The Horror of Becks vision

ignoranus Definition - The Unword Dictionary
Definition of ignoranus :. (ĭg'nə-rā'nəs). 1. (n.) A person who's both stupid and an asshole. Submitted by: Anonymous, Topics: Behavior & Lifestyle ...

ignoranus Definition - The Unword Dictionary
Definition of ignoranus :. (ĭg'nə-rā'nəs). 1. (n.) A person who's both stupid and an asshole. Submitted by: Anonymous, Topics: Behavior & Lifestyle ...

Don't be so hard on yourself. It will only be a max. of 3 points penalty. I doubt you will be banned.

Well sweetie, Beck NEEDS to malign Soros' as a youth, because it serves as the foundation of what follows, his overall straw man. And you claim to understand constructing a story.

Wasn't there some conservative icon who was praised for helping bring down a communist, authoritarian government? Ron... Ronald Rea...help me here Cali girl...

Well George Soros helped bring down communist, authoritarian government(S) plural.

The man wants to shred the Constitution. You may find that acceptable in your pursuit of your utopia, I do not. Simple. I am not interested in strawmen or whining.

Well sweetie pie, defamation without concrete and adequate proof is not an argument, it is an outburst of emotion, and casting aspersion with malice.
Beck fully provided the concrete and adequate proof using facts and Soros' own words.

Maybe it's about time you step out of your insulated lil' liberal world and educate yourself.

Why don't you bother to read Soros' books?.....The evidence is all right there.

Last edited:
Glenn Beck is a fear-monger who single-handedly causes people to hate other people. I can't think of anything more evil other than actual violence, which is the next logical step.

Glenn Beck is a fear-monger who single-handedly causes people to hate other people. I can't think of anything more evil other than actual violence, which is the next logical step.
Glenn Beck is destroying your loony agenda, and that just drives morons like you fucking bonkers.

And isn't funny how it's lefty's now advocating for violent revolution, as witnessed on MSNBC this past week......Bring it on!....We'll crush you loons!.....Lets just be done with the loony agenda once and for all!

Glenn Beck is destroying your loony agenda, and that just drives morons like you fucking bonkers.

And isn't funny how it's lefty's now advocating for violent revolution, as witnessed on MSNBC this past week......Bring it on!....We'll crush you loons!.....Lets just be done with the loony agenda once and for all!

It is, and always has been, this attitude which has started wars and destroyed nations, and it will destroy this nation if it continues and strengthens.

Glen Beck hasn't destroyed anything for me. He is an idiot who I don't care to listen to because he is crazy. I am not threatened by him or what he says. I am secure in my beliefs, and they are only legimated and strengthened when I listen to the errrant, toxic spew that oozes out of his mouth and infects you and many others in this nation, and I am not happy about this. It does not strengthen my ego to point out his flaws and put him down, it only saddens me that so many people buy into, and we become further divided everyday that he speaks.

It is, and always has been, this attitude which has started wars and destroyed nations, and it will destroy this nation if it continues and strengthens.

Glen Beck hasn't destroyed anything for me. He is an idiot who I don't care to listen to because he is crazy. I am not threatened by him or what he says. I am secure in my beliefs, and they are only legimated and strengthened when I listen to the errrant, toxic spew that oozes out of his mouth and infects you and many others in this nation, and I am not happy about this. It does not strengthen my ego to point out his flaws and put him down, it only saddens me that so many people buy into, and we become further divided everyday that he speaks.
Show me even ONE instance where Beck has called for violence.....PUT UP, OR SIMPLY SHUT UP!

Fact is, your loony liberal brethren were up on MSNBC, and several other media outlets, calling for a violent revolution should all else fail......You people are fuckin' nuts!....But hey, BRING IT ON!

Fact is, as I've already stated, Beck is tearing your loony agenda to shreds. AND RIGHTFULLY SO!....The anti-american Soros machine has been fully exposed. We are a center right nation, and we will stand against it....Deal with it!

Fact is, i've read through a few of your posts on several threads. It has become quite obvious that it is YOU who is the idiot, and most definitely on the crazy side.

Fact is, i'm gonna have a good time battin' your sorry ass around.

Show me even ONE instance where Beck has called for violence.....PUT UP, OR SIMPLY SHUT UP!

Fact is, your loony liberal brethren were up on MSNBC, and several other media outlets, calling for a violent revolution should all else fail......You people are fuckin' nuts!....But hey, BRING IT ON!

Fact is, as I've already stated, Beck is tearing your loony agenda to shreds. AND RIGHTFULLY SO!....The anti-american Soros machine has been fully exposed. We are a center right nation, and we will stand against it....Deal with it!

Fact is, i've read through a few of your posts on several threads. It has become quite obvious that it is YOU who is the idiot, and most definitely on the crazy side.

Fact is, i'm gonna have a good time battin' your sorry ass around.

