The Growing Sickness On The Left

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sickness od the left is pinko-authoritero-goose-steppitis. High-velocity lead injections are the only cure.

The right has a sickness too. Corndog-up-anus-christofascitis, which can only be cured by wild, multipartner fornication and heavy drinking.

Being honest offends you.
Being a hypocrite offends me.
Explain where I'm being a hypocrite.
To infect this site with their hatred and their malice......and in the process chase away any decent person that posts on USMB.

a rodeo clown and a pimp from the movie Shaft

What kind of a sick mind

Wilson looks like an idiot wearing a cowboy hat

honesty offends you.

You get Snowflakes, Antifa, Blacklivesmatter, and Harvey Weinstein.
Does this look like the discourse of a person without hatred and malice, a decent person?

ROFL! You should read your own posts sometime, dickhead.
You will very rarely see me do ad hominem attacks in any conversation and when I do it'll be in response to being attacked myself. I dare you to find any post were that isn't the case.

Post #18

"Being a hypocrite offends me."

Just looking at all of the threads started by the Trump haters here, it makes me want to go somewhere else.

Perhaps that's their goal.
To infect this site with their hatred and their malice......and in the process chase away any decent person that posts on USMB.

Oh, quit your bellyaching. Much to your delight, this place was riddled with threads started by Obama haters, but now you're whining about thread by started Trump haters? Stopping being such a fucking crybaby.

Last edited:
Dude just has.

Deflection. Stop being a coward. You are now doing exactly what you accuse the poster of. Stop being a coward, go to www.votesmart.com where you can see every vote cast by any politician in America. Go find us proof that this grieving woman was anything more then a photo op for the distinguished whore from Florida.
I don't see how that has anything to do with the premise of the OP,nor with explaining the hypocritical nature of mudwhistle. What you are doing is trying to set up a straw man argument. Shifting the premise to something you think you can win. It's one of the oldest debating tricks in the book. Btw I even fail to see how looking up her voting record would prove the widow was just a photo op. She is a black congresswoman in a limousine picking up a member of her district who has fallen in the line of duty. What would her voting record even prove?

Well, that she gives two fucks about dead American soldiers. Her voting record reflects that. Then there is just how she does things. Always looking for dead black people to exploit. Then here you are supporting her for it. She is a black congress woman cleaning the pockets of a corps.
A couple of things. First of your site is under maintenance so I couldn't even if I wanted too.
Secondly, I have a suspicion, that accompanying the widow of a fallen soldier to the airport picking up the casket, is pretty much procedure for congress people if it happens in their district. Thirdly I didn't reply to this OP to defend anyone. Almost every one of my replies have been about the irony of people lamenting the discourse of the left, while not for a minute questioning their own. I don't mind to go past the premise of the OP but not when it's being done because they don't want to acknowledge the validity of the actual arguments being presented.

First off, I was just ther and it works fine. If that's the case I'm sure we will find many other cases of this old ragged out slut riding to the airport with other family's to pick up their dead kids. How bout you produce some of those. Matter of fact, since you say she routinely does this, picks up dead soldiers with their familys, then she will be able to explain how a president shout talk to a grieving family by using Obamas excample right? As for the third part, that's bull shit. Nothing but a deflection.

Check Back Soon

The site that you have requested www.votesmart.com is currently undergoing scheduled maintenence. Please check back soon.

lazarusgroup.com >

Hi there!

We believe you are looking for Project Vote Smart, and you have reached this site in error.

Please visit their homepage at http://www.votesmart.org, and think about becoming a member.

The Lazarus Group is not affiliated with Project Vote Smart. We just think they do a wonderful job.
That's your site. but I got it to work
Furthermore you claiming I should be able to find more examples of that happening is bullshit. I'm pretty sure that not that the chances of a soldier falling are rare enough that it would be a serious coincidence if she had to do it more then once.
So just to short circuit this.

HR 2810 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2018 - Key Vote. She was a yea vote there.
HR 5325 - Continuing Appropriations and Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2017, and Zika Response and Preparedness Act - Key Vote. Same here.
So my question again is. How does it help to prove anything, and does this suffice?

