The "hack" was a dem leak

Go and look where I proved Bripatresexual wrong with a post from where I first came to this forum that said I would never vote for Hillary Clinton... sorry but I can think for myself and don't need to parrot anyone.
I can respect that.

[

I'm not lost, I'm amazed that someone says they are a scientist would compare the world being flat with government intelligence. I sure hope you don't work on anything where lives are at stake.

Of course you're not lost, you have DailyKOS to guide your every thought, emotion, and action.... :eusa_whistle:

How many times have I posted an article from them? Hell I have only visited that page a handful of times in my life, and that was not on purpose, but because they had an article listed on Yahoo...

You might be the king of strawman arguments.

What post have you or your fellow dogs ever offered that is not per the script of the Soros hate sites? :dunno:

Go and look where I proved Bripatresexual wrong with a post from where I first came to this forum that said I would never vote for Hillary Clinton... sorry but I can think for myself and don't need to parrot anyone.

Has nothing to do with the subject at hand. "Go fetch" is one of the tools you trolls are trained to deploy when cornered. What you post is straight out of the leftist hate sites, fact.

Blah blah blah...Naiz... blah blah blah... Brown shirts... Blah blah blah.

I don't have a party... I'm a former Republican that has voted Republican every year of my life except this year. I've said this since day one. Just because I don't support Trump doesn't mean I'm a liberal. The fact you can't get that through your head, and you can't prove otherwise just makes you look like the idiot you are.

Sure you are, we are all dupes, just as your Olberfuhrers said. No one notices the bendog , GaryDog , and Lewdog brown shirts who all have the same script of "we iz jes po Republicans who SAW DA LITE and now spred da gud werd of Stalinism!"

Yep, you have us all fooled. :thup: None of us has a clue that you are part of a troll group seeking to corrupt political views on behalf of Soros..

Hahahahaha now you are accusing me of being a sock? That's hilarious!

As I showed Iceweasel who kept accusing me of being a sock, I use the exact same username on almost every singe forum I am a member of unless it is already taken.

So your first crappy strawman attempt failed so now you resort to calling me a sock. :lmao:

Define "sock?"

Do I think all three of you dogs, Guno5000, and JakeStarkey are the same person? Probably not, but you are all trolls running the same moronic script. DO you HONESTLY think your handlers are right, and that by pretending that you are "republicans" you'll get conservatives to stop and say "Well Gee, lewdog is a Republican and supports fascism under the democrats, I guess I should too..."

:lol:

You trolls are obvious and absurd.

And I have little doubt that you are on dozens of message boards posting the DNC talking points that you post here. What good would you be to Soros if you only posted on one board?

All you are doing is parroting the Trump narrative and attacking those that disagree with you with strawman arguments. I can't speak for all those other people you posted about. Their opinions are their own to have, as I have mine. Here I sit in a thread about the Russian hack, and because I don't agree with you, you start throwing all these other opinions on my and labeling me as something I'm not. I'm sorry but I don't believe in everything of any party... I have my own opinion on each issue. Plain and simple. I'm sorry I don't fit in this box you want me to... but you can either live with it, or you can continue to look like an idiot posting all this crap over and over.

[

I'm not lost, I'm amazed that someone says they are a scientist would compare the world being flat with government intelligence. I sure hope you don't work on anything where lives are at stake.

Of course you're not lost, you have DailyKOS to guide your every thought, emotion, and action.... :eusa_whistle:

How many times have I posted an article from them? Hell I have only visited that page a handful of times in my life, and that was not on purpose, but because they had an article listed on Yahoo...

You might be the king of strawman arguments.

What post have you or your fellow dogs ever offered that is not per the script of the Soros hate sites? :dunno:

Has nothing to do with the subject at hand. "Go fetch" is one of the tools you trolls are trained to deploy when cornered. What you post is straight out of the leftist hate sites, fact.

Not fact. It's only a fact in your little head.

All you are doing is parroting the Trump narrative and attacking those that disagree with you with strawman arguments. I can't speak for all those other people you posted about. Their opinions are their own to have, as I have mine. Here I sit in a thread about the Russian hack, and because I don't agree with you, you start throwing all these other opinions on my and labeling me as something I'm not. I'm sorry but I don't believe in everything of any party... I have my own opinion on each issue. Plain and simple. I'm sorry I don't fit in this box you want me to... but you can either live with it, or you can continue to look like an idiot posting all this crap over and over.

One thing we can absolutely count on is the conformity of the posts of you dogs to the Soros narrative. You have your own opinion issued to you each day. :thup:

As for the hack, you have been asked to provide ANY evidence to support the Soros narrative that you push.

Hence forth you have failed to do so.

I think they were stolen, and given to wikileaks, whether it was via the hacking that had taken place for the full prior year to the wikileak or an inside mole working for the Russians or the Trump team! :D
Or simply a Bernie supporter when he saw how your party was hosing Bernie. :thup:
I don't think he hated his job or Hillary enough to commit a FELONY nor do I think he was stupid enough to believe it would not end his career either through being locked up or by being blackballed from the industry due to his unethical and criminal acts,

There is absolutely NO PROOF at all, anywhere, that he was a Bernie supporter...that was ALL MADE UP by the conspiracy theorist that created this conspiracy...he wasn't hurt by ''the system'' he benefited from the ''system'' with a very lucrative job and future advancement...he had interviewed and was being hired by the Clinton campaign when his job was completed at the DNC....people don't usually throw away a lucrative career path for a nothing burger that is criminal....and seth appeared to be an ''honest ace''.

