Why is there no movie , true movie about the Jew/Roman war or Kitos

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
war,
I mean Josephus is the historian, lets have a movie made from Josephus writings.

Or how about the revolution in Russia showing the Bolsheviks in action .

This section became known as Yevsektsia (alternative spelling: Yevsektsiya — the acronym of the department name in Russian) and was run by Jews.

These Jewish communists were incredibly ruthless in stamping out any type of religious activity by fellow Jews. They killed rabbis, closed the yeshivos and synagogues, banned all religious practices, and enforced it by getting friends to turn in neighbors, children to turn in parents and send them to Siberia for observing the religion. It was the Yevsektsia more than anything else that destroyed the Jewish community in Russia. (by Rabbi Berel Wein)

http://www.jewishhistory.org/jewish-europe-between-the-wars/

http://www.jewishdestiny.com/about/team-destiny/

Why only WWII or Vietnam wars on TV. Of course Germany and Japan are always the bad guys.

you missed DR. ZHIVAGO? I thought everyone has seen that movie----at least
three times. As to movies about events
remote in history----ANYONE can make one---if anyone wants to

Wasn't there a movie about the Roman siege of Masada or something?

Frankly, a movie about a large Imperial legion crushing a bunch of revolting shepherds and priests would be boring in the extreme. WW I was fought on mostly static fronts, and is pretty dull, too, though there were several decent ones made about it and other obscure and small wars as well.

WW II is a popular one for movies because of the huge numbers of families affected by it, and Viet Nam is a favorite whipping boy for morons who like to pretend they know something about it and have deluding themselves into thinking they learned something 'profound' from it.

A couple of movies about the Bolshies have been made, and with a lot of stars in it, one called 'Reds' was gushed over no end by critics, and it sucked, and sucked for around 5 or 6 hours iirc, and we all learned Commies are idiots or sociopaths or both, nothing we didn't already know.

Last edited:
I think its essential to show the world what happens when Jews are forced by Christians to become atheists.

Wasn't there a movie about the Roman siege of Masada or something? Frankly, a movie about a large Imperial legion crushing a bunch of revolting shepherds and priests would be boring in the extreme.

yes----that event was made into a movie. ---
There are lots of movies ---but not a movie
about EVERY EVENT IN HISTORY. Our poor penny seems to see some sort of
CONSPIRATORIAL reason for a lack of
movies on some of the Jewish resistence to
roman oppression in various parts of the
roman empire. -------sorta SPARTACUS
like events with jews replacing Kirk Douglas and Jean Simmons

you missed DR. ZHIVAGO? I thought everyone has seen that movie----at least
three times. As to movies about events
remote in history----ANYONE can make one---if anyone wants to

Your right, its been so long, I'll have to watch it again. The first time I saw it as a love story.

I think its essential to show the world what happens when Jews are forced by Christians to become atheists.

I think it would also be essential to understanding the origins of the bad blood between both of those Jewish sects, which would be covering the whole 'Jews Behaving Badly' for a few hundred years era before Mohammed managed to organize his bandits and murderers into a cult. Hint: They don't actually deserve the 'hapless peaceful victim' label, and da evul xians didn't force them to do anything.

Maybe Monty Python can do a comeback and make that movie.

Wasn't there a movie about the Roman siege of Masada or something? Frankly, a movie about a large Imperial legion crushing a bunch of revolting shepherds and priests would be boring in the extreme.

Kingdom of Heaven, Orlando Bloom
The Pillars of the Earth
Troy with Brad Pitt
Alexander with Farrell.
Why no War of the Jews

I think it would also be essential to understanding the origins of the bad blood between both of those Jewish sects, which would be covering the whole 'Jews Behaving Badly' for a few hundred years era before Mohammed managed to organize his bandits and murderers into a cult. Hint: They don't actually deserve the 'hapless peaceful victim' label, and da evul xians didn't force them to do anything.

Saul of Taurus aka Paul creates...
Judaism Light.

The Pillars of the Earth
Troy with Brad Pitt
Alexander with Farrell.
Why no War of the Jews
Movies are funded to make a profit.
You REALLY want a movie about cruel Christians making Jews atheists?

Saul of Taurus aka Paul creates...
Judaism Light.

I think Paul was a slave by his writings. (His writings, whoever he was).

The Pillars of the Earth
Troy with Brad Pitt
Alexander with Farrell.
Why no War of the Jews

You mean the Russian revolution, they were already atheists, the also sent the orthodox jews to Poland.

The Pillars of the Earth
Troy with Brad Pitt
Alexander with Farrell.
Why no War of the Jews

You mean the Russian revolution, they were already atheists, the also sent the orthodox jews to Poland.
The Church considered atheist Jews to be Jews.
So did Hitler.

The Pillars of the Earth
Troy with Brad Pitt
Alexander with Farrell.
Why no War of the Jews

No one cares about history. A day will come when WWII will be like the story of Troy.
Here is one movie about any number of Jewish wars that Hollywood will never make:

Historians back BBC over Jewish massacre claim | The Jewish Chronicle

Yes I do doubt that, along with the Kitos war. Look at the Maccabees , they forced conversion on the edomites. I find it funny Maccabees is only in the Catholic bibles, not the Jewish or Protestant.

The Pillars of the Earth
Troy with Brad Pitt
Alexander with Farrell.
Why no War of the Jews

The Church considered atheist Jews to be Jews.
So did Hitler.

But its not so and we know it. The Pres. of the US atheist assoc. was a atheist jew and and now he is just a atheist. There is no Jew DNA. No Mormon DNA or RC DNA. I will admit some did consider it a race and perhaps Hitler did.

The Pillars of the Earth
Troy with Brad Pitt
Alexander with Farrell.
Why no War of the Jews

I never heard of the event "WAR OF THE JEWS" Are you referring to the massive work of Josephus Flavius. It is a kind of historic account of jews in the era of the Roman empire. There are lots of movies
about that era. The era involved roman
barbarity against LOTS OF PEOPLE ----I have never seen a movie devoted to Roman oppression of the people of Britain----or Gaul---SPECIFICALLY. Most of the movies at the time of Roman oppression and resistence involve Christians. LOTS AND LOTS of Christians being eaten by lions

regarding Himyar tribe of jews in yemen and Christians---- Yemen and Ethiopia or so CLOSE to each other one can swim from one to the other-----there were lots of tribal wars between
ETHIOPIAN and YEMENI tribes back then----ie in the early centuries of Christianity which had
spread to Ethiopia

Forum List

Back