What Policies Did Amnesty Don Bring Forth During the 1st Presidental Debate?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
I've seen numerous rightwing Republican supporters of Amnesty Don state that "he won or policies" or he "brought out policies" or something to that affect referring to policies.

However, I don't recall any of that.

So I'm asking those that believe that to be the case, to please present those polices that Amnesty Don presented at the 1st Presidential debate of 2016.

Please and thanks.

I've seen numerous rightwing Republican supporters of Amnesty Don state that "he won or policies" or he "brought out policies" or something to that affect referring to policies.

So I'm asking those that believe that to be the case, to please present those polices that Amnesty Don presented at the 1st Presidential debate of 2016.

Please and thanks.

He mentioned specifically that he wants to lower corporate income tax from 35% to 15%. He said that would encourage companies to come back to America and expand manufacturing and create jobs.

Hillary's only solution to the economic mess we are in is to tax the wealthy "their fair share".

So, there's one for you. Trump was very specific with this issue, Hillary was not.

All he had is attacks on trade, immigration and iran. No real policy ideas to deal with them or to fix the problem? Like Clinton said, what would you do with iran??? Sadly, if you believe we can't talk with them, well, that means another 3-5 war. There's no way irans going to allow air bombing like iraq did without fucking up the world oil supply and attempting to sink our ships. So once the talking is over = full on war.

He wants China to invade north Korea.
He wants nato countries to pay for their defense
He'd allow saudi arabia and other countries to get nukes
He'd build the wall.

Did he forget about that wall that he said Mexico would pay for? I thought that was his main goal.

Please and thanks.

Actually, Trump stated that he would cut taxes on corporations, do away with regulations that stifle growth and business, and renegotiate our trade deals in order to give American business a level playing field.

In response to Lester Holt's question as to how the candidates would create jobs, Hillary's response leaves me totally confounded. Hillary said she would raise the wages for Americn workers. Please explain how raising the wages will create more jobs. Hillary said she would raise the taxes on corporations. Please explain how raising the taxes on corporations will create jobs. Hillary also stated that she would cut regulations but we all know she will not.

Actually Trump answered the question while Hillary went off in left field and never actually answered the question.

Did he forget about that wall that he said Mexico would pay for? I thought that was his main goal.

He was not asked about it just as Hillary was never aked about the pay-for-play, about the Bengazi murders, about her staff taking the 5th when she proclaimed she never did anything illegal, etc.

All he had is attacks on trade, immigration and iran. No real policy ideas to deal with them or to fix the problem? Like Clinton said, what would you do with iran??? Sadly, if you believe we can't talk with them, well, that means another 3-5 war. There's no way irans going to allow air bombing like iraq did without fucking up the world oil supply and attempting to sink our ships. So once the talking is over = full on war.

He wants China to invade north Korea.
He wants nato countries to pay for their defense
He'd allow saudi arabia and other countries to get nukes
He'd build the wall.

No one will ever accuse you of being honest will they?

He explained that in great detail. He talked about the 16% ad valorem tax that we pay on goods going to Mexico and when goods come from Mexico to be sold in the USA, they pay 0%. He wants that to change and would finance the wall.

Did you watch the debate?

He mentioned specifically that he wants to lower corporate income tax from 35% to 15%. He said that would encourage companies to come back to America and expand manufacturing and create jobs.

Hillary's only solution to the economic mess we are in is to tax the wealthy "their fair share".

So, there's one for you. Trump was very specific with this issue, Hillary was not.
It's been proven time and time and time again, that lowering taxes on the megarich only makes things WORSE for the economy.

Try again bub.

Last edited:

Please and thanks.

Actually, Trump stated that he would cut taxes on corporations, do away with regulations that stifle growth and business, and renegotiate our trade deals in order to give American business a level playing field.

In response to Lester Holt's question as to how the candidates would create jobs, Hillary's response leaves me totally confounded. Hillary said she would raise the wages for Americn workers. Please explain how raising the wages will create more jobs. Hillary said she would raise the taxes on corporations. Please explain how raising the taxes on corporations will create jobs. Hillary also stated that she would cut regulations but we all know she will not.

Actually Trump answered the question while Hillary went off in left field and never actually answered the question.

The question was about bringing jobs back to America. If he answered that question, I must have missed it. He said something about preventing more companies from leaving, but nothing about how he might bring any jobs back. Bringing jobs back is one of his main claims, isn't it?

It's been proven time and time and time again, that lowering taxes on the megarich only makes this WORSE for the economy.

Try again bub.

The topic was about what policies he laid out. He specifically laid out that policy, regardless of what you believe.

Try again, bub.

Please and thanks.

The question was about bringing jobs back to America. If he answered that question, I must have missed it. He said something about preventing more companies from leaving, but nothing about how he might bring any jobs back. Bringing jobs back is one of his main claims, isn't it?

No. The question was, "What would you do to create more jobs?" Apparently you didn't watch or listen.

He explained that in great detail. He talked about the 16% ad valorem tax that we pay on goods going to Mexico and when goods come from Mexico to be sold in the USA, they pay 0%. He wants that to change and would finance the wall.

Yes. I did. He didn't mention the wall. He did mention different punishments he was willing to assess.

Hillary laid out her very specific plan for "the wealthy to pay their fair share."

How do you enforce that with specific tax code?

Lowering taxes on the mega rich gives them the advantage over the small business to be brought out and sunk. It is also highly not fair for people in the lower classes.

Perhaps you need to go back and read the question you put forth in your own OP and try to stay on that topic yourself.

Yes. I did. He didn't mention the wall. He did mention different punishments he was willing to assess.

Once again Idiot. Lester Holt did not ask him anything about the wall. Are you autistic?

Please and thanks.

No. The question was, "What would you do to create more jobs?" Apparently you didn't watch or listen.

It was specifically laid out for you. My condolences on the stupid. I don't think there is a cure.

Please and thanks.

Here is the exact quote
"You’ve talked about creating 25 million jobs, and you’ve promised to bring back millions of jobs for Americans. How are you going to bring back the industries that have left this country for cheaper labor overseas? How, specifically, are you going to tell American manufacturers that you have to come back?"

Forum List

Back