The Holocaust Lie Is No Conspiracy

Here ya go gusto Some reading material for those cold winter nights to show you the truth instead of those Storm Front bulletins you worship.

Holocaust Educational Resource

This long report is fascinating because it was compiled by the OSS before WWII started. It was compiled and published in the 1930s. One of the most amazing reports ever made.

A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler
His Life and Legend

OSS Psychological Profile of Hitler

More propaganda.

Pick a "lie" and have at it shithead. Otherwise, STFU.
Your the fucking shithead that needs to shut the fuck up!
If we want to hear from an asshole, we'll fart!

May your death be...
slow, agonizing, prolonged and unforgiving

May your last breath elude you, until 1 dog,
for every man, woman and child killed by Hitler,
has pissed on your face and vomited in your mouth!

First, don't call me dear. Next, I already told you why they were put into camps. Because war kept the Germans from deporting them. As to their crimes, what are you trying to do. Get me banned? Their crimes are so bad that I could make shit up about them and still have it be TRUE. Also, there is a thread about a small part of that in the history section. It's called, "The jewish genocide." If you are really interested, read it.
You shouldn't be banned.
Everybody should have the Constitutional Right to know what a lying asshole you are.
Please continue...

Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think is untrue. Asshole.
Everything.
You get your revisionist history from Nazi sites.
So how old when you when the Jewish kid stole your girlfriend/boyfriend?
How old were you when the Jewish kids in your high school became the Valedictorian and Salutatorian?
We all know what this is about.

Everything? Give me a "for instance." As for the rest, bite me.
I see you have read many history books covering the 100 years of European history leading up to Hitler.
Of course you haven't.

The Europeans have often been at each others throats. What does that have to do with anything.

May your death be...

Ok. I've had enough of you. Off to ignore land.

May your death be...

You're an idiot, gusto. I don't know of a nice way to say that.

Last edited:
Hitler was a one-nutted scatologist.

No. He was a war hero who went through things in WW I that would have made you shit your pants and cry to mommy.

Far from it. He was a recipient of the Eisernes Kreuz Erste Klasse, one of 218,000 who received the award. He did his duty, but had he been a "hero" he would have received an award such as the Golden Military Merit Cross.

DSCF5182.thumb.jpg.d1a234f5cc3136792b17299952af8cba.jpg

I take it that you're talking to me. In WW I, Hitler was part of at least two "over the top" attacks where most of the other soldiers he attacked with didn't return to their trenches. That is "Hero" enough for me.
Bullshit. Hitler was a runner. A runner is a guy who carried messages from a commander to his subordinate commanders and back. He never left the trenches on "over the top'' attacks. What books have you read? All your information is nothing but Storm Front propaganda.

The lie that I heard was that he was an ambulance driver. There is much that you could learn about Hitler and WW II in general. But you are probably too have your anti-Hitler cult crushed. If you ever get the nerve to, enter into your browser, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." Find the documentary and watch it. By the way, stormfront had nothing to do with the documentary. The internet did. At the end of the documentary, they invite people to look up the facts for themselves. But I am guessing you aren't interested. You are enjoying your ignorance too much.
My knowledge of Nazis and WWII is very sparse, dear. All I know about it is that my wife is from the same hometown of Erwin Rommel and her parents knew him and they were both students of Rommel's school teacher parents. Her father was a co-worker of Georg Elser who was also a resident of that home town, Heidenheim an der Brenz. You can look up ol' Georg. He's famous around those parts and has a shit load of schools named after him plus streets, parks, buildings and what not.The people around there hated and abhorred Hitler and he retaliated and had thousands of young men drafted and sent to the Russian Front where most of them died, including my father-in-law. My own father was one of the first American GIs into Dachau and it affected him for the rest of his life. No deaths? No ovens? No gas chambers? In 1958 I was stationed in Munich and spent many wonderful days in Dachau swimming, picnicking and having a ball. Not. At that time the stench from the ovens could be smelled over 40 miles away downwind and in 2016 when it rains you can still smell the human ashes in the grounds around the camp.. Go ahead and read those reports I posted earlier and then lets compare notes and reports, honey.

Far from it. He was a recipient of the Eisernes Kreuz Erste Klasse, one of 218,000 who received the award. He did his duty, but had he been a "hero" he would have received an award such as the Golden Military Merit Cross.

I take it that you're talking to me. In WW I, Hitler was part of at least two "over the top" attacks where most of the other soldiers he attacked with didn't return to their trenches. That is "Hero" enough for me.

