The "hack" was a dem leak

[

It has nothing to do with party... most Republicans believe Russia hacked too. :rolleyes:

Most Americans are uniformed and rely on the corrupt press.

That the Nazi democrats have an effective propaganda aperture is not in question, only information which aids the party in it's bid for power is permitted to pass through.

This still does not alter the facts, which is that you have zero evidence to support the slander, libel, and innuendo that NOT YOUR party AND YOU spew 24/7.

What science was used to project the world was flat, that the earth was the center of the universe, and the moon was made from cheese?
You seem lost. Read my posts.

I'm not lost, I'm amazed that someone says they are a scientist would compare the world being flat with government intelligence. I sure hope you don't work on anything where lives are at stake.

Bro, that is from July 2016 before anyone knew about the Russian hack. Try again.
And, it was a leak.

Been a leak.

Gonna remain a leak.

"bro"
It was a WIKILEAK, dufus! :lol: and that is what they were reporting on in2016..... Science eh? You are failing! :D

Wikileaks is not the friend of you fascist democrats. They keep exposing you for the Nazi scum that you are.

[

It has nothing to do with party... most Republicans believe Russia hacked too. :rolleyes:

Most Americans are uniformed and rely on the corrupt press.

That the Nazi democrats have an effective propaganda aperture is not in question, only information which aids the party in it's bid for power is permitted to pass through.

This still does not alter the facts, which is that you have zero evidence to support the slander, libel, and innuendo that NOT YOUR party AND YOU spew 24/7.

Blah blah blah...Naiz... blah blah blah... Brown shirts... Blah blah blah.

I don't have a party... I'm a former Republican that has voted Republican every year of my life except this year. I've said this since day one. Just because I don't support Trump doesn't mean I'm a liberal. The fact you can't get that through your head, and you can't prove otherwise just makes you look like the idiot you are.

[

I'm not lost, I'm amazed that someone says they are a scientist would compare the world being flat with government intelligence. I sure hope you don't work on anything where lives are at stake.

Of course you're not lost, you have DailyKOS to guide your every thought, emotion, and action.... :eusa_whistle:

How many times have I posted an article from them? Hell I have only visited that page a handful of times in my life, and that was not on purpose, but because they had an article listed on Yahoo...

You might be the king of strawman arguments.

Time to go remedial. Scientific discovery is based on Karl Popper's philosophy...has been for close to 100 years. It is a logical approach to scientific discovery (among other things). Just one of those principles is that the evidence at hand to support the answer to a valid question is THE evidence until disproven. Another is there is no such thing as consensus to support the answer to a valid question, unless one wishes to continue to believe the earth is flat. But for, and all that shit.

Funny that...our judicial system operates similarly.

Now you know. Knowledge is a good thing.

Last edited:
Time to go remedial. Scientific discovery is based on Karl Popper's philosophy...has been for close to 100 years. It is a logical approach to scientific discovery. Just one of those principles is that the evidence at hand is THE evidence until disproven. Another is there is no such thing as consensus, unless one wishes to continue to believe the earth is flat. But for, and all that shit.

And the problem is, you are comparing to things with different variables that are not congruent. The argument that the earth was flat was based on FAITH that if people sailed far enough they would fall of the end of the Earth. The idea that Russia hacked the election is based on FACTS that have been presented to a select number of people in government that have the security clearance to see it.

If you are a real scientist you'd understand that.

I don't have a party... I'm a former Republican that has voted Republican every year of my life except this year. I've said this since day one. Just because I don't support Trump doesn't mean I'm a liberal. The fact you can't get that through your head, and you can't prove otherwise just makes you look like the idiot you are.

Sure you are, we are all dupes, just as your Olberfuhrers said. No one notices the bendog , GaryDog , and Lewdog brown shirts who all have the same script of "we iz jes po Republicans who SAW DA LITE and now spred da gud werd of Stalinism!"

Yep, you have us all fooled. :thup: None of us has a clue that you are part of a troll group seeking to corrupt political views on behalf of Soros..

Bro, that is from July 2016 before anyone knew about the Russian hack. Try again.
And, it was a leak.

Been a leak.

Gonna remain a leak.

"bro"
It was a WIKILEAK, dufus! :lol:
Hey, moron....

How ya doing today? Left your brain on the pillow again?

The emails were only posted by wikileaks.

