The "House of Horrors" thanks you liberals for your support

Not if it was rape.

Because rape is a conservative thing.

Nope, it's a liberal thing, they like to let em out of jail.

Naw..

If it were up to conservatives, no one would serve time for rape..unless it's a black male raping a white female.

And even then..no jail time.

That would be a lynchin'!

:cool:

no we dont, but people liberals like to pin rapes on white college kids, other than that, they love the criminals!

he's just trying to change the subject, liberals prefer criminals.....they feel sorry for them for some reason...

Castro is a known Republican. He is a noted dittohead known to Rush Limbaugh fans as "Ariel from Cleveland"

well give us some proof

but now he'll be a democrat icon, minority, abortion lover and criminal...three things democrats love

I have heard unsubstantiated rumors that Ariel Castro met a young Sarah Palin at a young Republicans for Reagan rally in the mid 1980s. They may or may not have been dating at that time. There are also rumors that Castro may have fathered Palins first child.

While I, myself, do not believe these rumors to be totally true. I will withold judgement until Palin has provided DNA evidence to the contrary

Or he lost his job because republicans do not think that mental problems need attention. If he had received the right mental health he would have kept his job and nothing like this would happen.
Stupid analogy on you part rottie!
Grow up a little.

More glaring evidence of failed liberal policy. Reports are that Ariel Castro of Cleveland has been living off of unemployment - supporting his ability to maintain his private residence and subsequently the sex-slave prison he had turned that residence into.

Without the constant stream of money being funneled from society into this mans pocket, he could not possibly have maintained his prison. Just another example of how liberal policy continues to fail America.

This is too good LOL:clap2:

Castro is a known Republican. He is a noted dittohead known to Rush Limbaugh fans as "Ariel from Cleveland"

well give us some proof

but now he'll be a democrat icon, minority, abortion lover and criminal...three things democrats love

I have heard unsubstantiated rumors that Ariel Castro met a young Sarah Palin at a young Republicans for Reagan rally in the mid 1980s. They may or may not have been dating at that time. There are also rumors that Castro may have fathered Palins first child.

While I, myself, do not believe these rumors to be totally true. I will withold judgement until Palin has provided DNA evidence to the contrary

This is too good LOL:clap2:

well give us some proof

This is Track Palin

track-palin-willow-palin.jpg

Can anyone DENY the resemblance to House of Horrors suspect Ariel Castro? We have to consider it a valid possibility until it as been disproved. Castro is known to have strong Republican ties and his possible dalliances with a young impressionable Sarah Palin have not been proven false

That's a pretty big stretch..

Even more so since the Crime happened in a red state and started under the Bush administration.

If was the disaster known as FDR that passed the federal unemployment law.

And, uh, where exactly do you get that Ohio is a "red" state? Obama won Ohio in both 2008 and 2012. I didn't realize "red states" had so much support for Obama :cuckoo:

The governor and most of the legislature are Republican, ace.

Hey "ace" - the governor won election recently - AFTER the disaster known as Obama. Before that, the state had a Dem governor for a long time. But hey, don't let those facts, or the fact that TWICE the state elected Obama, interfere with your propaganda that Ohio is a "red state" :lmao: (That's nearly as funny as calling Illinois a "red state").

Nope, it's a liberal thing, they like to let em out of jail.

Naw..

If it were up to conservatives, no one would serve time for rape..unless it's a black male raping a white female.

And even then..no jail time.

That would be a lynchin'!

:cool:

you're a fuckin retard.....show me evidence to support this?

I'm for standardizing the punishments...you're not.....

So dont bitch about unfair sentances you piece of shit.

:lol:

Show you examples?

Pick up a fucking book moron.

Or google "Lynching USA South"

You fucks are incredible.

Oh..and what's "sentances"?

:eusa_eh:

The big story is the lawsuit these women have against the police dept. There were at least 15 calls made to police dept concerning this home over the past 10 years. Yet the police didn't look inside that home once? Why? What were they afraid they might find? They knew there were sightings of women in the backyard - naked on a leash? And still they didn't check it out? Why not?

I'll tell you what I believe. I believe it isn't too far fetched to consider the possibility that neighborhoods such as this one are where you'd find sex slaves - human traffickers ----. and if the police are being paid off to look the other way they would ignore such reports. Just as they did in this case.

OR..

It could be that the GREAT REPUBLICAN EXPERIMENT of limiting resources such as police keeps them from doing the sort of police work required to actually get to the bottom of these crimes.