Mudwhistle, do you realize the irony of lamenting the hatred and the malice of the left when at the same time citing articles that say this?
You also claim the left uses false narratives. When even your articles premise is that Trump lies, because the left has made telling the truth obscene. As an excuse that's completely ridiculous. Because it both admits to Trump being a liar and tries to put the blame for it on his opponents. I try to not broad brush anything. But when it takes you days to condemn people who scream "Jews will not replace us" while at the same time equating those who protest against them as just as bad. Labels will be put on your behavior. If you get caught on tape saying it's Ok to grab woman by the pussy, and its Ok to walk into woman's dressing rooms, you will be labeled a pig. If you don't just lie but tell obvious lies you will get called a pathological liar. Etc. You might not like it, but it stems from actions, which is more then I can say for the claim that Obama was a Kenyan. Something that was propagated by the same president you now call foul for when the narrative gets negative.
Hatred and malice from every reply here
a sick mind

Wilson is despicable.

The left wing slaves, better known as left wing blacks

that fat thug

this dumb slut
Just a taste

What kind of a sick mind

honesty offends you.

Does this look like the discourse of a person without hatred and malice, a decent person?
Some of these examples aren't even my posts.

The rest are simply classic circular-arguements. I point out something someone else did and you feel that the fact I pointed it out is an insult.

Just looking at all of the threads started by the Trump haters here, it makes me want to go somewhere else.

Oh, quit your bellyaching. Much to your delight, this place was riddled with threads started by Obama haters, but now you're whining about thread by started Trump haters? Stopping being such a fucking crybaby.
Fuck you too.

Fuck you too.

:smiliehug:

What kind of a sick mind

honesty offends you.

You will very rarely see me do ad hominem attacks in any conversation and when I do it'll be in response to being attacked myself. I dare you to find any post were that isn't the case.

Post #18

This is what post 15 said, and this is my claim
and when I do it'll be in response to being attacked myself.
So try again.

"Politically correct language is obscene because it is a language whose entire purpose is to swindle.
Hurting someone’s tender feelings has become social leprosy, and anyone who is brave enough to speak truth
will find themselves shunned by the elites who shape the narrative and hand out the goodies."

October 19, 2017
When Truth Becomes Obscene
By Tiffany Kendal Koogler
The most appalling and troubling spectacle of the American Left’s bag of tricks is their refusal to simply tell the truth. Democratic representative Frederica Wilson, who resembles both a rodeo clown and a pimp from the movie Shaft, said that President Trump has a brain disorder because he told a widow whose husband died in the Special Forces that: “ he knew what he signed up for… but it hurts when it happens anyway.”

What’s wrong with that statement? Absolutely nothing. It does not detract an iota from the sadness and somberness of the man’s death, but it is true. What else would someone believe being in the Special Forces entailed? An intense game of Scrabble? Ferocious flour sack races at dusk? Death is on the menu.

Because of the deranged pearl clutching over someone telling the truth these days, President Trump has been prompted to deny this statement. Another sunk cost of resources and time (the taxpayers pay for all this, remember?) where someone has to slow walk out of a statement because they said what actually is.

1508340879841.jpg

The American Left’s entire political discourse is built on false language. Lies. Trickery. Fallacies. Where words do not mean what they actually mean. Where one cannot actually state the nature of an issue, in plain and common language, without being called a racist, white supremacist, fascist, homophobic, misogynist knuckle-dragger that deserves to have their head bashed with a threaded lead pipe.

Even though they are uncomfortable, facts are what we must have to survive as a country. Being a Special Forces soldier in sub-Saharan Africa is the definition of danger. One’s gender does not change on a random Tuesday when a man feels the inexplicable need to wear a Laura Ashley dress and smear blush over his beard stubble, or woman wants to shave her head, push a tube sock down her pants and call herself Tanner.

201551_5_.png

Because the only currency the Left values is stridently not calling something exactly as it is, they could not understand how to advise Hillary on how to be the one thing voters want most of all: to be sincere.

Links

The Moral Sickness of the Left

Trump’s entire presidency is built on false language, lies, and attacking anyone who doesn’t curtsy to him.
He’s mentally unstable which makes him a serious threat to this country and the world.
Keep ignoring this truthism so you can falsely point to the left for your problems.

