Israeli forces arrested Greek Orthodox Archbishop Atallah Hanna

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
WTF is it with Israel. They arrest members of parliament and cabinet ministers. Now an archbishop. These people are nuts.

05117030710812650114803103700577-660x330.jpg

Israeli forces arrested Greek Orthodox Archbishop Atallah Hanna, on Saturday, as he took part in a march protesting over the illegal seizure of a Christian hospital which is part of al-Baraka Presbyterian church complex, north of Hebron.

A delegation from the Presbyterian church as well as international and Israeli peace activists took part in the march against the sale of the hospital, which provided medical services to Palestinians. The sale is illegal under international and canonical law.

Holy Land Archbishop arrested during peaceful protest over seizure of church property - Independent Catholic News

WTF is it with Israel. They arrest members of parliament and cabinet ministers. Now an archbishop. These people are nuts.

Israeli forces arrested Greek Orthodox Archbishop Atallah Hanna, on Saturday, as he took part in a march protesting over the illegal seizure of a Christian hospital which is part of al-Baraka Presbyterian church complex, north of Hebron.

A delegation from the Presbyterian church as well as international and Israeli peace activists took part in the march against the sale of the hospital, which provided medical services to Palestinians. The sale is illegal under international and canonical law.

Holy Land Archbishop arrested during peaceful protest over seizure of church property - Independent Catholic News
The guy had a gun under his dress, Tinmore.

So,Women in my past always said "I carried a gun under my garments"Hoss...LOL..steve

So,Women in my past always said "I carried a gun under my garments"Hoss...LOL..steve

He was in the process of committing a criminal offence, so deserves to be arrested. Just because he is an archbishop does not exempt him from the law.

Given his church's was stolen, I think he may have had a valid point.
Israelis don't give a shit who they remove for their Zionist ideals, but the Jew lot on here get well paid to hide the fact Israel destroys churches.

He was in the process of committing a criminal offence, so deserves to be arrested. Just because he is an archbishop does not exempt him from the law.

What criminal offence?

He doesn't bow down to Israel and is an activist, so they call it, and they hate religion, esp. Eastern Orthodox Christianity, heck they don't even want the orthodox jews there, and yet they want a new temple , go figure.

Given his church's was stolen, I think he may have had a valid point.
Israelis don't give a shit who they remove for their Zionist ideals, but the Jew lot on here get well paid to hide the fact Israel destroys churches.

As a child a muslim stole my sweets, can I go out with a gun to exact my revenge on all muslims ?

Ort would that be against the law in most countries.

What criminal offence?

Concealed weapon ?

I Think some people here lost their proportions - this man caught with a concealed weapon - putting aside the charges of how he got this weapon in the first place or if he was arrested while trying to use that weapon - he is a criminal, period.

Firstly, what neutral source claims he was armed? Denigrating Christian clergy will not help Israel, it will bring more and more of to the side of justice.

Where does one find he had a weapon under his robe? I have not read that anywhere.

I Think some people here lost their proportions - this man caught with a concealed weapon - putting aside the charges of how he got this weapon in the first place or if he was arrested while trying to use that weapon - he is a criminal, period.

You had best back up this with some facts. Arrested while trying to use that weapon. Never mind, I never believe what your gov says.

Turns out it is our local anti-Christian Hasbara claiming that the archbishop was armed. Just another Hasbara propaganda lie. The anti-Christian bunch on this forum not only lies about the facts, but adds defames Christian clergy by calling priestly vestments a "dress". If any of us Christians said such a thing about the extraordinary outfits worn by certain Jewish clergy, we would be accused of antisemitism.

Turns out it is our local anti-Christian Hasbara claiming that the archbishop was armed. Just another Hasbara propaganda lie. The anti-Christian bunch on this forum not only lies about the facts, but adds defames Christian clergy by calling priestly vestments a "dress". If any of us Christians said such a thing about the extraordinary outfits worn by certain Jewish clergy, we would be accused of antisemitism.

And once again freddy boy shows he does not have a clue and has to RACIALLY attack the Jews

Yes sir re, look what they did to the Eastern Orthodox in Russia.

Meet Aryeh King: The brash right-wing settler bent on evicting Jerusalem’s Palestinians Israel/Palestine Alex Kane on June 6, 2014 23 Comments -

See more at: Meet Aryeh King The brash right-wing settler bent on evicting Jerusalem s Palestinians

I think these rich Jews who live in the US making money off the US citizens should go to Israel and make money off of other Jews. I mean they don't spend it here.

And once again freddy boy shows he does not have a clue and has to RACIALLY attack the Jews

Once again, no proof of anything. Hey Jews should be looking in the mirror when they say why anti Semitism, but they thrive on it, gives them an excuse for killing.

You know how a baby thrives on love, the Jews thrive on anti Semitism.

Forum List

Back