That's what happens when you don't have the manpower.

Swallow - you just took your insanity to a whole new level...

This proves that you believe (like all communists) that resources are unlimited and Republican's are just being "big meanies" not letting you have access to them :lmao:

All resources - by their very nature - are limited. Everything is limited you moron. The life span of the Earth is limited. One day, it will cease to exist.

he's just trying to change the subject, liberals prefer criminals.....they feel sorry for them for some reason...

Oh the reason is obvious - just like minorities, the criminal are exploited in the liberals game. They need as many people on their side (and as many voters) to push their agenda. So they take the old "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" stance.

Blame capitalism, demonize the successful, make a victim out of the dregs of society. It's the basic formula of these morons.

If was the disaster known as FDR that passed the federal unemployment law.

And, uh, where exactly do you get that Ohio is a "red" state? Obama won Ohio in both 2008 and 2012. I didn't realize "red states" had so much support for Obama :cuckoo:

The governor and most of the legislature are Republican, ace.

Hey "ace" - the governor won election recently - AFTER the disaster known as Obama. Before that, the state had a Dem governor for a long time. But hey, don't let those facts, or the fact that TWICE the state elected Obama, interfere with your propaganda that Ohio is a "red state" :lmao: (That's nearly as funny as calling Illinois a "red state").

Take a gander at the list of governors in the state.

List of Governors of Ohio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of the last 5 governors..4 were Republicans.

These girls were kidnapped in 2003/04. During a Republican administration.

:cuckoo:

It could be that the GREAT REPUBLICAN EXPERIMENT of limiting resources...

:lmao: I can't get over this post! It is comedy gold! Yeah, it's Republican's who "limit resources". If it weren't for Republican's, we would have an endless supply of everything. Money would flow in the streets like powerful rivers. Gold would be found under every blade of grass. Oil would rain down from the sky.

Yep - completely unlimited resources. If only someone would stop those damn Republicans... :lmao:

This is the ultimate liberal post here! Their naive and - lets admit - flat out profoundly ignorant belief in the unicorn known as "utopia".

There is no such thing as "limited" with money, natural resources, etc. They all exist infinitely! It's just the Republican's being mean.:eusa_angel: :lmao:

We're $16 trillion in debt, and Swallow is so insanely stupid and completely ignorant of basic economics, that he wants to keep spending... :lol:

Folks - now you know exactly why Democrat controlled regions, such as Detroit, look like the dilapidated shit-holes that they are. This liberal stupidity that there is no limit on resources and thus you can just forge ahead like a maniac spending and passing out money... :lmao:

:lmao: I can't get over this post! It is comedy gold! Yeah, it's Republican's who "limit resources". If it weren't for Republican's, we would have an endless supply of everything. Money would flow in the streets like powerful rivers. Gold would be found under every blade of grass. Oil would rain down from the sky.

Yep - completely unlimited resources. If only someone would stop those damn Republicans... :lmao:

You folks like the fire cops, police, fireman, teachers, sanitation workers and other civil employees. Then cry like little girls when things go wrong.

Didn't your hero, Rick (Three Things) Perry, go hat in hand, to the Federal Government, twice?

Seriously..get a new tune.

This is the ultimate liberal post here! Their naive and - lets admit - flat out profoundly ignorant belief in the unicorn known as "utopia".

There is no such thing as "limited" with money, natural resources, etc. They all exist infinitely! It's just the Republican's being mean.:eusa_angel: :lmao:

We're $16 trillion in debt, and Swallow is so insanely stupid and completely ignorant of basic economics, that he wants to keep spending... :lol:

:anj_stfu:

Take a gander at the list of governors in the state.

List of Governors of Ohio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of the last 5 governors..4 were Republicans.

These girls were kidnapped in 2003/04. During a Republican administration.

:cuckoo:

So just to be clear, the "red state" of Ohio elected Democrat Ted Strickland in 2007 as governor of the entire state, then Barack Obama in 2008 for president, and then Barack Obama again in 2012? Really? :lol:

Damn, that conservative state of Ohio sure loves their Democrat representatives, don't they? Oh - and don't forget Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown! :lol:

You folks like the fire cops, police, fireman, teachers, sanitation workers and other civil employees. Then cry like little girls when things go wrong.

Didn't your hero, Rick (Three Things) Perry, go hat in hand, to the Federal Government, twice?

Seriously..get a new tune.

Should I change my "tune" to your favorite tune - "All Resources are Unlimited"? :lmao:

Forum List

Back