The Holocaust. The Fake History.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, let's rely on Nazi documentation and records. They'd have no reason whatsoever to doctor the records... The only bullshit in this thread is every post by the OP's author...

Hey bub, we get it, you're another Jew hater. Here's a flash for you, we've got plenty of those already. You're relatively new here, you won't be missed, so why don't you leave and never come back? Seriously, no one of any value will take you seriously, anything you post will be accepted and loved by the other Nazis on the board and that's it, no one else. The rest of us will mock and ridicule you relentlessly. We will insult your intelligence and question your lineage.

Just go the hell away now, save us all the trouble.

How many Nazis were members of the Red Cross in 1979. And for the other document, how many Nazis were in the German government in 1982? Where it happens to be illegal to refute the holocaust story as it is generally believed. Also, what about the faked Nazi atrocity photographs. And was the picture of the swimming pool at Auschwitz simply a picture of a Nazi in disguise? Face it. You are so full of shit your eyes are brown.

I will show you some pictures and documents. Maybe they will have more effect on you than my words. You will find out that the holocaust was largely a fraud. The first is a picture of two plaques. The one on the left used to appear at the holocaust memorial museum in Auschwitz. When 6 million jews were said to have died in the holocaust. It says that four million (jews) died at Auschwitz. The one on the right is the plaque that appears there now. When 6 million jews are still said to have died in the holocaust. It says that only 1.5 million Jews died there. (Which is probably still an overstatement)

Next I will show you a couple documents that actually list the numbers of dead at the various jewish internment camps. Be sure to take note of the dates that the documents were created. After that, I will show you some of the faked Nazi atrocity photographs. Face it. If you believe that the holocaust happened as it is generally believed to have happened, you are a stooge of the victorious Americans who don't want to admit that they backed the wrong side. And a patsy of the jews. And a dupe of Stalin.

View attachment 77381 View attachment 77382 View attachment 77383 View attachment 77384 View attachment 77385

MEMEIT, that is your source?

Then your Red Cross document starts in English and the rest is in German.

Not finding your evidence as credible, at all.

Sad people lie to try to prove they are right.

For the brainwashed cultists, they would probably want any "proof" framed in gold and signed by fucking GOD himself. And for most of the brainwashed, even that probably wouldn't be good enough. They would probably prefer to go to HELL and drag as many others with them as they could rather than give up their cult. Also, if you don't like my facts, look them up for yourself. Maybe you will find it from a source that you will find acceptable. But I doubt it.

If they weren't just added after the war. Like the Auschwitz gas chamber was.

Look loon, I knew a survivor, I saw the tattoo, I listened to his stories...take your BS and sell it elsewhere

You knew somebody who said they were a survivor. You saw a tattoo that was nothing more than an identification that couldn't be faked. You heard "him" tell you LIES! Look at the fucking plaque! Read the fucking documents! Look at the faked Nazi atrocity photos! Believe your OWN fucking eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off to ignore ya go

Run Away!!! Run Away!!!

From the likes of you and your bullshit tall tales. Not hardly. You have nothing but revisionist crap to spew. Nothing new, just the same old same old. The Bundesarchiv has extensive records of the Einsatzkommando who kept meticulous records of the million or so Jews they shot so they could justify their requests for more R&R because even they were disgusted by what they were doing and couldn't take the pressure.

Do you know what it means when history is written by the victors? It means that they also write the kinds of "extensive records" you mention. Also, isn't it convenient that the records you speak of are "extensive." But when it comes to recording how many jews died in the holocaust, somehow, the Germans weren't so good at keeping records.

And six million just Jews got lost? In the span of 6 years the majority of European Jews just vanished, perhaps we forgot to look under the bed. And why WAS Nazi Germany detaining and putting in camps Jews when they were NO threat to the Nazi war machine? For shits and giggles? And where did most of them go? The marshy ash pits behind these camps, or do some of you really believe they just disappeared into the aether?
So where are the 6 million bodies?

If you say they were cremated.

Then where are the huge ash heaps from the ovens? ...... :cool:

Coming from a "Suni Man" nobody will probably believe you. But in this sort of debate at another forum, for the Germans to cremate 6 million jews would have taken more fuel that they would have been willing to spare. If they could have come up with that amount of fuel at all.

What is sad is that this message board allows this kind of trash to be debated. Anytime you stoop to the Supremacist level you detract from real discussion and allow discussion where racism flourishes. No one learns from this except how to be a better racist.

If I told you what I really want to tell you, I would probably be banned. All of this shit is nothing! If I gave you "The Red Pill," you would flip the fuck out.

