The gun used yesterday...was California compliant, it was likely and SKS

nd here is the truth...the actual numbers...

aaaahh, he spooging NRA talking points again.

100,000 gun deaths and injuries a year. We have a problem.

Now you are just lying ..........you have given up just not telling the whole truth, and gone straight to lying.....good to know.

Now you are just lying ..........you have given up just not telling the whole truth, and gone straight to lying.....good to know.

I've already posted the numbers that back up my position. Your numbers are horseshit. (even if they were true, they still are pretty awful.)

100,000 gun deaths or injuries every year is really a problem. And expensive one, as Gun crime costs $229,000,000,000 in lost wages and economic damages.

A breakdown of the $229 billion gun violence tab that American taxpayers are paying every year

Newtown isn't your ordinary town and I will just leave it at that. Newtown was given 50 million to build a new elementary school even though the average cost nationwide is only $7 million. And the families of the alleged victims have received more than $27 million in donations from a duped public as of late 2014 and their donation pages are still up...how much have you pitched in,

Not a penny. Don't need to.

You see, the thing is, Newtown is a rich place of rich white people. So your number mean a lot of nothing.

James Fetzer has reported in his book (and others have confirmed this) that gag orders have been placed on residents within twenty five miles of the school and including NSLs (National Security Letters) from the FBI where they are told to "cease and desist" from talking under threat of prosecution. It falls in line with the NDAs the ones that bulldozed the toxic waste dump that was Sandy Hook AND since "da gubermint" controls the media, there really isn't anywhere a whistle blower could go and be heard with out worrying about wearing cement shoes. This is what this country has become and it is to weep. Keep playing your "lame shame game" because it has no affect whatsoever because I know more than you.

Right. If the government was what you tihnk it is, they'd have tracked you down by now an put a bullet through your diseased brain.

They haven't, so you are full of shit and have serious problems.

The shadow government is exactly how I describe them but I am just a small cog in the truther movement and there are bigger targets to go after (and they are) ever hear of COINTELPRO?

The shadow government is exactly how I describe them but I am just a small cog in the truther movement and there are bigger targets to go after (and they are) ever hear of COINTELPRO?

Guy, I've heard of batshit crazy... and you clearly are.

Okay, let's say you are too small of a nut for them to go after. Why is Alex Jones still breathing?

Dude, you are like a broken record.....seriously. You have this Pollyanna view of your beloved corporate "gubermint" and that it actually has your best interest at heart and has never done anything horrific to not only it's own people but to foreign countries as well.....you are wrong and they continue to do so for the banking oligarchs that own it. You suffer from blind ignorance or blind allegiance, either way? I have a much better grasp on what we are facing than you do BY far.

I've already posted the numbers that back up my position. Your numbers are horseshit. (even if they were true, they still are pretty awful.)

100,000 gun deaths or injuries every year is really a problem. And expensive one, as Gun crime costs $229,000,000,000 in lost wages and economic damages.

A breakdown of the $229 billion gun violence tab that American taxpayers are paying every year

If you want to lower gun violence costs...lock up the repeat gun offenders who are actually shooting people...until you do that, you aren't serious about the actual problem.

as to gun deaths and injuries...

Gun suicide..

Leading Causes of Death | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

Gun suicide...

Non Gun suicide...

========================

Gun Accidental death.....

==================

Gun murder ( 70-80% of the victims of gun murder are actual criminals, not law abiding people)

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

2015--

=======================

Suicide
So you lie....you hide what the numbers actually are...and you lie about suicide as the highest number of gun deaths...even though Japan, Korea, China, all have absolute gun control for law abiding citizens...only criminals and cops can have guns.......and they have higher suicide rates than we do....and our non-gun suicide rate has been higher than our gun suicide rate for 2 years in a row.....

Gun Accidental Death...

Gun accidents....in a country with over 320,000,000 people...... with 400,000,000 guns in private hands, and over 15,700,000 people carrying guns for self defense..... 489 accidental gun deaths....

Gun murder
Of the 9,616 gun murders in this country, 70-80% of the victims are criminals, engaged in criminal activity or part of the criminal life style....and of the remaining victims....many of them are friends and family of the criminal...caught up in the criminal's lifestyle.....

Non-fatal gun accidents....
WISQARS Nonfatal Injury Reports

CDC non fatal gun accident.....

