The Holocaust

what was kennedy's monitary advantage or chamberlain's for that matter...in taking their positions....why did what you and other's call their position and near everyone in the citizenry in the usa's position- ''appeasement'' help these two in a monitary sense?

shamefully, i know so little about this.... :(

I really have no idea what Kennedy had to gain financially for supporting Hitler. My entire point is, the US did business with Hitler and Japan right up to the eve of the war and nobody gave a rat's butt about the morals then anymore than they do now.

The same people that like to whine and cry about the Bush's way-back-when as if it really matters are the ones who are quite content to do business NOW with criminal regimes and/or turn their backs on them.

Bottom line here is this all about political hatred and perpetuating the lies/twisting history to support it.

Shoot me dead. My ancestors fought for the Confederacy.

We've got two buffoons running for President right now and all people can find to discuss is a bunch of twisted, partisan history. I need to go buy some more bullets.:eusa_eh:

I really have no idea what Kennedy had to gain financially for supporting Hitler. My entire point is, the US did business with Hitler and Japan right up to the eve of the war and nobody gave a rat's butt about the morals then anymore than they do now.

The same people that like to whine and cry about the Bush's way-back-when as if it really matters are the ones who are quite content to do business NOW with criminal regimes and/or turn their backs on them.

Bottom line here is this all about political hatred and perpetuating the lies/twisting history to support it.

We've got two buffoons running for President right now and all people can find to discuss is a bunch of twisted, partisan history. I need to go buy some more bullets.:eusa_eh:
Like I have said to other people we are always allies with one country then enemies with them the next one.

I'll see your Confederacy and raise you one American Revolution!

My cousin did a family tree and on my mother's side we had a great X(howmany)grandfather fight in that war. I thought that was so cool, I love American History!

(My dad used to take us on trips to Williamsburg and Gettysburg as kids, he was a real Civil War buff too! :cool: )

I'll see your Confederacy and raise you one American Revolution!

My cousin did a family tree and on my mother's side we had a great X(howmany)grandfather fight in that war. I thought that was so cool, I love American History!

(My dad used to take us on trips to Williamsburg and Gettysburg as kids, he was a real Civil War buff too! :cool: )
My family were some of the first settlers of North America, well the US. And on my mother side they fought in the Revolutionary War.
And I am sure some of my ancestors fought in the Civil War for the south since they are from North Carolina. There is also a line that are African American so I have always wondered how that came about especially they share my french last name.I have ideas but no proof!

yikes!!!! hahahahahahahaha! :lol: well!!! okay then!!! glad you can tell us what you really think gunny! :D

i really was curious for curiosity's sake....i can google it myself, now that i know you don't know more on it!

care

yikes!!!! hahahahahahahaha! :lol: well!!! okay then!!! glad you can tell us what you really think gunny! :D

i really was curious for curiosity's sake....i can google it myself, now that i know you don't know more on it!

care
while your at it, also look up "rum runner" and joe kennedy

You crack me up, Bro.

You can't kill stupid with bullets.

Stupidity can only be effectively stifled with truth and compassion and patience.

Still, you can teach "History according to Gunny" at my university any time you want.

Just in case I'm wrong about how we need to deal with the pathologically stupid, it'll be good to have somebody on the facilty who is heavily armed.

Editec believes in hedging his bets, ya know what I mean?

We didn't get into WWII until we were attacked by Japan.

If we gave such a damn about the Holocaust, we would of stopped Hitler in Munich. But guess what? We didn't.

The USA wasnt really in WWII to rescue Europe per se, we were there to get the German secret tech before the Russians did. As far as Japan is concerned i believe the fiery mushroom clouds sent them a real quik message...sadly after the fact...

The Stock market crashed in 1929

If you research History it was during the Great Depression years (1930's) that Hitler became leader in his creation of Nazi government (Jewish holocaust), Stalin inflicted the "great purge" (Soviet holocaust) and Mussolini Founded & headed the Fascism Party & led a Totalitarian government. All Three leaders rose in power in the 1930's because the magnitude of the world Financial Crisis had people so afraid, being out of work, losing there homes, starving & business's failing, they were willing to allow anything to happen to save there country from famine and economic disaster. Japan attacked Pearl Harbor because the U.S. enacted an embargo on all oil supplies to Japan. The reason for the embargo is because Japan was invading China. The U.S. embargo cut-off 90% of Japans resources, which crippled their economy. Hopefully history won't repeat itself and people will try to overcome fear in spite of the gloomy financial picture. Most Countries did recover from the Great Depression.

The Stock market crashed in 1929

If you research History it was during the Great Depression years (1930's) that Hitler became leader in his creation of Nazi government (Jewish holocaust), Stalin inflicted the "great purge" (Soviet holocaust) and Mussolini Founded & headed the Fascism Party & led a Totalitarian government. All Three leaders rose in power in the 1930's because the magnitude of the world Financial Crisis had people so afraid, being out of work, losing there homes, starving & business's failing, they were willing to allow anything to happen to save there country from famine and economic disaster. Japan attacked Pearl Harbor because the U.S. enacted an embargo on all oil supplies to Japan. The reason for the embargo is because Japan was invading China. The U.S. embargo cut-off 90% of Japans resources, which crippled their economy. Hopefully history won't repeat itself and people will try to overcome fear in spite of the gloomy financial picture. Most Countries did recover from the Great Depression.

Well it ain't looknig great right now---Obama and McCain are all America has as far as tyrants go. I wouldnt put either one of them up against a healthy Mao Tse Tung.

Well it ain't looknig great right now---Obama and McCain are all America has as far as tyrants go. I wouldnt put either one of them up against a healthy Mao Tse Tung.

It is scary to think about

the Holocaust.

Should we be skeptical about a historical event that it's ILLEGAL TO QUESTION in half the countries in Europe because of laws demanded by Jews?

Should we be skeptical about a historical event that forms the basic excuse for Palestinian genocide in the middle east?

Should we be skeptical of claims that 6 million Jews were killed by Nazis when there were only 5 million in all of Europe before WW2?

What obligates white American gentiles to die en masse for a hateful ethnic group that doesn't even like them to begin with?

Why is it that all of Europe hated Jews, anyway? Was it for no good reason?

Why are Jews hated today? Is it because they're so wonderful and good-looking, and we're all just jealous? Or is something else going on?

Why have Jews been hated by their host countries since the time of the pharaohs? Is this all just a big coincidence? Is irrationality the only possible explanation?

Is any one ethnic group so precious that it may not be criticized under any circumstances?

When people say "I love the Jews" or "I love Israel," are these statements that come from actually love of Jews... or FEAR of Jews?

Is any one ethnic group so precious that it may not be criticized under any circumstances?

When people say "I love the Jews" or "I love Israel," are these statements that come from actually love of Jews... or FEAR of Jews?
These are all great questions WJ.

But in just asking them, a person get's violently attacked, and call a nazi, anti semite, and several other slanders and slurs.

Jews and their supporters won't allow ANY discussion about the Jews and any issues related to them.

Why??

Forum List

Back