The "House of Horrors" thanks you liberals for your support

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
More glaring evidence of failed liberal policy. Reports are that Ariel Castro of Cleveland has been living off of unemployment - supporting his ability to maintain his private residence and subsequently the sex-slave prison he had turned that residence into.

Without the constant stream of money being funneled from society into this mans pocket, he could not possibly have maintained his prison. Just another example of how liberal policy continues to fail America.

That's a pretty big stretch..

Even more so since the Crime happened in a red state and started under the Bush administration.

Even more so since the Crime happened in a red state and started under the Bush administration.

If was the disaster known as FDR that passed the federal unemployment law.

And, uh, where exactly do you get that Ohio is a "red" state? Obama won Ohio in both 2008 and 2012. I didn't realize "red states" had so much support for Obama :cuckoo:

Didnt Obama carry it twice?

Didnt it happen in Cleveland, a democrat stronghold?

Where is your outrage at these guys? *crickets*

The big story is the lawsuit these women have against the police dept. There were at least 15 calls made to police dept concerning this home over the past 10 years. Yet the police didn't look inside that home once? Why? What were they afraid they might find? They knew there were sightings of women in the backyard - naked on a leash? And still they didn't check it out? Why not?

I'll tell you what I believe. I believe it isn't too far fetched to consider the possibility that neighborhoods such as this one are where you'd find sex slaves - human traffickers ----. and if the police are being paid off to look the other way they would ignore such reports. Just as they did in this case.

Castro is a known Republican. He is a noted dittohead known to Rush Limbaugh fans as "Ariel from Cleveland"

Last edited:

And, uh, where exactly do you get that Ohio is a "red" state? Obama won Ohio in both 2008 and 2012. I didn't realize "red states" had so much support for Obama :cuckoo:

The governor and most of the legislature are Republican, ace.

Wait a sec, democrats in their efforts to paint republicans as racists, dont look at the level of information...

Castro is a known Republican. He is a noted dittohead known to Rush Limbaugh fans as "Ariel from Cleveland"

well give us some proof

but now he'll be a democrat icon, minority, abortion lover and criminal...three things democrats love

The big story is the lawsuit these women have against the police dept. There were at least 15 calls made to police dept concerning this home over the past 10 years. Yet the police didn't look inside that home once? Why? What were they afraid they might find? They knew there were sightings of women in the backyard - naked on a leash? And still they didn't check it out? Why not?

I'll tell you what I believe. I believe it isn't too far fetched to consider the possibility that neighborhoods such as this one are where you'd find sex slaves - human traffickers ----. and if the police are being paid off to look the other way they would ignore such reports. Just as they did in this case.

OR..

It could be that the GREAT REPUBLICAN EXPERIMENT of limiting resources such as police keeps them from doing the sort of police work required to actually get to the bottom of these crimes.

That's what happens when you don't have the manpower.

Wait a sec, democrats in their efforts to paint republicans as racists, dont look at the level of information...

What??

:confused:

Not if it was rape.

Because rape is a conservative thing.

Nope, it's a liberal thing, they like to let em out of jail.

Naw..

If it were up to conservatives, no one would serve time for rape..unless it's a black male raping a white female.

And even then..no jail time.

That would be a lynchin'!

:cool:

you're a fuckin retard.....show me evidence to support this?

I'm for standardizing the punishments...you're not.....

So dont bitch about unfair sentances you piece of shit.

Forum List

Back