The Horror of Becks vision

Amusing. They still havent addressed the fact that while they rant against the "evil" rich who make 200K a year, they are defending the 35th richest man as if it's crazy that he might influence anything.

Congratulations on resorting to misogyny to make your "point". Unfortunately, until you are able to read a book, you are not educated enough to discuss Soros.

Although, your moronic responses have provided me with an understanding of why so many on the left are so fucking stupid... Y'all think if it ain't on google, it's not relevant.

Misogyny? No Cali girl, that would be conservatives who opposed women's rights, equal pay for women and believe they have the right to tell a woman what she can and can't do with her uterus.

The simple rule of debate, when you make a claim, it is the 'personal responsibility' of THAT person to provide the proof. I guess debating and personal responsibility are not your strong suit. But take heart, haughtiness and narcissism are.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Oh good God. You really are quite clueless, aren't you? You, as an individual, are a misogynist. You are not a group. You are an individual person. Like me. Yet another reason why it's pointless trying to discuss anything with you. You are incapable of standing on your own two fucking feet... and because you can't, you assume no one else can either.

You cannot discuss what Beck says about Soros unless you've done your homework. I have. I did my homework long before Beck started his bitchfest about Soros.

And... I see you are still relying on the words of others as your own. Can I assume that you are not capable of individual thought or are you trying to make out that you are well read?

Your posts show you for a fool, Bf.

Well Cali girl, I have posted my own thoughts, observations and beliefs on Beck and Soros, but some of them have mysteriously disappeared. Remember my post with this picture?
woman-with-burka.jpg

WHERE is it?

Were you unable to read this one?

#72 - http://www.usmessageboard.com/2971152-post72.html

Lifeboat campaigns?

I got news for yas'.

There aren't enough lifeboats on this Ship of State we call the USA.

Big money is, I think, abandoning ship.

And I'm not talking about those with big bucks who are in charge of this disaster. They're still going to be squabbling over the leavings of this dying republic for quite some time, I suspect.

I'm talking about people with a sense that things are rapidly getting out of control who have do enough money (and sense) to be getting their dough (and their asses, too) out of the way of a rather dismal future history.

If I had the whereforall, I'd be seriously considering feathering a nest in some other nation, myself, right now.

Leaving all your eggs in a basket that is obviously fraying rapidly probably isn't such good planning.

But for most of us, there's little choice but to ride things out and see what happens.

Right, left or center, prepare yourselves for the worst, fellow citizens.

Amusing. They still havent addressed the fact that while they rant against the "evil" rich who make 200K a year, they are defending the 35th richest man as if it's crazy that he might influence anything.

I had a similar thought. Every day on this board liberals have warned about the undue influence of corporations and special interests in Washington and in particular, the control they have over the Republican party, who defend the elite over the middle class and poor.

Liberals show how real 'death panels' exist, through the insurance corporations, not the government. Liberals point out how Republicans worked to undermine Wall Street reform that will prevent another melt down of our economy. And how Republicans used 'Insurgency' to try to destroy health care reform and destroy our President and hand him his 'Waterloo'. Liberals call for strong regulations of corporations and other special interests who have a narrow, self serving agenda different from We, the People. Liberals call for consumer protections and other measures that will protect the citizens from what Teddy Roosevelt warned about: "our democratic institutions would be subverted by malefactors of great wealth who would erode them from within"

And, every day, conservatives defend the 'elite', the CEO's, the captains of industry, the creators of jobs and wealth...UNLESS their surname is Soros, Heintz, or Kennedy.

"Harry Truman once said, 'There are 14 or 15 million Americans who have the resources to have representatives in Washington to protect their interests, and that the interests of the great mass of the other people - the 150 or 160 million - is the responsibility of the president of the United States, and I propose to fulfill it.'"
President John F. Kennedy

How MANY lies in Beck's story will you accept before you realize his WHOLE story is a fabrication?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
J.J. Goldberg, a columnist and former editor in chief of The Forward, America’s leading Jewish newspaper described the show as “as close as I’ve heard on mainstream television to fascism.”