I never said Beck called for violence, anywhere. You're lack of perceptual ability is astounding . You are obviously very threatened by my views, and so felt the need to research all of my posts so you can put me in a box, label is liberal, and hate it. Awesome. You are an AWESOME person. I don't really respect what you say at all. It is complete noise to me. You resort to violent threats on an anonymous internet forum because I don't respond to repetitive talking points: that's just fucking stupid on a level that is fucking comical. Have a good night, sir.

And what is he saying?
Get out of debt, put away for for yourself and neighbors bad economic times may be coming.

Man thats crazy.

The man wants to shred the Constitution. You may find that acceptable in your pursuit of your utopia, I do not. Simple. I am not interested in strawmen or whining.

Well sweetie pie, defamation without concrete and adequate proof is not an argument, it is an outburst of emotion, and casting aspersion with malice.
Beck fully provided the concrete and adequate proof using facts and Soros' own words.

Maybe it's about time you step out of your insulated lil' liberal world and educate yourself.

I watched the Beck segment. It is not concrete and adequate proof using facts. It is 'yellow journalism', propaganda, hate-mongering and fear-mongering. There are so many areas of his argument where he uses out of context videos and snippets. It would not hold up to close scrutiny. Beck asks 'his' question, then he plays a snippet of Soros answering a different question asked by someone else, not Beck. BUT, the people that watch it and believe it will never check on the facts, or call Beck out. What Beck does is nothing new. It closely resembles what Joseph Goebbels did in Germany and the POLITBURO and Pravda did in the Soviet Union.

It is divisive, deceitful and dangerous. Beck is creating hatred and fear among one group of Americans towards another group of fellow Americans.

It was only a few months ago a nut set off to kill American citizens at the Tides Foundation. He fingered Beck for giving him the motivation to murder Americans.

George Soros is a perfect subject for Beck to conflate. He's a perfect fit for the right's historic fear of 'others'. Soros is a 'foreigner' he speaks with an 'accent'. This is right out of McCarthyism, 1950s and The Red Scare. Beck NEEDS to malign Soros' as a youth, because it serves as the foundation of what follows, his overall straw man.

And, George Soros is not running for any public office in America that last time I checked. As citizens we should conduct a much more legitimate examination of the men we elect to high office. If we had done so, we would have found out that when George W. Bush was a kid, he enjoyed putting firecrackers into frogs, throwing them in the air, and then watching them blow up. Maybe if we had been more diligent back in 2000, over 4,000 American sons & daughters would still be alive and 100,000 innocent Iraqis.

Preventive war was an invention of Hitler. Frankly, I would not even listen to anyone seriously that came and talked about such a thing.
President Dwight D. Eisenhower

No, the 'baseline' is when you make a claim on the board, you provide the proof. You can't. Sorry, try again next time. But remember the rules OK little girl?

Do you understand that books are not available on the internet?

The proof is there - in his fucking books, you moronic little man. Go and fucking read them. Do what I did. Study his fucking work. I've studied his role in collapse after collapse around the world. I've read his own fucking books. You go find out for yourself. Then you come back and tell me that Soros does not want to destroy the foundation of our country.

You're problem - along with so many lefties here - is that if it ain't on google - you think it doesn't exist.

Fucking idiot.

Now, now...calm down little girl...

Congratulations on resorting to misogyny to make your "point". Unfortunately, until you are able to read a book, you are not educated enough to discuss Soros.

Although, your moronic responses have provided me with an understanding of why so many on the left are so fucking stupid... Y'all think if it ain't on google, it's not relevant.

I watched the Beck segment. It is not concrete and adequate proof using facts. It is 'yellow journalism', propaganda, hate-mongering and fear-mongering. There are so many areas of his argument where he uses out of context videos and snippets. It would not hold up to close scrutiny. Beck asks 'his' question, then he plays a snippet of Soros answering a different question asked by someone else, not Beck. BUT, the people that watch it and believe it will never check on the facts, or call Beck out. What Beck does is nothing new. It closely resembles what Joseph Goebbels did in Germany and the POLITBURO and Pravda did in the Soviet Union.

It is divisive, deceitful and dangerous. Beck is creating hatred and fear among one group of Americans towards another group of fellow Americans.

It was only a few months ago a nut set off to kill American citizens at the Tides Foundation. He fingered Beck for giving him the motivation to murder Americans.

George Soros is a perfect subject for Beck to conflate. He's a perfect fit for the right's historic fear of 'others'. Soros is a 'foreigner' he speaks with an 'accent'. This is right out of McCarthyism, 1950s and The Red Scare. Beck NEEDS to malign Soros' as a youth, because it serves as the foundation of what follows, his overall straw man.

And, George Soros is not running for any public office in America that last time I checked. As citizens we should conduct a much more legitimate examination of the men we elect to high office. If we had done so, we would have found out that when George W. Bush was a kid, he enjoyed putting firecrackers into frogs, throwing them in the air, and then watching them blow up. Maybe if we had been more diligent back in 2000, over 4,000 American sons & daughters would still be alive and 100,000 innocent Iraqis.

