The Holocaust. The Fake History.

Status
Not open for further replies.

krypto

May 16, 2016
I will show you some pictures and documents. Maybe they will have more effect on you than my words. You will find out that the holocaust was largely a fraud. The first is a picture of two plaques. The one on the left used to appear at the holocaust memorial museum in Auschwitz. When 6 million jews were said to have died in the holocaust. It says that four million (jews) died at Auschwitz. The one on the right is the plaque that appears there now. When 6 million jews are still said to have died in the holocaust. It says that only 1.5 million Jews died there. (Which is probably still an overstatement)

Next I will show you a couple documents that actually list the numbers of dead at the various jewish internment camps. Be sure to take note of the dates that the documents were created. After that, I will show you some of the faked Nazi atrocity photographs. Face it. If you believe that the holocaust happened as it is generally believed to have happened, you are a stooge of the victorious Americans who don't want to admit that they backed the wrong side. And a patsy of the jews. And a dupe of Stalin.

Auschwitz.jpg
holocaust document 1.jpg
holocaust document 2.jpg
Faked Nazi atrocity photos_NEW.jpg
Faked Nazi Atrocity photo.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
I will show you some pictures and documents. Maybe they will have more effect on you than my words. You will find out that the holocaust was largely a fraud. The first is a picture of two plaques. The one on the laft used to appear at the holocaust memorial museum in Auschwitz. When 6 million jews were said to have died in the holocaust. It says that four million (jews) died at Auschwitz. The one on the right is the plaque that appears there now. When 6 million jews are still said to have died in the holocaust. It says that only 1.5 million Jews died there. (Which is probably still an overstatement)

Next I will show you a couple documents that actually list the numbers of dead at the various jewish internment camps. Be sure to take note of the dates that the documents were created. After that, I will show you some of the faked Nazi atrocity photographs. Face it. If you believe that the holocaust happened as it is generally believed to have happened, you are a stooge of the victorious Americans who don't want to admit that they backed the wrong side. And a patsy of the jews. And a dupe of Stalin.

View attachment 77381 View attachment 77382 View attachment 77383 View attachment 77384 View attachment 77385

As an added bonus, I wil linclude some newspaper clippings from BEFORE WW II that appeared in various newspapers over the years. They tell of various bad things happening to 6 million jews. Just how much of a sap do you have to be to believe the same crap in regards to the "holocaust."
6 million Jews bullshit 1.jpg
6 million Jews bullshit 2.jpg
6 million Jews bullshit 3.jpg
6 million Jews bullshit 4.jpg

• Banned
The OP is proof that if you look hard enough on the 'net, you can find proof that verifies any kind of wild eyed bull puckey you can pull out of your ass.

What do I have to do. Buy a couple of plane tickets to Auschwitz and take you by the hand and lead you to the new plaque? I will show you something else that you will see. It is a swimming pool at the camp that was used by inmates. Though in the photo, the diving boards had been removed.

Swimming pool at Auschwitz concentration camp.jpg

The OP is proof that if you look hard enough on the 'net, you can find proof that verifies any kind of wild eyed bull puckey you can pull out of your ass.

What do I have to do. Buy a couple of plane tickets to Auschwitz and take you by the hand and lead you to the new plaque? I will show you something else that you will see. It is a swimming pool at the camp that was used by inmates. Though in the photo, the diving boards had been removed.

View attachment 77391

Yeah......and that is one thing that the Red Cross workers were shown when they came to check the conditions of a FAKE camp that the Nazis had set up so they could use the Red Cross as a propaganda tool to tell the rest of the world that the camps were clean, safe and humane.

By the way..................I gotta give you props, you are stupid enough with this thread that Sassy Irish Lass gave me a thank you, and I gave her an agree.

If you've been on this board for any length of time, you would know that is an event that happens VERY rarely, because she and I don't get along as a general rule.

But we both agree that you're an idiot.

I've been to Buchenwald....the Nazis were not baking cookies in those ovens

Smoke and mirrors. Along with a good amount of bullshit. There were no gas chambers at either Auschwitz or Buchenwald. So any purpose for the crematoriums were probably overstated. And after the war, Stalin had a smokstack built at the Auschwitz creamatorum. Just to add to the illusion of atrocity. Which wasn't even connected to the crematorium. I wouldn't doubt it if the same thing was done at Buchenwald. Also, if you have a car, does it mean that it is a race car?

Smoke and mirrors. Along with a good amount of bullshit. There were no gas chambers at either Auschwitz or Buchenwald. So any purpose for the crematoriums were probably overstated. And after the war, Stalin had a smokstack built at the Auschwitz creamatorum. Just to add to the illusion of atrocity. Which wasn't even connected to the crematorium. I wouldn't doubt it if the same thing was done at Buchenwald. Also, if you have a car, does it mean that it is a race car?

You're a loon

View attachment 77391

Yeah......and that is one thing that the Red Cross workers were shown when they came to check the conditions of a FAKE camp that the Nazis had set up so they could use the Red Cross as a propaganda tool to tell the rest of the world that the camps were clean, safe and humane.

By the way..................I gotta give you props, you are stupid enough with this thread that Sassy Irish Lass gave me a thank you, and I gave her an agree.

If you've been on this board for any length of time, you would know that is an event that happens VERY rarely, because she and I don't get along as a general rule.

But we both agree that you're an idiot.

Are you high?! Auschwitz was said to be the worst of the worst. It definitely wasn't a Potemkin camp. Also SIL must be as dumb and brainwashed as you are in this matter.

Last edited:
geez. millions of people died. just stop harping on about it. The holocaust happened.

Saying otherwise is unnecessarily nasty.

Believe it or not, being a brainwashed sucker is even MORE unnecessary and nasty. And no. Millions of people didn't die. I showed you a couple documents that said how many died. You have been lied to so badly that the lies about the holocaust are easier to believe than the truth.

You're a loon

Look at the fucking plaque! LOOK AT IT!!!!

Actually, those ovens were for making bread to feed the inmate workers and prison guards. ...... :cool:

If they weren't just added after the war. Like the Auschwitz gas chamber was.

Look loon, I knew a survivor, I saw the tattoo, I listened to his stories...take your BS and sell it elsewhere

You knew somebody who said they were a survivor. You saw a tattoo that was nothing more than an identification that couldn't be faked. You heard "him" tell you LIES! Look at the fucking plaque! Read the fucking documents! Look at the faked Nazi atrocity photos! Believe your OWN fucking eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, those ovens were for making bread to feed the inmate workers and prison guards. ...... :cool:

If they weren't just added after the war. Like the Auschwitz gas chamber was.

Look loon, I knew a survivor, I saw the tattoo, I listened to his stories...take your BS and sell it elsewhere

You knew somebody who said they were a survivor. You saw a tattoo that was nothing more than an identification that couldn't be faked. You heard "him" tell you LIES! Look at the fucking plaque! Read the fucking documents! Look at the faked Nazi atrocity photos! Believe your OWN fucking eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off to ignore ya go

And six million just Jews got lost? In the span of 6 years the majority of European Jews just vanished, perhaps we forgot to look under the bed. And why WAS Nazi Germany detaining and putting in camps Jews when they were NO threat to the Nazi war machine? For shits and giggles? And where did most of them go? The marshy ash pits behind these camps, or do some of you really believe they just disappeared into the aether?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back