I think they were stolen, and given to wikileaks, whether it was via the hacking that had taken place for the full prior year to the wikileak or an inside mole working for the Russians or the Trump team! :D
Or simply a Bernie supporter when he saw how your party was hosing Bernie. :thup:
I don't think he hated his job or Hillary enough to commit a FELONY nor do I think he was stupid enough to believe it would not end his career either through being locked up or by being blackballed from the industry due to his unethical and criminal acts,

There is absolutely NO PROOF at all, anywhere, that he was a Bernie supporter...that was ALL MADE UP by the conspiracy theorist that created this conspiracy...he wasn't hurt by ''the system'' he benefited from the ''system'' with a very lucrative job and future advancement...he had interviewed and was being hired by the Clinton campaign when his job was completed at the DNC....people don't usually throw away a lucrative career path for a nothing burger that is criminal....and seth appeared to be an ''honest ace''.
They weren't government emails, you know. Not so sure about your felony claim.

There's no proof of anything, other than the DNC and Hillary colluded to hose Bernie.

the DNC wasn't hosing Bernie, those comments from May of 2016 by those who worked there that were disgruntled and frustrated with Bernie, was AFTER IT WAS CLEAR Hillary had won the primary with both the popular vote and delegate vote and Bernie refused to step back... I too was frustrated with him hanging on, even though it was clear has day, he had already been beaten and there was no way for him to win in any manner...not with pop vote, not with delegates...

the DNC wasn't hosing Bernie, those comments from May of 2016 by those who worked there that were disgruntled and frustrated with Bernie, was AFTER IT WAS CLEAR Hillary had won the primary with both the popular vote and delegate vote and Bernie refused to step back... I too was frustrated with him hanging on, even though it was clear has day, he had already been beaten and there was no way for him to win in any manner...not with pop vote, not with delegates...

When you lie for your party, does a demon get their wings? :dunno:

One thing we can absolutely count on is the conformity of the posts of you dogs to the Soros narrative. You have your own opinion issued to you each day. :thup:

As for the hack, you have been asked to provide ANY evidence to support the Soros narrative that you push.

Just because I may disagree with you on one point, two points, maybe even three points doesn't make me this mythical posters you think of. There are so many different issues that some days Liberals don't agree with me, and some days people like you don't agree with me. That's fine and why I'm an Independent... but making your entire argument on strawman points and insults isn't going to make your opinion more valid than mine.

You should really think harder before you post. You're doing nothing but hurting your own reputation, not mine.

Last edited:
i'm certain the RNC tried to ''hose'' Trump to keep him from getting the nomination throughout the ENTIRE primary... aren't you?

Just because I may disagree with you on one point, two points, maybe even three points doesn't make me this mythical posters you think of. There are so many different issues that some days Liberals don't agree with me, and some days people like you don't agree with me. That's fine and why I'm an Independent... but making your entire argument on strawman points and insults isn't going to make your opinion more valid than mine.

You should really think harder before you post. Your doing nothing but hurting your own reputation, not mine.

And yet you STILL fail to post any evidence supporting the Soros narrative that you push... :eusa_whistle:

You should really think harder before you post. Your doing nothing but hurting your own reputation, not mine.

And yet you STILL fail to post any evidence supporting the Soros narrative that you push... :eusa_whistle:

WHAT SOROS NARRATIVE? Most Republicans believe Russia hacked the election too. It is ONLY the staunch Trump supporters that think otherwise.

[

WHAT SOROS NARRATIVE? Most Republicans believe Russia hacked the election too. It is ONLY the staunch Trump supporters that think otherwise.

:lmao:

Let's turn to the hate sites that form your opinions, shall we troll?

Every suspicion about Trump and Russia turns out to be true
The emerging alliance between Putin and Trump’s God squad
A bombshell report suggests Trump's national security adviser is dishonest, dangerous, and dumb
Trump behind Jr.'s misleading statement on Russia meeting, Washington Post reports

Shit, it's almost as if the leftist hate blogs dictate your each and every thought... :eusa_whistle:

It would be nice if you posted a link to your fake news.

I wouldn't be in such a hurry to call it fake news.

There is no credible evidence that Russia hacked the DNC computers; however, there is evidence which if true proves that Clinton's Emails were downloaded to a storage device by a person with direct physical access to those the computers. In other words, the leaking was done by someone inside the Clinton campaign. This would explain why the Clinton crime family would not allow her servers to be examined by the FBI. Here is a technical explanation proving the Clinton's dirty little secrets were not obtained by Russian hacking but rather from someone inside the Clinton camp:

“According to top NSA whistleblower Bill Binney in this new story from Zero Hedge via Washington's Blog, forensic evidence proves that DNC emails had to have been leaked, definitely not hacked, by a person with direct, physical access to DNC computers. Much more on this bombshell info tied directly to the death of Seth Rich detailed in the first video

Key among the findings of the independent forensic investigations is the conclusion that the DNC data was copied onto a storage device at a speed that far exceeds an Internet capability for a remote hack. Of equal importance, the forensics show that the copying and doctoring were performed on the East coast of the U.S. Thus far, mainstream media have ignored the findings of these independent studies [see here and here].”

Jaw-Dropping Revelations And A Massive False Flag Await Us As Russia Narrative Falls Apart

Forum List

Back