The Holocaust

Stop being pussies the pair of you. You get your arses whipped in fair discussion and you want to form a little huddle to salve your mental wounds.

If you don't like playing then stay on the sidelines.

Whiners.

Come up with something of substance and maybe you won't need your two-person circle jerk.

The Stock market crashed in 1929

If you research History it was during the Great Depression years (1930's) that Hitler became leader in his creation of Nazi government (Jewish holocaust), Stalin inflicted the "great purge" (Soviet holocaust) and Mussolini Founded & headed the Fascism Party & led a Totalitarian government. All Three leaders rose in power in the 1930's because the magnitude of the world Financial Crisis had people so afraid, being out of work, losing there homes, starving & business's failing, they were willing to allow anything to happen to save there country from famine and economic disaster. Japan attacked Pearl Harbor because the U.S. enacted an embargo on all oil supplies to Japan. The reason for the embargo is because Japan was invading China. The U.S. embargo cut-off 90% of Japans resources, which crippled their economy. Hopefully history won't repeat itself and people will try to overcome fear in spite of the gloomy financial picture. Most Countries did recover from the Great Depression.

Sister, don't confuse people with actual history.

People here are having a Sherman and Peabody historical revisionist festival and hate it when real history rains on their jingo parade.

Should we be skeptical of claims that 6 million Jews were killed by Nazis when there were only 5 million in all of Europe before WW2?

Yeah we should since the claim is that three million Jews were killed.

Six million in total were estimated to have been killed though.

Fuck me drunk, can we not quibble about a million here or there?

Sorry to be vulgar but I can see me tether, it's right there in front of me. It's marked, "You have reached the end of your tether. You have three choices. Go back. Stop. Go on and see what befalls you".

I took the third option.

If anyone wants to fuck about with arithmetic rather than facts then gird them loins baby cos I want a piece of you.

These are all great questions WJ.

But in just asking them, a person get's violently attacked, and call a nazi, anti semite, and several other slanders and slurs.

Jews and their supporters won't allow ANY discussion about the Jews and any issues related to them.

Why??

Well...having an authentic discussion with liars is basically impossible, Sunni.

About the best we can do is correct the misinformation you seek to spread.

Actual discussions demand that both players are working with the same data and discussing that data.

Sister, don't confuse people with actual history.

People here are having a Sherman and Peabody historical revisionist festival and hate it when real history rains on their jingo parade.
actually, Sherman and Peabody were closer to the truth than these antisemites

;)

I'd love you to back this up. There were more than 5 million Jews in the USSR alone...
6 Million Jewish deaths in Germany was just a standing number, actually it was more. Want to know whats really spooky? take the 40,000,000 Christian babies killed here in the USA since 1974 - present(2007) thru abortions. If you take the bloody number of aborted babies to date 40,000,000 and divide it by the 6,000,000 Jews cooked in the ovens of Autzwitz the quotient is 6.66666666666666666(mark of the beast) into infinity, have we crossed a moral boundery?? you tell me........is it any wonder the Greatness of USA is fallin??? sad.........I know some will mock me but thats ok, i just think its sad that so many lives have been meaninglessly destroyed for what????And how many more to come????????

Last edited:
Care to explain more?

Last I checked, it was the Bush Family who made a fortune off the Nazis.

The Kennedy family made their money off bootlegging. :eusa_whistle:

Unless you refer to the fact that Joseph Kennedy hated Jews. That doesn't mean JFK does though.

Interesting how you feel the need to indict the Bush family for "making a fortune off the Nazis", and then rush to defend JFK on the grounds that it wasn't HIM who hated Jews.

Double standard much?

Interesting how you feel the need to indict the Bush family for "making a fortune off the Nazis", and then rush to defend JFK on the grounds that it wasn't HIM who hated Jews.

Double standard much?
yeah, papa joe kennedy was a rum runner too
;)

yeah, papa joe kennedy was a rum runner too
;)

So I'm told. The point is, if we're going to absolve JFK because it wasn't HIM who did fill-in-the-blank personally - and why not? No one chooses their relatives - then we need to refrain from bringing up BUSH'S relatives, as well. In fact, why are we bringing up Bush at all?

So I'm told. The point is, if we're going to absolve JFK because it wasn't HIM who did fill-in-the-blank personally - and why not? No one chooses their relatives - then we need to refrain from bringing up BUSH'S relatives, as well. In fact, why are we bringing up Bush at all?
well, he IS still POTUS

well, he IS still POTUS

Which has what to do with the Holocaust, which happened decades ago? Do we also discuss the War for Southern Independence as it pertains to Bush? The Bush effect on the Teapot Dome Scandal? Where was the Bush family during the building of the transcontinental railroad?

Which has what to do with the Holocaust, which happened decades ago? Do we also discuss the War for Southern Independence as it pertains to Bush? The Bush effect on the Teapot Dome Scandal? Where was the Bush family during the building of the transcontinental railroad?
LOL
oh ok
i see your point now

LOL
oh ok
i see your point now

Actually, I don't know what I was thinking. OF COURSE we discuss all those things, and everything else, as they pertain to George W. Bush, because as we all know, George W. Bush was responsible for original sin and every other catastrophe and scandal of the human race since then.

Where was my head? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back