The "heroic" act of NOT paying taxes.....

The "fair share" is what's required under the law. If you don't like the laws, change 'em.

Not that easy with conservative morons who actually vote and lobby AGAINST the common person's best interests.....I can picture the very wealthy actually snickering as to how they've managed to convince conservatives to back their corruption..
Kind of like selling favors while running state, right nat?

How much extra do you pay Nat? 10%? 50% more than you owe? How much?

I'll gladly let you know as soon as I announce my candidacy for president......
Do you know of any current candidate who refuses to let voters know what he is paying or not paying in taxes???
Notice how simple minded libs, when asked to live up to the same standard they require of others, turn tail and run.

It was a simple question nat. How much extra do you pay?

Hillary said the wealthy should pay their fair share. She should lead by example and pay her fair share now. There is no maximum tax rate. She can pay as much as she wants. She doesn't need to wait for Congress.

Inane and silly response.......We actually KNOW what Hillary paid because she has revealed her tax returns....
Trump's tax rate? Well, no one really knows and he sure as hell will not tell the voters.

Wrong, he admitted in the debate that he paid 0 taxes because he (like most business's) take advantage of the tax laws and if we don't like it, then we need to change those laws that allow big business to not pay 'their fair share'

Notice how simple minded libs, when asked to live up to the same standard they require of others, turn tail and run.

Hey, moron,the issue is NOT "how much extra do I ....or anyone else pays".....
The issue IS if trump has paid NOT A DIME in taxes.....

I'll tell you this much....I have paid a higher percentage of my taxes than Romney's percentage. ...and probably 100% more than Trump has paid.

This isn't rocket science. If you don't pay ANY taxes, then that should mean you aren't making ANY money. Trump brags about making TONS of money... yet then brags about paying ZERO taxes. What is so hard to understand what's wrong with that?

If they have an income they can pay income tax.

ANd I'm for everyone paying the same percentage in taxes.

You make $1 you pay 10 cents
You make $100 you pay $10
You make $1000000 you pay $100000

Even when they float this 10% tax rate they install a bare min NOT Taxed, up to $50K or so? That way the poor don't get hammered on FED INCOME TAX. They still pay ZERO.

I would love to see 10%..........toss the 72,000 page booklet away. HOO-RAY!!

Hey, moron,the issue is NOT "how much extra do I ....or anyone else pays".....
The issue IS if trump has paid NOT A DIME in taxes.....

I'll tell you this much....I have paid a higher percentage of my taxes than Romney's percentage. ...and probably 100% more than Trump has paid.
First, receiving the earned income credit is not "paying taxes", and second you are the dingle berry that started a thread about Trump only paying what he owes. Obviously that made me curious how much extra you pay over your legally required amount.

This isn't rocket science. If you don't pay ANY taxes, then that should mean you aren't making ANY money. Trump brags about making TONS of money... yet then brags about paying ZERO taxes. What is so hard to understand what's wrong with that?
Like Google, one of Clinton's partners?

I believe the correct answer is he follows the TAX CODE. His corporations re-invest, buy properties, equipment. Very complicated.

His personal salary, income, married-joint? They take deductions everyone in that room would take. If someone owns a $100mil home, easy to get $2mil taken off your FED INCOME..........etc. Can you deduct 2nd 3rd homes? I don't know?

State/local and property taxes? Deductible for all.

I find it interesting that when Trump owns up to (or admits, whatever your preference) that he pays as little tax as possible, he is predictably vilified by the usual suspects who apparently have no problem with someone like Warren Buffet who also hires armies of attorneys to minimize his tax bill.

....and I find it very interesting that after all these months I had NO idea that Buffet was actually running for president. Thanks for the update.
Wow, are you behind. Now, if you could just get a clue...

Even when they float this 10% tax rate they install a bare min NOT Taxed, up to $50K or so? That way the poor don't get hammered on FED INCOME TAX. They still pay ZERO.

I would say it should be from the first dollar.
No exceptions, exemptions or deductions

Like Google, one of Clinton's partners?

You want to go into more depth about what Google pays zero taxes? What are you basing their profits off of? Are you comparing worth to profits? How much does Google donate? I've seen several instances where Google gives out free internet... doesn't Kansas City get free fiber optic high quality internet for free? There are several factors here.

Sure the 'little average joe' pays more taxes.......because most people don't have or not allowed the same loopholes or deductions as the rich. His personal taxes shouldn't even be an issue in the campaign. I don't really care how much his personal wealth or how he spends it......I do care how a politician spends 'other' peoples money.

If Democrats want to keep bitching about how Trump doesn't pay his taxes, they need to change the tax laws/code so that EVERYONE, regardless of politics affiliation, pays up & isn't allowed those loopholes.

Actually that ceiling amount is only about a third of that. More like $10-$12,000

I believe the correct answer is he follows the TAX CODE. His corporations re-invest, buy properties, equipment. Very complicated.

His personal salary, income, married-joint? They take deductions everyone in that room would take. If someone owns a $100mil home, easy to get $2mil taken off your FED INCOME..........etc. Can you deduct 2nd 3rd homes? I don't know?

No, it doesn't make sense. Deductions are just that. You deduct them because you spent money on them. So if you are spending money on them, you are not acquiring new wealth. Trump is acquiring and building new wealth... according to him. (We don't know for sure, we haven't seen his taxes) So as it says in the name, income tax, why is he acquiring income and not paying taxes on it like all the other citizens?

No, it doesn't make sense. Deductions are just that. You deduct them because you spent money on them. So if you are spending money on them, you are not acquiring new wealth. Trump is acquiring and building new wealth... according to him. (We don't know for sure, we haven't seen his taxes) So as it says in the name, income tax, why is he acquiring income and not paying taxes on it like all the other citizens?

OK you just said we haven't seen his taxes and yet you state he's not paying taxes like all other citizens

So tell me just how do you know this?

OK you just said we haven't seen his taxes and yet you state he's not paying taxes like all other citizens

He bragged about it on national television last night. How can you even ask this question? It's been said ad nauseam on here and about 10 million web sites and networks across the world.

He bragged about it on national television last night. How can you even ask this question? It's been said ad nauseam on here and about 10 million web sites and networks across the world.

He said "It makes me smart"

DId he actually say he paid ZERO taxes? No
Was Hillary's statement that he paid ZERO taxes based on any facts? No.

He said "It makes me smart"

DId he actually say he paid ZERO taxes? No
Was Hillary's statement that he paid ZERO taxes based on any facts? No.

So then what happened? Fact is, Trump just stuck his foot in his mouth because of being so vain. He would rather look bad by admitting he pays no taxes, so he can appear to be smart by doing so. FYI when Trumps taxes were made public back in the 1970's when he was first amassing his fortune, it showed he paid... zero taxes.

Forum List

Back