Deflection. Stop being a coward. You are now doing exactly what you accuse the poster of. Stop being a coward, go to www.votesmart.com where you can see every vote cast by any politician in America. Go find us proof that this grieving woman was anything more then a photo op for the distinguished whore from Florida.
I don't see how that has anything to do with the premise of the OP,nor with explaining the hypocritical nature of mudwhistle. What you are doing is trying to set up a straw man argument. Shifting the premise to something you think you can win. It's one of the oldest debating tricks in the book. Btw I even fail to see how looking up her voting record would prove the widow was just a photo op. She is a black congresswoman in a limousine picking up a member of her district who has fallen in the line of duty. What would her voting record even prove?

Well, that she gives two fucks about dead American soldiers. Her voting record reflects that. Then there is just how she does things. Always looking for dead black people to exploit. Then here you are supporting her for it. She is a black congress woman cleaning the pockets of a corps.
A couple of things. First of your site is under maintenance so I couldn't even if I wanted too.
Secondly, I have a suspicion, that accompanying the widow of a fallen soldier to the airport picking up the casket, is pretty much procedure for congress people if it happens in their district. Thirdly I didn't reply to this OP to defend anyone. Almost every one of my replies have been about the irony of people lamenting the discourse of the left, while not for a minute questioning their own. I don't mind to go past the premise of the OP but not when it's being done because they don't want to acknowledge the validity of the actual arguments being presented.

First off, I was just ther and it works fine. If that's the case I'm sure we will find many other cases of this old ragged out slut riding to the airport with other family's to pick up their dead kids. How bout you produce some of those. Matter of fact, since you say she routinely does this, picks up dead soldiers with their familys, then she will be able to explain how a president shout talk to a grieving family by using Obamas excample right? As for the third part, that's bull shit. Nothing but a deflection.

Check Back Soon

The site that you have requested www.votesmart.com is currently undergoing scheduled maintenence. Please check back soon.

lazarusgroup.com >

Hi there!

We believe you are looking for Project Vote Smart, and you have reached this site in error.

Please visit their homepage at http://www.votesmart.org, and think about becoming a member.

The Lazarus Group is not affiliated with Project Vote Smart. We just think they do a wonderful job.
That's your site. but I got it to work
Furthermore you claiming I should be able to find more examples of that happening is bullshit. I'm pretty sure that not that the chances of a soldier falling are rare enough that it would be a serious coincidence if she had to do it more then once.
So just to short circuit this.

HR 2810 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2018 - Key Vote. She was a yea vote there.
HR 5325 - Continuing Appropriations and Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2017, and Zika Response and Preparedness Act - Key Vote. Same here.
So my question again is. How does it help to prove anything, and does this suffice?

The Voter's Self Defense System

Works just fine for me. Do us a favor, go head and post up her three votes against VA reform, then go head and post up where she voted NO on paying troops during the last govt shut down.

3FBF645D-805D-49C2-8D1D-18BB70542EBF.jpeg
They sure are doing a great job of dividing the nation.
The real slight of hand trick is they divide the nation while convincing others that it is the other side that is doing it.

That is what happens when they don't give factual stats about cops killing poor blacks. They convince ignorant millionaire morons that is a great epidemic. Regardless of the FACT that a cop is 18 times more likely to be killed by a black person than it is for a cop to "murder" a black guy. Those are the types of facts ignored by the agenda driven treasonous American hating media. Cops kill blacks about 1 percent of the time. ONE PERCENT.

Same reason why when the colors don't fit the narrative with cops killing blacks that they do not HYPE the name or image of that cop. However, when the cops color and a black guy shot, well now it is time for the mass hype.

That is how they do it. The left wing slaves, better known as left wing blacks, still actually believe that fat thug was murdered by a white cop. The media with the democrats did their job. Stoked the flames nice and high. Regardless of the actual facts, they report it so that millionaire negro football players attack the anthem and flag while sabotaging American football. Another part of American culture the left wing is relentlessly attacking.

That along with many other reasons is why I think that they are traitors (all of them) worthy of a traitors death. Especially ALL of them in the media.
The most unfortunate thing is the number of Americans willingly accepting what they are told by a propagandist left wing media. How they can continue to believe the shit they are told, is beyond me.

Many in the media are certainly traitorous. They are the fifth column.
Which is why the left are clearly winning the culture war. They control the three most important aspects of communication.

The MEDIA, the EDUCATION SYSTEM, and ENTERTAINMENT industry.