2001.... 17,696

2002... 17,579

2003... 18,941

2004... 16,555

2005... 15,388

2006... 14,678

2007... 15,698

2008... 17,215

2009... 18,610

2010... 14,161

2011... 14,675

2012... 17,362

2013... 16,864

2014..... 15,928

2015... 17,311

Dude, you are like a broken record.....seriously. You have this Pollyanna view of your beloved corporate "gubermint" and that it actually has your best interest at heart and has never done anything horrific to not only it's own people but to foreign countries as well.....you are wrong and they continue to do so for the banking oligarchs that own it. You suffer from blind ignorance or blind allegiance, either way? I have a much better grasp on what we are facing than you do BY far.

Naw, dude, you are a crazy person who needs to be medicated.

Government unfortunately, give us everything we want, and that's the problem. What we want isn't always good for us.

But if you think they are faking the deaths of school kids to make you take your meds, then you are just batshit crazy and probably need to take your meds... Speaking of people who need to take their meds...

If you want to lower gun violence costs...lock up the repeat gun offenders who are actually shooting people...until you do that, you aren't serious about the actual problem.

again, we lock up 2 million people. More than Communist China that has four times as many people than we do, and oh, yeah, they are fucking communists.

If locking people up was a solution, we'd have gotten their by now.

Government unfortunately, give us everything we want, and that's the problem. What we want isn't always good for us.

But if you think they are faking the deaths of school kids to make you take your meds, then you are just batshit crazy and probably need to take your meds... Speaking of people who need to take their meds...

again, we lock up 2 million people. More than Communist China that has four times as many people than we do, and oh, yeah, they are fucking communists.

Moron...we don't keep them locked up.......democrats keep letting violent, repeat gun offenders out of jail so they can keep shooting people......how about we keep the actual gun offenders in prison so they don't shoot people...can we start there? Since they are the ones who can't legally buy, own or carry a gun and they are the ones actually using the guns to shoot people?

Doesn't it make sense to lock up the people who use guns to commit lots of crimes and murder rather than trying to stop law abiding people from committing crimes they don't commit in the first place.......doesn't it make sense? Right?

Moron...we don't keep them locked up.......democrats keep letting violent, repeat gun offenders out of jail so they can keep shooting people......how about we keep the actual gun offenders in prison so they don't shoot people...can we start there? Since they are the ones who can't legally buy, own or carry a gun and they are the ones actually using the guns to shoot people?

Except most gun deaths are suicides, accidents and domestic argumetns... so that doesn't really solve the problem.

Again, OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE FIGURED THIS OUT. You don't let citizens own guns and you don't create a permanent criminal class with mass incarceration.

Your "gubermint" is a corporate entity, dude. I have proven it. You can find them on Dun and Bradstreet's website. Did you know that even the Supreme Court is incorporated? You think you know so much but the fact is that you don't know diddly squat. You think a corporate entity that used fake and staged terrorist attacks in Europe to maintain control of the populace wouldn't turn that around on us? You are a fool. We have been duped into every war since the Spanish- American war...."Remember the Maine" my ass....SMH.

Except most gun deaths are suicides, accidents and domestic argumetns... so that doesn't really solve the problem.

Again, OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE FIGURED THIS OUT. You don't let citizens own guns and you don't create a permanent criminal class with mass incarceration.

Murders are the only ones that are affected by locking people up.....so? Those who commit suicide will do it without guns.....European countries have higher suicide rates than we do....and Japan, China and Korea have higher suicide rates than we do and they only allow criminals and cops to have guns....

Domestic arguments.....you need to stop criminals from having girlfriends and wives, since they are the ones beating and killing their women......since drug abuse, alcohol abuse, and a history of crime and violence are the actual causes of domestic problems...not the gun....homes that don't have those problems and have guns...aren't shooting each other with guns, or stabbing each other with knives, or setting each other on fire with gasoline...

Your "gubermint" is a corporate entity, dude. I have proven it. You can find them on Dun and Bradstreet's website. Did you know that even the Supreme Court is incorporated? You think you know so much but the fact is that you don't know diddly squat. You think a corporate entity that used fake and staged terrorist attacks in Europe to maintain control of the populace wouldn't turn that around on us? You are a fool. We have been duped into every war since the Spanish- American war...."Remember the Maine" my ass....SMH.

We'd have probably gone to war with Spain if the Maine blew up or not.

But the head Lizard Man came by my house and told me he personally blew up the Maine.

Forum List

Back