The Holocaust

Memo to Obama: We did intervene in the Holocaust. It was called WW II.

We didn't get into WWII until we were attacked by Japan.

If we gave such a damn about the Holocaust, we would of stopped Hitler in Munich. But guess what? We didn't.

It's amazing how you put attention on what we didn't do versus what we did do.

So I guess the Holocaust didn't start to occur in your eyes until the U.S got into the war?

Might as well say you think it's a myth along with Sunni Man.

The U.S had numerous chances to take down Hitler before his rise of power, 1936 in Munich being a excellent example. But guess what? We didn't do that.

We allowed all of this to occur, we allowed Hitler to commit genocide in his own country and didn't care. We only began to care when Hitler started to try and take over other countries.

How long, if ever do you honestly believe it would of taken the rest of the world to step in and say enough is enough to Hitler had he not attacked the rest of the world? After all the Jews, Gypsies, Homosexuals, Mentally Handicapped, and every other person who Hitler considered evil was dead in Germany?

:cuckoo:

I have to say, I am not a fan of McCain constantly referring to another holocaust. It is not like Israel is completely defenseless the way the Jews were in Europe. I think it is just a stupid thing to say given the situation. Does not make any sense to me.

So I guess the Holocaust didn't start to occur in your eyes until the U.S got into the war?

Might as well say you think it's a myth along with Sunni Man.

The U.S had numerous chances to take down Hitler before his rise of power, 1936 in Munich being a excellent example. But guess what? We didn't do that.

We allowed all of this to occur, we allowed Hitler to commit genocide in his own country and didn't care. We only began to care when Hitler started to try and take over other countries.

How long, if ever do you honestly believe it would of taken the rest of the world to step in and say enough is enough to Hitler had he not attacked the rest of the world? After all the Jews, Gypsies, Homosexuals, Mentally Handicapped, and every other person who Hitler considered evil was dead in Germany?

:cuckoo:

Your signature contains a quote from JFK. Unfortunately there was no greater appeaser of Hilter than JFK's father, Joseph Kennedy.

Your signature contains a quote from JFK. Unfortunately there was no greater appeaser of Hilter than JFK's father, Joseph Kennedy.

Care to explain more?

Last I checked, it was the Bush Family who made a fortune off the Nazis.

The Kennedy family made their money off bootlegging. :eusa_whistle:

Unless you refer to the fact that Joseph Kennedy hated Jews. That doesn't mean JFK does though.

Last edited:
I have to say, I am not a fan of McCain constantly referring to another holocaust. It is not like Israel is completely defenseless the way the Jews were in Europe. I think it is just a stupid thing to say given the situation. Does not make any sense to me.

Simple politics--going after the Jewish and guilty white vote.

Care to explain more?

Last I checked, it was the Bush Family who made a fortune off the Nazis.

The Kennedy family made their money off bootlegging. :eusa_whistle:

Unless you refer to the fact that Joseph Kennedy hated Jews. That doesn't mean JFK does though.

From Wikipedia:

In 1938, Roosevelt appointed Kennedy as the United States Ambassador to the Court of St. James's (Britain). Kennedy's Irish and Catholic status did not bother the British; indeed he hugely enjoyed his leadership position in London society, which stood in stark contrast to his outsider status in Boston. His daughter Kathleen married the heir to the Duke of Devonshire, the head of one of England's grandest aristocratic families. Kennedy rejected the warnings of Winston Churchill that compromise with Nazi Germany was impossible; instead he supported Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain's policy of appeasement in order to stave off a second world war that would be a more horrible "armageddon" than the first. Throughout 1938, as the Nazi persecution of Jews intensified, Kennedy attempted to obtain an audience with Adolf Hitler.[7] Shortly before the Nazi aerial bombing of British cities began in September 1940, Kennedy sought a personal meeting with Hitler, again without State Department approval, "to bring about a better understanding between the United States and Germany."[8]

Forum List

Back