What is sad is that this message board allows this kind of trash to be debated. Anytime you stoop to the Supremacist level you detract from real discussion and allow discussion where racism flourishes. No one learns from this except how to be a better racist.
I fail to see how debating an alleged historical event can be construed as racist? ...... :cool:

Historians have deliberated the historical fact for 75 years, there is no longer a discussion about the feasibility of an alternate history as pertains to the Holocaust. It is a fringe idea pushed by racists, it only exists in the minds of the confused.

Ah. I see their brainwashing and bullshit propaganda hasn't been wasted on you.

There has never been much serious question as to the holocaust given all the facts. But Anti Semites of all stripes, be they Iranians or Southern Americans, they LOVE to pretend this is an historical fabrication. Facts speak for them selves. They don't have filters or editors. Get over it.

Your "facts" are LIES! I SHOWED you some of the facts. What's next. Are you going to tell me the bullshit about there having been a lampshade made out of jew skin or that some jews were turned into soap?

Look loon, I knew a survivor, I saw the tattoo, I listened to his stories...take your BS and sell it elsewhere

You knew somebody who said they were a survivor. You saw a tattoo that was nothing more than an identification that couldn't be faked. You heard "him" tell you LIES! Look at the fucking plaque! Read the fucking documents! Look at the faked Nazi atrocity photos! Believe your OWN fucking eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off to ignore ya go

Run Away!!! Run Away!!!

From the likes of you and your bullshit tall tales. Not hardly. You have nothing but revisionist crap to spew. Nothing new, just the same old same old. The Bundesarchiv has extensive records of the Einsatzkommando who kept meticulous records of the million or so Jews they shot so they could justify their requests for more R&R because even they were disgusted by what they were doing and couldn't take the pressure.

Do you know what it means when history is written by the victors? It means that they also write the kinds of "extensive records" you mention. Also, isn't it convenient that the records you speak of are "extensive." But when it comes to recording how many jews died in the holocaust, somehow, the Germans weren't so good at keeping records.

Actually, they were. However, when your country is being bombed back to the stone age it is understood that some of those records are going to be lost. It's amazing that we have the records we DO have. And just so you know, the US has a huge quantity of holocaust records kept by NARA. All of which were taken from the Germans after the war. It is amazing that there are people like you out there. Are you capable of wiping your own ass or do you need help with that too?

Holocaust-Era Assets

There has never been much serious question as to the holocaust given all the facts. But Anti Semites of all stripes, be they Iranians or Southern Americans, they LOVE to pretend this is an historical fabrication. Facts speak for them selves. They don't have filters or editors. Get over it.

Your "facts" are LIES! I SHOWED you some of the facts. What's next. Are you going to tell me the bullshit about there having been a lampshade made out of jew skin or that some jews were turned into soap?
I don't care if you believe it or not. The NAZIs followed the model of the Turkish Armenian genocide as their inspiration. You live in your own little cloistered world and believe whatever you want.

The only problem that I have with this thread, is that my grandfather who went in and helped liberate one of the camps, has actual photo's of the bodies stacked like cord wood, and black and white pictures of the bull dozer burying the bodies etc. Not sure why all the denial and such or what the reason is for trying to deny the history of such a thing as that, but whatever the reason it's dumb.

Get this. And of your grandfather is dead, dig up his body and tell this to his corpse face. THERE WERE NO GAS CHAMBERS!!! As to the dead bodies, maybe your grandfather was part of the hoax. I showed a couple documents that said how many jews died. Also, with Germany getting the shit bombed out of it, it would have been a miracle if conditions in the jewish internment camps didn't get pretty bad. Just because that's how they ended up by the time people like your grandfather arrived doesn't mean that's the way they always were.

Also, all of the hundreds of dead bodies your grandfather may have seen probably came about through things like typhus outbreaks. Coupled with a poor diet. That you can lay at the feet of the Allies.

If I told you what I really want to tell you, I would probably be banned. All of this shit is nothing! If I gave you "The Red Pill," you would flip the fuck out.

You're delusional and NAZI records at Nuremberg helped convict and hang those bastards. Don't forget those same records convicted war criminals at Auschwitz, Belsen, Belzec, Chelmno, Dachau, Frankfurt-Auschwitz, Majdanek, Mauthausen-Gusen, Ravensbruck, Sobibor, Treblinka. The Eichmann trial at the Hague, and the outcome produced the Genocide Convention, The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, The Nuremberg Principles, The Convention on the Abolition of the Statute of Limitations on War Crimes and Crimes Against Humanity, The Geneva Convention, The International Law Commission and the establishment of the Permanent International World Court.

