The "House of Horrors" thanks you liberals for your support

It could be that the GREAT REPUBLICAN EXPERIMENT of limiting resources...

This is the ultimate liberal post here! Their naive and - lets admit - flat out profoundly ignorant belief in the unicorn known as "utopia".

There is no such thing as "limited" with money, natural resources, etc. They all exist infinitely! It's just the Republican's being mean.:eusa_angel: :lmao:

We're $16 trillion in debt, and Swallow is so insanely stupid and completely ignorant of basic economics, that he wants to keep spending... :lol:

:anj_stfu:

Awww - what's the matter little libtard? Is your side's ignorance being painfully placed on display too painful for you?

It could be that the GREAT REPUBLICAN EXPERIMENT of limiting resources...

:lmao: I can't get over this post! It is comedy gold! Yeah, it's Republican's who "limit resources". If it weren't for Republican's, we would have an endless supply of everything. Money would flow in the streets like powerful rivers. Gold would be found under every blade of grass. Oil would rain down from the sky.

Yep - completely unlimited resources. If only someone would stop those damn Republicans... :lmao:

You folks like the fire cops, police, fireman, teachers, sanitation workers and other civil employees. Then cry like little girls when things go wrong.

Didn't your hero, Rick (Three Things) Perry, go hat in hand, to the Federal Government, twice?

Seriously..get a new tune.

And you notice that Rick Perry didn't get the GOP nod? You think that was by coincidence?

By the way - speaking as a die hard conservative who absolutely loathes the unconstitutional monstrosity of a federal government created by libtards: if the federal government is pissing away my states money by handing it out to any state that comes begging, I too am going to get in line and try to bring that money (which is already rightfully mine) back to my own state.

It's certainly nothing to be proud of, but it only makes sense. Why allow my state to be raped so that the liberal hell-hole of California can steal billions?

Jesus H Christ, this is one dumb ass thread. Even for a hack sack of shit like Rottie, this is bad. And of course, Fuckeye the sailor man is here gobbling up the insanity and regurgitating it like so many loads of semen. You people are fucking demented.

Jesus H Christ, this is one dumb ass thread. Even for a hack sack of shit like Rottie, this is bad. And of course, Fuckeye the sailor man is here gobbling up the insanity and regurgitating it like so many loads of semen. You people are fucking demented.

Agreed. Rotwanker's the undiluted king of partisan hackery.
Hard to believe anyone could put his name on a moronic thread like this with a straight face. It's like taking a dump on the concept of debate.

Well; a dumbasss piece of shit like you, thinks these people are doing God's work. Maybe you want them out in a year or two?

We all know libtards love criminals and will side with them over the victums 100% of the time...and that's why we now have victum's rights groups

because of lowlife pieces of shit like you

I have yet to hear a liberal hate on these guys, where is the outrage and the meaness spewed at these disgusting predators?

Well; a dumbasss piece of shit like you, thinks these people are doing God's work. Maybe you want them out in a year or two?

We all know libtards love criminals and will side with them over the victums 100% of the time...and that's why we now have victum's rights groups

because of lowlife pieces of shit like you

:lol:

What's a victum? Is that like a cross between Vics vapor rub and Tums?

As far as this piece of shit is concerned; I hope they throw the book at him; I hope he spends the rest of his sorry life in a prison cell.

Oops, there goes your drunken theory.

Put down the bottle and get some rest, champ.

I have yet to hear a liberal hate on these guys, where is the outrage and the meaness spewed at these disgusting predators?

So, because liberals aren't foaming at the mouth spewing hatred for this low-life, we support him?

:cuckoo:

You really are one stupid little man.

You'll find him at the docks..

He's the one on his knees making the sailor boys happy.

I have heard unsubstantiated rumors that Ariel Castro met a young Sarah Palin at a young Republicans for Reagan rally in the mid 1980s. They may or may not have been dating at that time. There are also rumors that Castro may have fathered Palins first child.

While I, myself, do not believe these rumors to be totally true. I will withold judgement until Palin has provided DNA evidence to the contrary

In other words, you're lying again, because you're a lying cocksucker.

Leftists, zero integrity.

{According to voter registration records, Ariel Castro, the Cleveland kidnapper, is a registered Democrat. He was also the alleged leader among the three Castro brothers, who were arrested this week, and the owner of the house at 2207 Seymour Ave., where the three abducted local women had been kept in captivity for over a decade.}

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/09/...kidnapper-ariel-castro-a-registered-democrat/

Last edited:
More glaring evidence of failed liberal policy. Reports are that Ariel Castro of Cleveland has been living off of unemployment - supporting his ability to maintain his private residence and subsequently the sex-slave prison he had turned that residence into.

