The Gun Culture....

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
What is exactly a gun culture?
I've had painters,roofers door installers and soon to be A/C duct workers and electricians coming into my home for the last three months.
I've had three of the five in my home and garage and not a one has commented on my pistol that sits in front of me other than to ask what brand and or caliber.

Is this reaction common in your state?

I've had painters,roofers door installers and soon to be A/C duct workers and electricians coming into my home for the last three months.
I've had three of the five in my home and garage and not a one has commented on my pistol that sits in front of me other than to ask what brand and or caliber.

Yes I was getting rid of some of my pistols and several workers asked the make and cal and that was about all the attention that was payed to them. Oh I should mention they were picked up by the Police, my Son who is a Cop.

Just like all Liberal inventions, 'gun culture' is a vague scary term that supports their agenda. You see since our entire country is a gun culture, we must create endless laws to control this renegade nation.

Yes I was getting rid of some of my pistols and several workers asked the make and cal and that was about all the attention that was payed to them. Oh I should mention they were picked up by the Police, my Son who is a Cop.

Picked up by the police?

Just like all Liberal inventions, 'gun culture' is a vague scary term that supports their agenda. You see since our entire country is a gun culture, we must create endless laws to control this renegade nation.

I truly dont see that here in Texas.
And you wouldn't. The only places that are true gun cultures are Democratic controlled Inner cities.

I literally dont have any friends that are non gun people. There's just no point in associating with people that are that irrational and irresponsible.

No, I usually do all the duct work myself...

That has not a damn thing to do with liberalism.

No, I usually do all the duct work myself...

So you'll go up in a 150 degree attic?

Forum List

Back