The Holocaust. The Fake History.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has never been much serious question as to the holocaust given all the facts. But Anti Semites of all stripes, be they Iranians or Southern Americans, they LOVE to pretend this is an historical fabrication. Facts speak for them selves. They don't have filters or editors. Get over it.

Your "facts" are LIES! I SHOWED you some of the facts. What's next. Are you going to tell me the bullshit about there having been a lampshade made out of jew skin or that some jews were turned into soap?
I don't care if you believe it or not. The NAZIs followed the model of the Turkish Armenian genocide as their inspiration. You live in your own little cloistered world and believe whatever you want.

Just how stupid are you in this matter. Part of the reason that Germans did anything to the jews was in part BECAUSE of the Armenian genocide. Which was committed by a group called the Young Turks. And who were they? JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only problem that I have with this thread, is that my grandfather who went in and helped liberate one of the camps, has actual photo's of the bodies stacked like cord wood, and black and white pictures of the bull dozer burying the bodies etc. Not sure why all the denial and such or what the reason is for trying to deny the history of such a thing as that, but whatever the reason it's dumb.
I'm with you right up until dumb. I'd sub insane or something else.

These clowns just hate Jews, but won't admit it.

Oh. I admit it! I WISH 6 million jews were brutally murdered. Even then, it wouldn't have been nearly enough! A very small, teeny tiney part of the reason why is because of what I pointed out in my thread. And in the post I made just after it. Which is because of the FRAUD most of them have helped perpetrate on the American people.

Except our fathers, mothers and grandparents disagree. They saw the results firsthand, fought a tremendous war to end it and I think that is good enough for me.

Bullshit!

Historians have deliberated the historical fact for 75 years, there is no longer a discussion about the feasibility of an alternate history as pertains to the Holocaust. It is a fringe idea pushed by racists, it only exists in the minds of the confused.
Historians still debate all aspects of the American Civil War, Columbus's voyages, the Peloponnesian War, .......basically everything that has ever happened.

So why should spirited debate about the so called Holocaust be exempted from historical examination and discussion? ...... :cool:
6 million Jews missing in Europe since the incidental pointless incarceration and mass lockup of Jews by Hitler in Europe. Where did they ALL GO? Why lock them up, why?

I already told you WHY the jews were put into jewish internment camps. It is because war stopped their deportation to Palestine through The Haavara Agreement. As to why they were being deported to begin with, you have no idea. But there is a thread around here called "Jewish Warfare." I would suggest that you look it up. But I copied it. So I will just post it here. From it, you can extrapolate what troubles the Jews were causing the German people.
View attachment 77525
Why were Jews being deported? The Germans really blew it when they deported some of the most productive and smartest individuals over something so petty, I still can't wrap my little tiny mind around THAT.

Mary, they weren't deported they were moved to concentration camps and worked to death. When they were no longer productive they were marked for removal.

Bullshit!

Historians have deliberated the historical fact for 75 years, there is no longer a discussion about the feasibility of an alternate history as pertains to the Holocaust. It is a fringe idea pushed by racists, it only exists in the minds of the confused.
Historians still debate all aspects of the American Civil War, Columbus's voyages, the Peloponnesian War, .......basically everything that has ever happened.

So why should spirited debate about the so called Holocaust be exempted from historical examination and discussion? ...... :cool:
6 million Jews missing in Europe since the incidental pointless incarceration and mass lockup of Jews by Hitler in Europe. Where did they ALL GO? Why lock them up, why?

I already told you WHY the jews were put into jewish internment camps. It is because war stopped their deportation to Palestine through The Haavara Agreement. As to why they were being deported to begin with, you have no idea. But there is a thread around here called "Jewish Warfare." I would suggest that you look it up. But I copied it. So I will just post it here. From it, you can extrapolate what troubles the Jews were causing the German people.
View attachment 77525
Why were Jews being deported? The Germans really blew it when they deported some of the most productive and smartest individuals over something so petty, I still can't wrap my little tiny mind around THAT.

The rich wealthy ones already had left Germany. the religious ones in Poland, the Zionist only wanted if they were young and able to fight. 6 million is the same no. since 1917 on.

Obviously Krypto you are in denial and can't be reasoned with. Your responses are not found in books they are found in revolutionary revisionist pamphlets, you're a vulgar little maggot who deserves only the profoundest contempt.

You're delusional and NAZI records at Nuremberg helped convict and hang those bastards. Don't forget those same records convicted war criminals at Auschwitz, Belsen, Belzec, Chelmno, Dachau, Frankfurt-Auschwitz, Majdanek, Mauthausen-Gusen, Ravensbruck, Sobibor, Treblinka. The Eichmann trial at the Hague, and the outcome produced the Genocide Convention, The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, The Nuremberg Principles, The Convention on the Abolition of the Statute of Limitations on War Crimes and Crimes Against Humanity, The Geneva Convention, The International Law Commission and the establishment of the Permanent International World Court.

Our fathers and grandfathers were not fools and saw firsthand the evil of the NAZIS. Reducing their experience and observation of the facts firsthand to concocted fakery is outrageous, incoherent, and an insult to both their service and patriotism.
The nazi's were just misunderstood. ....... :cool:

Obviously Krypto you are in denial and can't be reasoned with. Your responses are not found in books they are found in revolutionary revisionist pamphlets, you're a vulgar little maggot who deserves only the profoundest contempt.

You expect me to apply reason to your stupidity?

Do you know what it means when history is written by the victors? .

Where exactly did this piece of nonsense come from? It gets repeated constantly, and is apparently a big favorite with ignorant morons of all stripes and persuasions, despite being an obvious falsehood.

