darfur, for example. Not allowing Sudan to distribute aid. It is just common sense.
And Hamas confiscates everything going into Gaza, sells it to the highest bidder or uses it for their personal use and says "Screw the people." What a wonderful system!

In Sudan the government lets goods rot and deteriorate in the warehouses. After they take what they want. Get real.

The plain fact is that NGOs and governments have a policy of not allowing the oppressing party to distribute aid for the reasons stated. It really doesn't matter what you think.

Happy to do it.

No extra charge.

So they are not elected representatives of the palestinians then ?
No they are not.

Israel did a great job of diffusing the provocation.

I am surprised though that the pro pals didn't provoke violence so that they could be the victims of the brutal Jews...er....zionists. LOL
Why can't Gazan's have humanitarian aid?

This shows just how sick your society is.

They can.. They need to go thru security and customs at Ashdod. Until such time that Hamas allows International Inspectors to investigate and verify their customs controls.. Do you know where the Gaza Naval Customs station is and what they attempt to interdict? All civilized nations do this.. And they comply with International treaties and Arms control...

Like Israel is likely to steal a crate of Band-Aid and box of Maalox.. "middleman" -- no.. Acting to assure customs compliance to International standards -- yes. Ask the Government of Gaza to get on the ball and get internationally recognized and inspected to do that job..

And "good luck with all that"... :badgrin:

Israel did a great job of diffusing the provocation.

I am surprised though that the pro pals didn't provoke violence so that they could be the victims of the brutal Jews...er....zionists. LOL
Why can't Gazan's have humanitarian aid?

This shows just how sick your society is.

They can.. They need to go thru security and customs at Ashdod. Until such time that Hamas allows International Inspectors to investigate and verify their customs controls.. Do you know where the Gaza Naval Customs station is and what they attempt to interdict? All civilized nations do this.. And they comply with International treaties and Arms control...

All civilized nations allow International Inspectors to investigate and verify their custom controls?

Forum List

Back