In his radio show Wednesday, Beck revived an unfounded claim that Soros, as a child in Hungary, helped ship Jews to death camps.

“And George Soros used to go around with this anti-Semite and deliver papers to the Jews and confiscate their property and then ship them off,” Beck said. “And George Soros was part of it. He would help confiscate the stuff. It was frightening. Here’s a Jewish boy helping send the Jews to the death camps. And I am certainly not saying that George Soros enjoyed that, even had a choice. I mean, he’s 14 years old. He was surviving. So I’m not making a judgment. That’s between him and God. As a 14-year-old boy, I don’t know what you would do.”

In fact, Soros, then 13 and living under the protection of a non-Jewish Hungarian, on one occasion joined the older man when he was ordered by Nazis to inventory the estate of a Hungarian Jew who had fled. On another occasion, the local Jewish council had ordered Soros to deliver letters to local lawyers; Soros’ father, Tivadar, realized the letters were to Jewish lawyers, and meant to expedite their deportation. He told George to warn the targets to flee, and ended George’s work with the council.

Read more: Beck Attacks Soros, Jewish Leaders Outraged Forward.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Glenn Beck’s description of George Soros’ actions during the Holocaust is completely inappropriate, offensive and over the top,” said Foxman. “For a political commentator or entertainer to have the audacity to say—inaccurately—that there’s a Jewish boy sending Jews to death camps, as part of a broader assault on Mr. Soros, that’s horrific… To hold a young boy responsible for what was going on around him during the Holocaust as part of a larger effort to denigrate the man is repugnant.”

Abraham Foxman, the Anti-Defamation League national director and a Holocaust survivor

You'll forgive me if I prefer to believe Soros' own words about his past. What Beck said was accurate. And Soros maintains he feels no guilt regarding that period of his life. As I have said, I don't believe we should focus on this episode in his life. His adult behavior is far more relevant - and equally as reprehensible.

What does not surprise me in the least is how very desperate the left are to focus on this issue. The reason for that, one can surmise, is that they seek to deflect attention away from the real issues and focus on the nonsense.

It will not work.

Cali girl. Beck LIED about what Soros did as a youth during the Holocaust. How MANY lies are acceptable to you Cali girl...1, 2, 3, what's your limit?

Beck: [When he was] 14 years old, he had to help the government confiscate the land of his fellow Jewish friends and neighbors.

That's not what happened at all. He didn't help confiscate people's land. He didn't actively participate in betraying his Jewish neighbors or friends. The implications are horrible. But what Beck did next is much worse. He twisted the story further until he came out with this inexcusable lie on his radio show:

Beck: Here's a Jewish boy helping send the Jews to the death camps.

“No one who truly understands ‘the sensitivity and sacred nature’ of the Holocaust would deliberately and grotesquely mischaracterize the experience of a 13 year old Jew in Nazi-occupied Hungary whose father hid him with a non-Jewish family to keep him alive,” Greer said. “Many other Jews survived the attempted extermination of the Jewish people by changing their identities and hiding with Righteous Gentiles. With today’s falsehoods, Beck has engaged in a form of Holocaust revisionism.”

Simon Greer, the director of Jewish Funds for Justice

hey dumbfuck, here is an update to your ignorance.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/upd...-beck-is-a-strong-supporter-of-jewish-people/

Glenn Beck is a fear-monger who single-handedly causes people to hate other people. I can't think of anything more evil other than actual violence, which is the next logical step.
Glenn Beck is destroying your loony agenda, and that just drives morons like you fucking bonkers.

And isn't funny how it's lefty's now advocating for violent revolution, as witnessed on MSNBC this past week......Bring it on!....We'll crush you loons!.....Lets just be done with the loony agenda once and for all!

It is, and always has been, this attitude which has started wars and destroyed nations, and it will destroy this nation if it continues and strengthens.