Do you know what it means when history is written by the victors? .

Where exactly did this piece of nonsense come from? It gets repeated constantly, and is apparently a big favorite with ignorant morons of stripes and persuasions, despite being an obvious falsehood.

It is a truism that comes from the truth. Because history IS written by the victors. There was something once said by Napoleon that may not be quite as true. He basically once said, "History is just lies that are agreed upon." There is a real good truism that I think came from the time of the ancient Greeks. It is, "In war, truth is the first casualty." To that end, I will show you a newspaper from 1933.

Judea Declares War, 3.jpg

So history stopped being written in 1933??? Fascinating.

When history is written by the victors, the "truth" as known by the defeated becomes a casualty. Once a casualty, it tends to remain a casualty. You saw the newspaper. The Jews declared war. And in war, truth is the first casualty. I will include a thread that I copied for someone else. I know that sometimes it is just easier to remain a slave. But maybe it will interest you. It is about jewish warfare.
jewish warfare.jpg

What bothers me is that some posters are trying to negate facts . My father was shot by a fascist soldier, and he saw the horror and anti human crimes committed by the Axis first hand, he rarely discussed them. He died in 74. I still remember what he said, and the fascist weren't playing games.

What bothers me is that some posters are trying to negate facts . My father was shot by a fascist soldier, and he saw the horror and anti human crimes committed by the Axis first hand, he rarely discussed them. He died in 74. I still remember what he said, and the fascist weren't playing games.

Maybe many of them are just mentally ill and don't really know any actual facts.

I will show you some pictures and documents. Maybe they will have more effect on you than my words. You will find out that the holocaust was largely a fraud. The first is a picture of two plaques. The one on the left used to appear at the holocaust memorial museum in Auschwitz. When 6 million jews were said to have died in the holocaust. It says that four million (jews) died at Auschwitz. The one on the right is the plaque that appears there now. When 6 million jews are still said to have died in the holocaust. It says that only 1.5 million Jews died there. (Which is probably still an overstatement)

Next I will show you a couple documents that actually list the numbers of dead at the various jewish internment camps. Be sure to take note of the dates that the documents were created. After that, I will show you some of the faked Nazi atrocity photographs. Face it. If you believe that the holocaust happened as it is generally believed to have happened, you are a stooge of the victorious Americans who don't want to admit that they backed the wrong side. And a patsy of the jews. And a dupe of Stalin.

View attachment 77381 View attachment 77382 View attachment 77383 View attachment 77384 View attachment 77385

What silliness.

I've been to Buchenwald....the Nazis were not baking cookies in those ovens

Smoke and mirrors. Along with a good amount of bullshit. There were no gas chambers at either Auschwitz or Buchenwald. So any purpose for the crematoriums were probably overstated. And after the war, Stalin had a smokstack built at the Auschwitz creamatorum. Just to add to the illusion of atrocity. Which wasn't even connected to the crematorium. I wouldn't doubt it if the same thing was done at Buchenwald. Also, if you have a car, does it mean that it is a race car?

The Germans were excellant record keepers, while their exact receipes may not have been recorded, their intentions and actions certainly were.

All those dead bodies...you calling it mass suicide?

When history is written by the victors, the "truth" as known by the defeated becomes a casualty. Once a casualty, it tends to remain a casualty. You saw the newspaper. The Jews declared war. And in war, truth is the first casualty. I will include a thread that I copied for someone else. I know that sometimes it is just easier to remain a slave. But maybe it will interest you. It is about jewish warfare.
View attachment 77532

The difficulty with your assumptions is, the Germans themselves verified what happened.

Maybe many of them are just mentally ill and don't really know any actual facts.
Perhaps the mental illness lay in those that deny the obvious.

Mentally ill posters pretending the holocaust never happened, It's really hard to wrap your mind around the holocaust, I can almost relate to the deniers, it is hard to believe people can create a machine to slaughter innocent human beings, and exploit them, then burn them in an incinerator. But the Nazis did, my father and all the facts, they say so.

Maybe the reason your father rarely discussed them was because he rarely felt like telling you lies about it. Most definitely he wouldn't have wanted to tell you that WE were at fault. Also, I would be interested to hear about these "anti human crimes." Another thing is the reason things ended up getting so bad in the jewish internment camp was because of shortages of food and things. Which were the result of Germany getting the shit bombed out of it.

On the other hand. go to your browser and enter "Eisenhower's Holocaust." Then read it. There was a reason for the shortages of things in jewish internment camps. But after the war, the allies lacked for nothing. And German ex-soldiers were taken prisoner of ex-war in Europe by the Americans, French and Brittish. 1.5 to 1.7 million of them WERE basically murdered. I suppose because dead men tell no tales.

Also, maybe your father was part of this. American troops were fighting against the Cossacks. But the Cossacks (though it could have been an American plan) made a deal with the Americans that they would surrender as long as the Americans didn't hand them over to the Russians. Otherwise, they would prefer to fight to the death. The Americans agreed. No doubt saving many American lives. I will include an oil painting that was done of what soon happened afterwards. Where the Cossacks were being beaten and forced to be sent to the Russians, and their deaths.

The Betrayal Of The Cossacks.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 77532

The difficulty with your assumptions is, the Germans themselves verified what happened.

ABSOLUTELY no doubt under torture. Or having their families threatened. After the war, in Europe, many German ex-soldiers were taken prisoner of ex-war. Eisenhower justified it as calling them "unarmed enemy combatants." Under the "care" of the Americans, Brittish and French, 1.5 to 1.7 million of them were basically murdered! Oh yes. I would just BET the Germans verified all sorts of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back