The "hack" was a dem leak

There's no evidence? So because you don't have the clearance or ability to see the evidence so you think it doesn't exist. Are you one of those nuts that don't think we landed on the moon? I mean you've never been there, you've never tested the moon rocks or moon dust... so what evidence is there?
I asked you to post evidence of this "Russian hack" You didn't. I assume you would have had you had any.

I prefer evidence. It's a good thing.

There's no evidence? So because you don't have the clearance or ability to see the evidence so you think it doesn't exist. Are you one of those nuts that don't think we landed on the moon? I mean you've never been there, you've never tested the moon rocks or moon dust... so what evidence is there?
I asked you to post evidence of this "Russian hack" You didn't. I assume you would have had you had any.

All I can do is post the opinions of people that have seen the evidence, which has been done a million times on here and you would still deny it. No one on here can post evidence because it is CLASSIFIED.

You didn't answer me... do you think the moon landing happened? Why do I ask? Because it seems you have a selective way of believing the government where you only do it when it suits your agenda.

All I can do is post the opinions of people that have seen the evidence, which has been done a million times on here and you would still deny it. No one on here can post evidence because it is CLASSIFIED.

And, I'll post the opinion of the same sources...in the OP.
Lewdog said:
You didn't answer me... do you think the moon landing happened? Why do I ask? Because it seems you have a selective way of believing the government where you only do it when it suits your agenda.
What that shows is your perception is fucked over by what you want to believe.

And, I'll post the opinion of the same sources...in the OP.
Lewdog said:
What that shows is your perception is fucked over by what you want to believe.

And your people's opinion don't matter because they haven't seen ALL the evidence.

And you are wrong again... because I believe both happened. When almost every person in the government believes the Russian hack except a very few, and they have been given CLASSIFIED briefings with the evidence, I believe it. You on the other hand are so partisan you believe only what fits your agenda.

And your people's opinion don't matter because they haven't seen ALL the evidence.

And you are wrong again... because I believe both happened. When almost every person in the government believes the Russian hack except a very few, and they have been given CLASSIFIED briefings with the evidence, I believe it. You on the other hand are so partisan you believe only what fits your agenda.
Most people believed the earth was flat. :thup:

The dems are just pissed off because it shows their true colors.

A New Report Raises Big Questions About Last Year’s DNC Hack

A New Report Raises Big Questions About Last Year’s DNC Hack
Former NSA experts say it wasn’t a hack at all, but a leak—an inside job by someone with access to the DNC’s system.

"All this was set in motion when the DNC’s mail server was first violated in the spring of 2016 and by subsequent assertions that Russians were behind that “hack” and another such operation, also described as a Russian hack, on July 5. These are the foundation stones of the edifice just outlined. The evolution of public discourse in the year since is worthy of scholarly study: Possibilities became allegations, and these became probabilities. Then the probabilities turned into certainties, and these evolved into what are now taken to be established truths. ...."

"There was no hack of the Democratic National Committee’s system on July 5 last year—not by the Russians, not by anyone else. Hard science now demonstrates it was a leak—a download executed locally with a memory key or a similarly portable data-storage device. In short, it was an inside job by someone with access to the DNC’s system. ,,,,"

And, one of the possible leakers is dead.

Yep. Be aware though that this is a separate indecent from the spear phishing of Russian Agent John Podesta's GMail account.

And? A lot of people thought the moon was made of cheese. Both of which thought that without any evidence. The people I am referring to HAVE SEEN the evidence.

[

Well technically we haven't seen ANY evidence, not a shred or hint.

The DWS leak is unquestionably just that, a leak. Whether the leak was by Seth Rich or not, it is still a leak and not "hacking." Remember that the fascist party refused to allow any access to the DNC server and instead used the discredited "Crowd Strike" to fabricate a report. The FBI and NSA never looked at an of the Nazi party servers.

The only one who was verified to have been hacked is Russian Agent John Podesta, chief of staff for Mafia boss Hillary. Russian Agent Podesta fell into a spear phishing trap, which could have been a 10 year old from a 6th grade class in La Puente.

Oh but the "Never Trump" team claims there are "Russian fingerprints" on the hack of Russian Agent Podesta?

Even FAR left Salon calls bullshit on this part of the witch hunt;

{One of the most interesting disclosures concerns how the CIA can cover its tracks by leaving electronic trails suggesting the hacking is being done in different places — notably, in Russia. In fact, according to WikiLeaks, there’s an entire department dedicated to this. Its job is to “misdirect attribution” by leaving false fingerprints. If you’ve been at all skeptical about the recent levels of Russia-related hysteria, promoted heavily by U.S. intelligence agencies, alarm bells are probably going off in your head.

Keeping these tactics in mind, the evidence presented to prove that Russia hacked the Democratic National Committee in an effort to throw the presidential election to Donald Trump becomes flimsier than it was before. And it was pretty flimsy to begin with.}

WikiLeaks’ CIA dump makes the Russian hacking story even murkier — if that’s possible

You "have no party" :lmao: but serve them well, as all of you Soros "dogs" do....