Without the constant stream of money being funneled from society into this mans pocket, he could not possibly have maintained his prison. Just another example of how liberal policy continues to fail America.

It is sickening. Those women will never live a normal life again. I've seen so much in what I do, and systematic abuse destroys you body and soul. And that little child. How will she ever live with the knowledge of the circumstances of her birth. I have had a couple of patients who were impregnated through stranger rape and kept the child. They loved their children and dreaded the day the questions would come.

Take a gander at the list of governors in the state.

List of Governors of Ohio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of the last 5 governors..4 were Republicans.

These girls were kidnapped in 2003/04. During a Republican administration.

And you have evidence that these governors were involved in the crimes, fuckwad?

You filthy scumbags know no depth. I insult Goebbels when I compare you putrid piles of shit to him. His demagoguery was armature hour compared to you gutter scum.

Castro is a known Republican. He is a noted dittohead known to Rush Limbaugh fans as "Ariel from Cleveland"

well give us some proof

but now he'll be a democrat icon, minority, abortion lover and criminal...three things democrats love

I have heard unsubstantiated rumors that Ariel Castro met a young Sarah Palin at a young Republicans for Reagan rally in the mid 1980s. They may or may not have been dating at that time. There are also rumors that Castro may have fathered Palins first child.

While I, myself, do not believe these rumors to be totally true. I will withold judgement until Palin has provided DNA evidence to the contrary

Well I heard a rumor that he was dating you on the side.

The big story is the lawsuit these women have against the police dept. There were at least 15 calls made to police dept concerning this home over the past 10 years. Yet the police didn't look inside that home once? Why? What were they afraid they might find? They knew there were sightings of women in the backyard - naked on a leash? And still they didn't check it out? Why not?

I'll tell you what I believe. I believe it isn't too far fetched to consider the possibility that neighborhoods such as this one are where you'd find sex slaves - human traffickers ----. and if the police are being paid off to look the other way they would ignore such reports. Just as they did in this case.

The police have completely denied ever getting a single complaint.

Ariel Castro should get the liberal Citizen of the Year award. He's Puerto Rican, he didn't beat these women in miscarriage but carried out honorable abortions on an unwanted fetus. And, in his own words he was "born that way" and can't help himself.

And you have evidence that these governors were involved in the crimes, fuckwad?

You filthy scumbags know no depth. I insult Goebbels when I compare you putrid piles of shit to him. His demagoguery was armature hour compared to you gutter scum.

It's called "satire", Sparky. It's ridiculing those minds from the shallow end of the gene puddle like the OP who are so intellectually bereft that they think they score political points by painting criminals in the color of the demon-party they love to expend their Two Minutes Hate on.

Oh wait, hang on, this just in...
{According to voter registration records, Ariel Castro, the Cleveland kidnapper, is a registered Democrat.

Ah, I see you're intimately familiar with said puddle.
Don't forget to wear your rubbers, Pothead.

"Armature hour"-- hee hee. That's good. That's how you run the spin machine? :D

Last edited:
The governor and most of the legislature are Republican, ace.

Hey "ace" - the governor won election recently - AFTER the disaster known as Obama. Before that, the state had a Dem governor for a long time. But hey, don't let those facts, or the fact that TWICE the state elected Obama, interfere with your propaganda that Ohio is a "red state" :lmao: (That's nearly as funny as calling Illinois a "red state").

Republicans don't give a shit about kidnapped girls......only the rich

In other words, you're lying again, because you're a lying cocksucker.

{According to voter registration records, Ariel Castro, the Cleveland kidnapper, is a registered Democrat. He was also the alleged leader among the three Castro brothers, who were arrested this week, and the owner of the house at 2207 Seymour Ave., where the three abducted local women had been kept in captivity for over a decade.}

War On Women: Cleveland Kidnapper Ariel Castro A Registered Democrat? | Weasel Zippers

Ariel Castro was a well known Republican activist. Rumor has it he was on the short list of candidates for Romneys Vice President. Aside from his alleged relationship with Sarah Palin, Castro was once considered as anchor on FoxNews

Rumor has it that Ariel Castro tried to drive his school bus up Big Moo's pussy and got lost, he left a KID IN THERE>

Forum List

Back