Yes, your standards are low. You think the third highest scoring U-Boat ace was a traitorous scumbag. Give it up, fool, you're an ignorant jackass.

Who "claimed" to be a U-Boat ace. And if I said they were a traitorous scumbag, they were.

He didn't "claim" to be anything. He WAS a U Boat Ace, and one of the best to have survived the war. You would have shit yourself had you been a member of his crew. His crew were MEN, unlike sniveling tards like you. He was a close friend and I valued his insight into the madness that led Germany into following a power mad asshole like shitler. And hitlery, after him....

topp1.jpg

Fregattenkapitän Erich Topp - German U-boat Commanders of WWII - The Men of the Kriegsmarine - uboat.net

First, I don't remember him telling me anything. Next, he is a REAL traitor! Hitler may or may not have been a very good general. I don't know. About all I have ever heard was BS allied propaganda. But that is no reason to slander your people. Also, did he REALLY think that Stalin would have been a better choice? And I doubt if he was complaining when Hitler made it so, for example, you didn't need a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread with. Also, if he had told you any different story, what would you have thought of him then. He probably knew which side of the bread was buttered.

Another thing is what happened to him after the war. Because after the war in Europe, the U.S., England and France took many Nazi ex-soldiers and held them prisoner of ex-war. Eisenhower justified it by calling them unarmed enemy combatants. While prisoners, 1.5 to 1.7 million of them were murdered. After experiencing that kind of iron fist, I would bet there were many Nazis who were more than willing to sing whatever tune the allies wanted.

I provided you a link numbnuts. Read it.

May your death be...

For you, you ignorant fuck, go to the 45th Infantry Division museum in OKC, they liberated Dachau, you'll see some of the human skin lampshades and other sick items captured that the factious Nazis had. It is one of the largest collections in the U.S. documenting the atrocities that the Nazis perpetrated upon the Jewish people. Go see first hand actual documents and items instead of believing this bullshit touched up fake crap you've been posting.

What a shock that a piece of shit racist and anti-semite like you is a holocaust denier.

First, blow it out your ass. Next, if you think anything I said is untrue, tell me about it or shut up.
It IS rather difficult to converse with someone who believes in the veracity of photo shopped material.

What exactly do you think was photo shopped. And why would any pro-White person do it. I wouldn't. People wanting to slander the Nazis would.
Who came up with 6,000,000?
Would you have been happy if it was 1,000,000?
Would you have been happy if it was 100,000?

I would have been happy if it was far more than 6 million.

The point being is that you are vile piece of shit who would have been happy if more Jews had been murdered.

May your death be...

For you, you ignorant fuck, go to the 45th Infantry Division museum in OKC, they liberated Dachau, you'll see some of the human skin lampshades and other sick items captured that the factious Nazis had. It is one of the largest collections in the U.S. documenting the atrocities that the Nazis perpetrated upon the Jewish people. Go see first hand actual documents and items instead of believing this bullshit touched up fake crap you've been posting.

And then there is the Holocaust Museum in Washington D.C. with the video recordings of many of the survivors of the camps, and their liberators.

The Holocaust deniers don't care about the facts- they just want to excuse the murder of Jews.

May your death be...

You're an idiot, gusto. I don't know of a nice way to say that.

Not you or anybody else can tell me what I said that is wrong. And yet you call me the idiot. That makes you the idiot.

No. He was a war hero who went through things in WW I that would have made you shit your pants and cry to mommy.

Bullshit. Hitler was a runner. A runner is a guy who carried messages from a commander to his subordinate commanders and back. He never left the trenches on "over the top'' attacks. What books have you read? All your information is nothing but Storm Front propaganda.

The lie that I heard was that he was an ambulance driver. There is much that you could learn about Hitler and WW II in general. But you are probably too have your anti-Hitler cult crushed. If you ever get the nerve to, enter into your browser, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." Find the documentary and watch it. By the way, stormfront had nothing to do with the documentary. The internet did. At the end of the documentary, they invite people to look up the facts for themselves. But I am guessing you aren't interested. You are enjoying your ignorance too much.
My knowledge of Nazis and WWII is very sparse, dear. All I know about it is that my wife is from the same hometown of Erwin Rommel and her parents knew him and they were both students of Rommel's school teacher parents. Her father was a co-worker of Georg Elser who was also a resident of that home town, Heidenheim an der Brenz. You can look up ol' Georg. He's famous around those parts and has a shit load of schools named after him plus streets, parks, buildings and what not.The people around there hated and abhorred Hitler and he retaliated and had thousands of young men drafted and sent to the Russian Front where most of them died, including my father-in-law. My own father was one of the first American GIs into Dachau and it affected him for the rest of his life. No deaths? No ovens? No gas chambers? In 1958 I was stationed in Munich and spent many wonderful days in Dachau swimming, picnicking and having a ball. Not. At that time the stench from the ovens could be smelled over 40 miles away downwind and in 2016 when it rains you can still smell the human ashes in the grounds around the camp.. Go ahead and read those reports I posted earlier and then lets compare notes and reports, honey.