I bet a ditz like you thinks the emails were fabricated.
Doing just fine SiModo! :D

the titles of the 2 or three articles you linked to that said it was a "leak" in their titles, was using the term "leak" from Wikileaks, leaking them...not due to an inside mole leaking them.

and no, I don't think wikileaks stole them or created them out of thin air....

I think they were stolen, and given to wikileaks, whether it was via the hacking that had taken place for the full prior year to the wikileak or an inside mole working for the Russians or the Trump team! :D

Sure you are, we are all dupes, just as your Olberfuhrers said. No one notices the bendog , GaryDog , and Lewdog brown shirts who all have the same script of "we iz jes po Republicans who SAW DA LITE and now spred da gud werd of Stalinism!"

Yep, you have us all fooled. :thup: None of us has a clue that you are part of a troll group seeking to corrupt political views on behalf of Soros..

Hahahahaha now you are accusing me of being a sock? That's hilarious!

As I showed Iceweasel who kept accusing me of being a sock, I use the exact same username on almost every singe forum I am a member of unless it is already taken.

So your first crappy strawman attempt failed so now you resort to calling me a sock. :lmao:

And, it was a leak.

Been a leak.

Gonna remain a leak.

"bro"
Hey, moron....

the titles of the 2 or three articles you linked to that said it was a "leak" in their titles, was using the term "leak" from Wikileaks, leaking them...not due to an inside mole leaking them.

I think they were stolen, and given to wikileaks, whether it was via the hacking that had taken place for the full prior year to the wikileak or an inside mole working for the Russians or the Trump team! :D

They also called them leaks because in July 2016 no one outside of the government who were monitoring the hacks knew that the stuff was coming from the Russian hack.

Time to go remedial. Scientific discovery is based on Karl Popper's philosophy...has been for close to 100 years. It is a logical approach to scientific discovery. Just one of those principles is that the evidence at hand is THE evidence until disproven. Another is there is no such thing as consensus, unless one wishes to continue to believe the earth is flat. But for, and all that shit.

And the problem is, you are comparing to things with different variables that are not congruent. The argument that the earth was flat was based on FAITH that if people sailed far enough they would fall of the end of the Earth. The idea that Russia hacked the election is based on FACTS that have been presented to a select number of people in government that have the security clearance to see it.

If you are a real scientist you'd understand that.
:lol:

It went over your head, obviously.

Domage.

[

Of course you're not lost, you have DailyKOS to guide your every thought, emotion, and action.... :eusa_whistle:

How many times have I posted an article from them? Hell I have only visited that page a handful of times in my life, and that was not on purpose, but because they had an article listed on Yahoo...

What post have you or your fellow dogs ever offered that is not per the script of the Soros hate sites? :dunno:

And, it was a leak.

Been a leak.

Gonna remain a leak.

"bro"
Hey, moron....

They also called them leaks because in July 2016 no one outside of the government who were monitoring the hacks knew that the stuff was coming from the Russian hack.
What "russian hack"? Post to the evidence.

Or simply a Bernie supporter when he saw how your party was hosing Bernie. :thup:

[

Do you think that those who steal from the party should pay with their life? Oh, and did a mole steal the email of Russian Agent John Podesta? If you witch hunters are right, wouldn't they be attacking their own man?

[

Also. in August of 2017 there is STILL not a shred of evidence to support the claim of a "Russian hack."

Hey, but you KOS Kiddies have innuendo, and that's more betterer! :thup:

Hahahahaha now you are accusing me of being a sock? That's hilarious!

As I showed Iceweasel who kept accusing me of being a sock, I use the exact same username on almost every singe forum I am a member of unless it is already taken.

So your first crappy strawman attempt failed so now you resort to calling me a sock. :lmao:

Define "sock?"

Do I think all three of you dogs, Guno5000, and JakeStarkey are the same person? Probably not, but you are all trolls running the same moronic script. DO you HONESTLY think your handlers are right, and that by pretending that you are "republicans" you'll get conservatives to stop and say "Well Gee, lewdog is a Republican and supports fascism under the democrats, I guess I should too..."

:lol:

You trolls are obvious and absurd.

And I have little doubt that you are on dozens of message boards posting the DNC talking points that you post here. What good would you be to Soros if you only posted on one board?

[

What post have you or your fellow dogs ever offered that is not per the script of the Soros hate sites? :dunno:

Go and look where I proved Bripatresexual wrong with a post from where I first came to this forum that said I would never vote for Hillary Clinton... sorry but I can think for myself and don't need to parrot anyone.

Forum List

Back