The Hand Of Fate Has Selected Barack Obama

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
By electing Newt Gingrich as the Republican nominee they are basically appointing a repeat performance by the president.

C'mon folks....you know how politics works and you still want to run Newt LOL!

Newt won the nomination, asswipe?
Where?

I think Cammpy is having a 'senior moment'. Be kind to him. The nurse will be along shortly with his meds.

It's either a senior moment or he's already into the Vodka.

Why is that an either/or?

FWIW, no one thought Reagan could win either. He was seen as too radical, and an actor.
Of course then the press wasn't altogether kind to Carter and we still had some semblence of journalistic objectivity.

rULTP.jpg

I'd have to disagree here. They don't "want" to run Newt. If they were to be honest, they would admit that there's a long list of people they'd rather see on the ballot. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, those people have chosen to stay out. He, or the whomever the nominee is, will supposedly be The One they want to run.

So, the spin will be that (insert name of nominee here) is a great candidate who will easily beat Obama and lead America into the promised land, something like that. Partisans on both ends are intellectually dishonest on a consistent basis, and this will be a vivid illustration of that fact.

Well, first of all, Newt hasn't been nominated yet to run as the sole Repo candidate. And, if he is , he will have to make his case and let the chips fall where they fall. I really don't understand the "sure thing" kind of arguing that someone argues that someone is else is a "sure thing". I don't see the point. And, in reality, nobody is a sure thing and nothing is inevitable. You fight the odds and sometimes you win and sometimes you don't. Obama could decide to resign, die, move or get beat by Newt or some yet unknown person who rises to the top or who knows? Nobody knows until you play the game.

Well, first of all, Newt hasn't been nominated yet to run as the sole Repo candidate. And, if he is , he will have to make his case and let the chips fall where they fall. I really don't understand the "sure thing" kind of arguing that someone argues that someone is else is a "sure thing". I don't see the point. And, in reality, nobody is a sure thing and nothing is inevitable. You fight the odds and sometimes you win and sometimes you don't. Obama could decide to resign, die, move or get beat by Newt or some yet unknown person who rises to the top or who knows? Nobody knows until you play the game.

Leave your common sense out of the thread. TIA.

I think Cammpy is having a 'senior moment'. Be kind to him. The nurse will be along shortly with his meds.

FWIW, no one thought Reagan could win either. He was seen as too radical, and an actor.
Of course then the press wasn't altogether kind to Carter and we still had some semblence of journalistic objectivity.

Reagan was one ruthless motherfucker. That was a low point in American politics. Half hour after Reagan was sworn in the American Hostages in Iran were released.

Fucking lowlife.

Reagan was one ruthless motherfucker. That was a low point in American politics. Half hour after Reagan was sworn in the American Hostages in Iran were released.

Fucking lowlife.
He was better than anything the idiot left has come up with since, especially obamaturd.

Reagan LOL

Reagan was a Democrat and the president of a union until his grade B movies began to make some serious dollars. Then he converted to Republicanism with one goal....reduce taxes for the wealthy. He cut taxes by trillions with the wealthiest gaining the most, began borrowing from foreign banks and he and Bush's daddy quadrupled the national debt.

I might also point out that he signed an amnesty bill in 1986 which ultimately granted amnesty to about six million illegals even though the original bill was only supposed to accomodate 2.5 million. Anybody who calls reagan a conservative has their head up their ass so far that they will never see daylight again. In my day the idea of a Republican supporting deficits was so ridiculous that one would have been laughed out of town for even saying such a thing.

That's why I'm no longer a Republican....they have abandoned the original idea and run up a debt so massive that now just the interest on it would fund the defense budgets of the other ten biggest governments in the world.

Fucking lowlife.

Low point was Carter and that's based on actual economic conditions, not emotions. Both Bush', Clinton, and O have led us into military actions. Reagan didn't.

By electing Newt Gingrich as the Republican nominee they are basically appointing a repeat performance by the president.

Hey! I'll take Newt, Mitt, or Rick. They are all worthy of beating Obama, if the elections are not tampered with. :D

Reagan was a Democrat and the president of a union until his grade B movies began to make some serious dollars. Then he converted to Republicanism with one goal....reduce taxes for the wealthy. He cut taxes by trillions with the wealthiest gaining the most, began borrowing from foreign banks and he and Bush's daddy quadrupled the national debt.

I might also point out that he signed an amnesty bill in 1986 which ultimately granted amnesty to about six million illegals even though the original bill was only supposed to accomodate 2.5 million. Anybody who calls reagan a conservative has their head up their ass so far that they will never see daylight again. In my day the idea of a Republican supporting deficits was so ridiculous that one would have been laughed out of town for even saying such a thing.

That's why I'm no longer a Republican....they have abandoned the original idea and run up a debt so massive that now just the interest on it would fund the defense budgets of the other ten biggest governments in the world.

obama is going to leave office the most despised president we have ever had. The result will be, that unlike the election of JFK which should the US that a Catholic President was not to be feared and a Catholic could make a good president. The downfall of obama will destroy the chances of any black becoming president for the next foreseable future.

Forum List

Back