Preventive war was an invention of Hitler. Frankly, I would not even listen to anyone seriously that came and talked about such a thing.
President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Come back when you've read Soros' own fucking books, you moron.

Do you understand that books are not available on the internet?

The proof is there - in his fucking books, you moronic little man. Go and fucking read them. Do what I did. Study his fucking work. I've studied his role in collapse after collapse around the world. I've read his own fucking books. You go find out for yourself. Then you come back and tell me that Soros does not want to destroy the foundation of our country.

You're problem - along with so many lefties here - is that if it ain't on google - you think it doesn't exist.

Fucking idiot.

Congratulations on resorting to misogyny to make your "point". Unfortunately, until you are able to read a book, you are not educated enough to discuss Soros.

Although, your moronic responses have provided me with an understanding of why so many on the left are so fucking stupid... Y'all think if it ain't on google, it's not relevant.

Misogyny? No Cali girl, that would be conservatives who opposed women's rights, equal pay for women and believe they have the right to tell a woman what she can and can't do with her uterus.

The simple rule of debate, when you make a claim, it is the 'personal responsibility' of THAT person to provide the proof. I guess debating and personal responsibility are not your strong suit. But take heart, haughtiness and narcissism are.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Misogyny? No Cali girl, that would be conservatives who opposed women's rights, equal pay for women and believe they have the right to tell a woman what she can and can't do with her uterus.

The simple rule of debate, when you make a claim, it is the 'personal responsibility' of THAT person to provide the proof. I guess debating and personal responsibility are not your strong suit. But take heart, haughtiness and narcissism are.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Oh good God. You really are quite clueless, aren't you? You, as an individual, are a misogynist. You are not a group. You are an individual person. Like me. Yet another reason why it's pointless trying to discuss anything with you. You are incapable of standing on your own two fucking feet... and because you can't, you assume no one else can either.

You cannot discuss what Beck says about Soros unless you've done your homework. I have. I did my homework long before Beck started his bitchfest about Soros.

And... I see you are still relying on the words of others as your own. Can I assume that you are not capable of individual thought or are you trying to make out that you are well read?

Your posts show you for a fool, Bf.

How MANY lies in Beck's story will you accept before you realize his WHOLE story is a fabrication?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
J.J. Goldberg, a columnist and former editor in chief of The Forward, America’s leading Jewish newspaper described the show as “as close as I’ve heard on mainstream television to fascism.”

In his radio show Wednesday, Beck revived an unfounded claim that Soros, as a child in Hungary, helped ship Jews to death camps.

“And George Soros used to go around with this anti-Semite and deliver papers to the Jews and confiscate their property and then ship them off,” Beck said. “And George Soros was part of it. He would help confiscate the stuff. It was frightening. Here’s a Jewish boy helping send the Jews to the death camps. And I am certainly not saying that George Soros enjoyed that, even had a choice. I mean, he’s 14 years old. He was surviving. So I’m not making a judgment. That’s between him and God. As a 14-year-old boy, I don’t know what you would do.”

In fact, Soros, then 13 and living under the protection of a non-Jewish Hungarian, on one occasion joined the older man when he was ordered by Nazis to inventory the estate of a Hungarian Jew who had fled. On another occasion, the local Jewish council had ordered Soros to deliver letters to local lawyers; Soros’ father, Tivadar, realized the letters were to Jewish lawyers, and meant to expedite their deportation. He told George to warn the targets to flee, and ended George’s work with the council.

Read more: Beck Attacks Soros, Jewish Leaders Outraged Forward.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Glenn Beck’s description of George Soros’ actions during the Holocaust is completely inappropriate, offensive and over the top,” said Foxman. “For a political commentator or entertainer to have the audacity to say—inaccurately—that there’s a Jewish boy sending Jews to death camps, as part of a broader assault on Mr. Soros, that’s horrific… To hold a young boy responsible for what was going on around him during the Holocaust as part of a larger effort to denigrate the man is repugnant.”

Abraham Foxman, the Anti-Defamation League national director and a Holocaust survivor

Strawman stuffing buffon.

Oh good God. You really are quite clueless, aren't you? You, as an individual, are a misogynist. You are not a group. You are an individual person. Like me. Yet another reason why it's pointless trying to discuss anything with you. You are incapable of standing on your own two fucking feet... and because you can't, you assume no one else can either.

You cannot discuss what Beck says about Soros unless you've done your homework. I have. I did my homework long before Beck started his bitchfest about Soros.

And... I see you are still relying on the words of others as your own. Can I assume that you are not capable of individual thought or are you trying to make out that you are well read?

He doesnt know what Beck or Soros said.

Clearly not. I don't know why it is so hard to read a couple of books! Apparently, the left (because according to Bfgrn, people are not individuals, we are groups) are not capable of reading.

Clearly not. I don't know why it is so hard to read a couple of books! Apparently, the left (because according to Bfgrn, people are not individuals, we are groups) are not capable of reading.

And the point of the Beck show has very little to do with Soros but what the people should do to to prepare for economic hardtimes .

Forum List

Back