You are a brainwashed lying fool. If your ancestors were German, they must be turning over in their graves. Next, just how big of an idiot was your father. Germany had been getting the shit bombed out of it for years before your father saw Dachau. That caused food shortages and diseases like typhus to run rampant in the jewish internment camps. Things were pretty grim for the average German citizen by that time. If places like Dachau hadn't been the hellholes your father saw, THAT would have been a miracle.

Next, there were no gas chambers. Next, I hear Liverpool is a fairly grim place to live. And it isn't because of any "concentration camps." Next, ashes have no smell. In fact, probably even less than dirt. I will add a few pages for you to look at. Maybe they will tell you something.
yJ1Ss4I.jpg
mqoJjuy.jpg
oP1wepd.jpg

Yes, your standards are low. You think the third highest scoring U-Boat ace was a traitorous scumbag. Give it up, fool, you're an ignorant jackass.

Who "claimed" to be a U-Boat ace. And if I said they were a traitorous scumbag, they were.

He didn't "claim" to be anything. He WAS a U Boat Ace, and one of the best to have survived the war. You would have shit yourself had you been a member of his crew. His crew were MEN, unlike sniveling tards like you. He was a close friend and I valued his insight into the madness that led Germany into following a power mad asshole like shitler. And hitlery, after him....

topp1.jpg

Fregattenkapitän Erich Topp - German U-boat Commanders of WWII - The Men of the Kriegsmarine - uboat.net

First, I don't remember him telling me anything. Next, he is a REAL traitor! Hitler may or may not have been a very good general. I don't know. About all I have ever heard was BS allied propaganda. But that is no reason to slander your people. Also, did he REALLY think that Stalin would have been a better choice? And I doubt if he was complaining when Hitler made it so, for example, you didn't need a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread with. Also, if he had told you any different story, what would you have thought of him then. He probably knew which side of the bread was buttered.

Another thing is what happened to him after the war. Because after the war in Europe, the U.S., England and France took many Nazi ex-soldiers and held them prisoner of ex-war. Eisenhower justified it by calling them unarmed enemy combatants. While prisoners, 1.5 to 1.7 million of them were murdered. After experiencing that kind of iron fist, I would bet there were many Nazis who were more than willing to sing whatever tune the allies wanted.

I don't need your link to see bullshit propaganda written by the victors. I see that every day when I turn on the TV.

topp1.jpg

I don't need your link to see bullshit propaganda written by the victors. I see that every day when I turn on the TV.

You are just another dime store racist and anti-semite asshole who hates everyone because everyone is superior to you.

May your death be...

What a lying shithead you are. Why would I want to go to a museum run by criminals. Next, there was only ever one lampshade said to have been made out of jew skin. And that was PROVEN to have been fake long ago. Here's a newsflash for you. There weren't any jews turned into soap either. I also have a challenge for you dickweed. Tell me anything I said that is wrong. Or any of the pictures I posted.

May your death be...

What a lying shithead you are. Why would I want to go to a museum run by criminals. Next, there was only ever one lampshade said to have been made out of jew skin. And that was PROVEN to have been fake long ago. Here's a newsflash for you. There weren't any jews turned into soap either. I also have a challenge for you dickweed. Tell me anything I said that is wrong. Or any of the pictures I posted.

How can you prove faked propaganda wrong? We give you FACTS and you call it propaganda... see how that works?

First, blow it out your ass. Next, if you think anything I said is untrue, tell me about it or shut up.
It IS rather difficult to converse with someone who believes in the veracity of photo shopped material.

What exactly do you think was photo shopped. And why would any pro-White person do it. I wouldn't. People wanting to slander the Nazis would.
Who came up with 6,000,000?
Would you have been happy if it was 1,000,000?
Would you have been happy if it was 100,000?

I would have been happy if it was far more than 6 million.

The point being is that you are vile piece of shit who would have been happy if more Jews had been murdered.

I gave my reasons. And if I pointed out more truths, I would probably get banned. So you are the vile piece of shit. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back