Glen Beck hasn't destroyed anything for me. He is an idiot who I don't care to listen to because he is crazy. I am not threatened by him or what he says. I am secure in my beliefs, and they are only legimated and strengthened when I listen to the errrant, toxic spew that oozes out of his mouth and infects you and many others in this nation, and I am not happy about this. It does not strengthen my ego to point out his flaws and put him down, it only saddens me that so many people buy into, and we become further divided everyday that he speaks.

god forbid people buy into...
financial responsibility
personal responsibility
liberty
limited government
the constitution

oh the humanity!

You'll forgive me if I prefer to believe Soros' own words about his past. What Beck said was accurate. And Soros maintains he feels no guilt regarding that period of his life. As I have said, I don't believe we should focus on this episode in his life. His adult behavior is far more relevant - and equally as reprehensible.

What does not surprise me in the least is how very desperate the left are to focus on this issue. The reason for that, one can surmise, is that they seek to deflect attention away from the real issues and focus on the nonsense.

It will not work.

Cali girl. Beck LIED about what Soros did as a youth during the Holocaust. How MANY lies are acceptable to you Cali girl...1, 2, 3, what's your limit?

Beck: [When he was] 14 years old, he had to help the government confiscate the land of his fellow Jewish friends and neighbors.

That's not what happened at all. He didn't help confiscate people's land. He didn't actively participate in betraying his Jewish neighbors or friends. The implications are horrible. But what Beck did next is much worse. He twisted the story further until he came out with this inexcusable lie on his radio show:

Beck: Here's a Jewish boy helping send the Jews to the death camps.

“No one who truly understands ‘the sensitivity and sacred nature’ of the Holocaust would deliberately and grotesquely mischaracterize the experience of a 13 year old Jew in Nazi-occupied Hungary whose father hid him with a non-Jewish family to keep him alive,” Greer said. “Many other Jews survived the attempted extermination of the Jewish people by changing their identities and hiding with Righteous Gentiles. With today’s falsehoods, Beck has engaged in a form of Holocaust revisionism.”

Simon Greer, the director of Jewish Funds for Justice

hey dumbfuck, here is an update to your ignorance.

Update: ADL Leader Still Believes Beck Is a ‘Strong Supporter of…Jewish People’ | The Blaze

I already knew about the letter from Abraham Foxman, but that letter was dated October 22nd. Every year, October proceeds November. On November 11th, the same Abraham H. Foxman said:

Glenn Beck's description of George Soros' actions during the Holocaust is completely inappropriate, offensive and over the top. For a political commentator or entertainer to have the audacity to say – inaccurately – that there's a Jewish boy sending Jews to death camps, as part of a broader assault on Mr. Soros, that's horrific.

While I, too, may disagree with many of Soros' views and analysis on the issues, to bring in this kind of innuendo about his past is unacceptable. To hold a young boy responsible for what was going on around him during the Holocaust as part of a larger effort to denigrate the man is repugnant.

The Holocaust was a horrific time, and many people had to make excruciating choices to ensure their survival. George Soros has been forthright about his childhood experiences and his family's history, and there the matter should rest.

Glenn Beck's Remarks About Soros And The Holocaust 'Offensive And Over The Top'

So, am I the 'dumbfuck'?

Yeah you are. For reasons CG described most articulately.

I at least have the balls do admit I have not read any of Soros' books. I plan to soon though.
And you realize how idiotic your defense of Soros is right? What about him saying the german occupation was the best time of his life? What about him describing himself to be God? What about when he says "this is fun" when he is collapsing economies and ruining lives?

Care to opine on anything that actually matters?

Yeah you are. For reasons CG described most articulately.

I at least have the balls do admit I have not read any of Soros' books. I plan to soon though.
And you realize how idiotic your defense of Soros is right? What about him saying the german occupation was the best time of his life? What about him describing himself to be God? What about when he says "this is fun" when he is collapsing economies and ruining lives?

Care to opine on anything that actually matters?

First of all, it would require me to believe all the propaganda Beck has already created about 'progressives' and 'liberals'. And I'd have to believe that Soros IS a puppet master.