Our fathers and grandfathers were not fools and saw firsthand the evil of the NAZIS. Reducing their experience and observation of the facts firsthand to concocted fakery is outrageous, incoherent, and an insult to both their service and patriotism.

Historians have deliberated the historical fact for 75 years, there is no longer a discussion about the feasibility of an alternate history as pertains to the Holocaust. It is a fringe idea pushed by racists, it only exists in the minds of the confused.
Historians still debate all aspects of the American Civil War, Columbus's voyages, the Peloponnesian War, .......basically everything that has ever happened.

So why should spirited debate about the so called Holocaust be exempted from historical examination and discussion? ...... :cool:
6 million Jews missing in Europe since the incidental pointless incarceration and mass lockup of Jews by Hitler in Europe. Where did they ALL GO? Why lock them up, why?

I already told you WHY the jews were put into jewish internment camps. It is because war stopped their deportation to Palestine through The Haavara Agreement. As to why they were being deported to begin with, you have no idea. But there is a thread around here called "Jewish Warfare." I would suggest that you look it up. But I copied it. So I will just post it here. From it, you can extrapolate what troubles the Jews were causing the German people.
jewish warfare.jpg

You're delusional and NAZI records at Nuremberg helped convict and hang those bastards. Don't forget those same records convicted war criminals at Auschwitz, Belsen, Belzec, Chelmno, Dachau, Frankfurt-Auschwitz, Majdanek, Mauthausen-Gusen, Ravensbruck, Sobibor, Treblinka. The Eichmann trial at the Hague, and the outcome produced the Genocide Convention, The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, The Nuremberg Principles, The Convention on the Abolition of the Statute of Limitations on War Crimes and Crimes Against Humanity, The Geneva Convention, The International Law Commission and the establishment of the Permanent International World Court.

Our fathers and grandfathers were not fools and saw firsthand the evil of the NAZIS. Reducing their experience and observation of the facts firsthand to concocted fakery is outrageous, incoherent, and an insult to both their service and patriotism.

Don't bring up that kangroo court "the Nuremberg trials." They could have found mother Teresa guilty.

Don't bring up that kangroo court "the Nuremberg trials." They could have found mother Teresa guilty.

It was messy no doubt but when you have a house full of cockroaches you have to go to extremes to fix the problem.

The only problem that I have with this thread, is that my grandfather who went in and helped liberate one of the camps, has actual photo's of the bodies stacked like cord wood, and black and white pictures of the bull dozer burying the bodies etc. Not sure why all the denial and such or what the reason is for trying to deny the history of such a thing as that, but whatever the reason it's dumb.
I'm with you right up until dumb. I'd sub insane or something else.

These clowns just hate Jews, but won't admit it.

Oh. I admit it! I WISH 6 million jews were brutally murdered. Even then, it wouldn't have been nearly enough! A very small, teeny tiney part of the reason why is because of what I pointed out in my thread. And in the post I made just after it. Which is because of the FRAUD most of them have helped perpetrate on the American people.

Historians still debate all aspects of the American Civil War, Columbus's voyages, the Peloponnesian War, .......basically everything that has ever happened.

So why should spirited debate about the so called Holocaust be exempted from historical examination and discussion? ...... :cool:
6 million Jews missing in Europe since the incidental pointless incarceration and mass lockup of Jews by Hitler in Europe. Where did they ALL GO? Why lock them up, why?

I already told you WHY the jews were put into jewish internment camps. It is because war stopped their deportation to Palestine through The Haavara Agreement. As to why they were being deported to begin with, you have no idea. But there is a thread around here called "Jewish Warfare." I would suggest that you look it up. But I copied it. So I will just post it here. From it, you can extrapolate what troubles the Jews were causing the German people.
View attachment 77525
Why were Jews being deported? The Germans really blew it when they deported some of the most productive and smartest individuals over something so petty, I still can't wrap my little tiny mind around THAT.

I'm with you right up until dumb. I'd sub insane or something else.

These clowns just hate Jews, but won't admit it.

Oh. I admit it! I WISH 6 million jews were brutally murdered. Even then, it wouldn't have been nearly enough! A very small, teeny tiney part of the reason why is because of what I pointed out in my thread. And in the post I made just after it. Which is because of the FRAUD most of them have helped perpetrate on the American people.

Except our fathers, mothers and grandparents disagree. They saw the results firsthand, fought a tremendous war to end it and I think that is good enough for me.

View attachment 77525
Why were Jews being deported? The Germans really blew it when they deported some of the most productive and smartest individuals over something so petty, I still can't wrap my little tiny mind around THAT.

Mary, they weren't deported they were moved to concentration camps and worked to death. When they were no longer productive they were marked for removal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back