I doubt there are 10 people with IQ's above 40 who think the Russians hacked the DNC servers.

That the Brown Shirts repeat this story is in no way evidence that they believe the idiocy.

And? A lot of people thought the moon was made of cheese. Both of which thought that without any evidence. The people I am referring to HAVE SEEN the evidence.
Nice confirmation that the "most people" claim is moronic. :thup:

No, you have faulty logic. Your example was absolutely moronic. Believing the world was flat is based on nothing but faith like a religion. Same for a geocentric belief. It was all based on faith and no evidence. Believing all the people in government including like 98 of 100 Senators in Congress, the Sec. of State, Sec. of Defense, the National Security Advisor McMaster, Chief of Staff Kelly, the NSA, the FBI, the CIA... all of whom have been briefed on the evidence, is not the same.

But there is no point in arguing the point when you have your mind made up and are posting links from July 2016 as your proof. ;)

[

Well technically we haven't seen ANY evidence, not a shred or hint.

The DWS leak is unquestionably just that, a leak. Whether the leak was by Seth Rich or not, it is still a leak and not "hacking." Remember that the fascist party refused to allow any access to the DNC server and instead used the discredited "Crowd Strike" to fabricate a report. The FBI and NSA never looked at an of the Nazi party servers.

The only one who was verified to have been hacked is Russian Agent John Podesta, chief of staff for Mafia boss Hillary. Russian Agent Podesta fell into a spear phishing trap, which could have been a 10 year old from a 6th grade class in La Puente.

Oh but the "Never Trump" team claims there are "Russian fingerprints" on the hack of Russian Agent Podesta?

Even FAR left Salon calls bullshit on this part of the witch hunt;

{One of the most interesting disclosures concerns how the CIA can cover its tracks by leaving electronic trails suggesting the hacking is being done in different places — notably, in Russia. In fact, according to WikiLeaks, there’s an entire department dedicated to this. Its job is to “misdirect attribution” by leaving false fingerprints. If you’ve been at all skeptical about the recent levels of Russia-related hysteria, promoted heavily by U.S. intelligence agencies, alarm bells are probably going off in your head.

Keeping these tactics in mind, the evidence presented to prove that Russia hacked the Democratic National Committee in an effort to throw the presidential election to Donald Trump becomes flimsier than it was before. And it was pretty flimsy to begin with.}

WikiLeaks’ CIA dump makes the Russian hacking story even murkier — if that’s possible

You "have no party" :lmao: but serve them well, as all of you Soros "dogs" do....

It has nothing to do with party... most Republicans believe Russia hacked too. :rolleyes:

No, you have faulty logic. Your example was absolutely moronic. Believing the world was flat is based on nothing but faith like a religion. Same for a geocentric belief. It was all based on faith and no evidence. Believing all the people in government including like 98 of 100 Senators in Congress, the Sec. of State, Sec. of Defense, the National Security Advisor McMaster, Chief of Staff Kelly, the NSA, the FBI, the CIA... all of whom have been briefed on the evidence, is not the same.

But there is no point in arguing the point when you have your mind made up and are posting links from July 2016 as your proof. ;)
Rejecting the consensus argument is scientific.

Why do you hate science?

The ONLY evidence at this point...and since the beginning...IS a DNC leak. Until otherwise shown...not by consensus...not by rumor...not by hearsay...not by loudness or length of voice...THAT is the evidence.

I don't believe shit - or disbelieve shit - simply because I want it to be true, especially when there IS no evidence, other than a leak.. :rolleyes:

Why do you hate science?

The ONLY evidence at this point...and since the beginning...IS a DNC leak. Until otherwise shown...not by consensus...not by rumor...not by hearsay...not by loudness or length of voice...THAT is the evidence.

I don't believe shit - or disbelieve shit - simply because I want it to be true, especially when there IS no evidence, other than a leak.. :rolleyes:

You keep throwing out false logic and and now you quote science. :lmao: You take the cake. Thanks for the good laugh. :lmao:

Why do you hate science?

You keep throwing out false logic and and now you quote science. :lmao: You take the cake. Thanks for the good laugh. :lmao:
False logic is on your end, pal....believing what you want to believe. Yes, I bring out science because that is my life.

Moron.

[

Your belief in "Russia hacking the election" is based on nothing but your faith in the "Never Trump" scumbags.

You not only lack "proof," you lack even a smattering or hint of evidence.

Innuendo is not evidence, Brown Shirt.

Why do you hate science?

False logic is on your end, pal....believing what you want to believe. Yes, I bring out science because that is my life.

Moron.

What science was used to project the world was flat, that the earth was the center of the universe, and the moon was made from cheese?

Bro, that is from July 2016 before anyone knew about the Russian hack. Try again.
And, it was a leak.

Been a leak.

Gonna remain a leak.

"bro"
It was a WIKILEAK, dufus! :lol:
Hey, moron....

How ya doing today? Left your brain on the pillow again?

The emails were only posted by wikileaks.

I bet a ditz like you thinks the emails were fabricated.

Forum List

Back