I don't buy either one. This is the same Glenn Beck who says people should run away from ministers who preach social justice. Jesus preached social justice, so did Martin Luther King Jr. This is the same Glenn Beck who was fingered by the guy who set out to murder fellow Americans at the Tides Foundation as his motivation. This is the same Glenn Beck who creates fear the dollar will fall, promotes buying gold, and then pushes Goldline International who swindles people into buying coins at 200 times their melt value.

Progressives and liberals are not a danger to this country...Glenn Beck is a danger to this country...a BIG danger.

probably an accident. who cares
I PM'd her the link. I just want an explanation why she would neg rep me for linking to Google's online books, where you can actually read the scanned books.

I thinks it's just her nature to neg rep anyone who disagrees with her or posts a link that contradicts her.

"Shocking but true: Glenn Beck has not yet been the subject of "This Week in Crazy," the feature that was essentially created to honor 2009's Craziest Man. This week, though, as if he knew that his usual conspiracy-mongering, fake tears and suffocating paranoia just weren't cutting it anymore, Beck aired a series of shameless attacks on George Soros that seemed ripped from the pages of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

The message? Financier and philanthropist George Soros is a "puppet master" secretly at the center of a vast conspiracy that aims to destroy our economy and take over the nation through deceit. The proof? A lot of selectively edited quotes, wild innuendo and the fact that Soros "collapsed regimes" in "four other countries.""

This week in crazy: Glenn Beck - This Week in Crazy - Salon.com

George Soros alone, against all that is holy, thank goodness Mr.Fitnah is here to protect us! To think one day, one man could bring down America, that great beacon of power and liberty. Who is this superman able to change the course of history? Able in one single act to emulate as Ronnie did, the destruction of that evil empire Mother Russia with just words? During the day this man goes through life disguised as a mild mannered business man, but once inside the phone booth of destruction, he appears, cape less but so powerful that all are fooled except Glenn and Mr.Fitnah. A word, a speech, some small sleight of hand, and hundreds, thousands of years of constitutional democracy will tumble as simply as sand in the wind of history. Thank you all, America is safe, and truth and justice will live on and on.....I'll sleep well tonight....we'll sleep well....

'Waltzing at the Doomsday Ball' Capitalism is dead, but we still dance with the corpse
Joe Bageant: Waltzing at the Doomsday Ball

The message is to be friends with your neighbors and play it safe just in case. A legitimate message if there ever was any.

"Shocking but true: Glenn Beck has not yet been the subject of "This Week in Crazy," the feature that was essentially created to honor 2009's Craziest Man. This week, though, as if he knew that his usual conspiracy-mongering, fake tears and suffocating paranoia just weren't cutting it anymore, Beck aired a series of shameless attacks on George Soros that seemed ripped from the pages of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

The message? Financier and philanthropist George Soros is a "puppet master" secretly at the center of a vast conspiracy that aims to destroy our economy and take over the nation through deceit. The proof? A lot of selectively edited quotes, wild innuendo and the fact that Soros "collapsed regimes" in "four other countries.""

This week in crazy: Glenn Beck - This Week in Crazy - Salon.com

George Soros alone, against all that is holy, thank goodness Mr.Fitnah is here to protect us! To think one day, one man could bring down America, that great beacon of power and liberty. Who is this superman able to change the course of history? Able in one single act to emulate as Ronnie did, the destruction of that evil empire Mother Russia with just words? During the day this man goes through life disguised as a mild mannered business man, but once inside the phone booth of destruction, he appears, cape less but so powerful that all are fooled except Glenn and Mr.Fitnah. A word, a speech, some small sleight of hand, and hundreds, thousands of years of constitutional democracy will tumble as simply as sand in the wind of history. Thank you all, America is safe, and truth and justice will live on and on.....I'll sleep well tonight....we'll sleep well....

'Waltzing at the Doomsday Ball' Capitalism is dead, but we still dance with the corpse
Joe Bageant: Waltzing at the Doomsday Ball
Salon.com?.........Get the fuck outta here!

LMAO at these liberal loons!:lol:

Forum List

Back