Regardless of who or what party controls the seats, they are all held hostage by those three entities. The tribulations are around the corner. We will all live to see it. Scary times.
They control them and they have totally corrupted them.
This is what happens when Democrats take anything over.
When Trump took over we get nazis and white supremicists emboldened because they know he approves of their agenda, North Korea a greater threat because Trump has no idea what he’s doing and the worst part DOESNT WANT TO LEARN.
New poll: a majority of Americans (56 percent) disapprove of the way Trump is handling the situation with North Korea.
Poll: Fear of North Korea is on the rise

Americans are also negative towards how Trump is handling foreign policy in general.

We have the worst, most insecure, unstable and inappropriate person possible in the White House.

"Politically correct language is obscene because it is a language whose entire purpose is to swindle.
Hurting someone’s tender feelings has become social leprosy, and anyone who is brave enough to speak truth
will find themselves shunned by the elites who shape the narrative and hand out the goodies."

October 19, 2017
The most appalling and troubling spectacle of the American Left’s bag of tricks is their refusal to simply tell the truth. Democratic representative Frederica Wilson, who resembles both a rodeo clown and a pimp from the movie Shaft, said that President Trump has a brain disorder because he told a widow whose husband died in the Special Forces that: “ he knew what he signed up for… but it hurts when it happens anyway.”

What’s wrong with that statement? Absolutely nothing. It does not detract an iota from the sadness and somberness of the man’s death, but it is true. What else would someone believe being in the Special Forces entailed? An intense game of Scrabble? Ferocious flour sack races at dusk? Death is on the menu.

Because of the deranged pearl clutching over someone telling the truth these days, President Trump has been prompted to deny this statement. Another sunk cost of resources and time (the taxpayers pay for all this, remember?) where someone has to slow walk out of a statement because they said what actually is.

1508340879841.jpg

The American Left’s entire political discourse is built on false language. Lies. Trickery. Fallacies. Where words do not mean what they actually mean. Where one cannot actually state the nature of an issue, in plain and common language, without being called a racist, white supremacist, fascist, homophobic, misogynist knuckle-dragger that deserves to have their head bashed with a threaded lead pipe.

Even though they are uncomfortable, facts are what we must have to survive as a country. Being a Special Forces soldier in sub-Saharan Africa is the definition of danger. One’s gender does not change on a random Tuesday when a man feels the inexplicable need to wear a Laura Ashley dress and smear blush over his beard stubble, or woman wants to shave her head, push a tube sock down her pants and call herself Tanner.

201551_5_.png

Because the only currency the Left values is stridently not calling something exactly as it is, they could not understand how to advise Hillary on how to be the one thing voters want most of all: to be sincere.

Links

what I don't understand is why that bitch was listening in on the phone call.
It WAS a little convenient that she just happened to be there when the wife got the call. Smells like it was staged.

Anyone who believes she told the truth about what actually went down is terminally gullible.
You are talking to people who have purchased carbon credits from Gore...

Remember that.

October 19, 2017

1508340879841.jpg

201551_5_.png

Links

lol, there are currently only FOUR threads by liberals on the front page of politics, and none of them are Trump 'hate' threads.

we have the most unprepared AND devisive person as president in our lifetime.
The ONLY voice of reason is coming from our free press.
Thus our first amendment rights is under serious attack by this president who thinks everything accurately reported about him is “ fake news.”

What kind of a sick mind

honesty offends you.

Post #18

So try again.
I quoted post #18. It was a personal attack. End of story.

October 19, 2017

1508340879841.jpg

201551_5_.png

Links

It WAS a little convenient that she just happened to be there when the wife got the call. Smells like it was staged.

Anyone who believes she told the truth about what actually went down is terminally gullible.

Remember that.

They also voted for a criminal.

Post #18

So try again.
You are the quintessential example of a snowflake. Overly sensitive and cowardly.
Which ironically are two prominent traits of your supreme leader.

CD465F25-FA20-4562-A29B-EA227CFC0EB2.jpeg

October 19, 2017

1508340879841.jpg

201551_5_.png

Links

Remember that.

They also voted for a criminal.
Ha !

Post #18

So try again.
You are the quintessential example of a snowflake. Overly sensitive and cowardly.
Which ironically are two prominent traits of your supreme leader.
  1. I am in no way sensative. My hide is as thick as an alligator's.
  2. I'm not the one whining about personal attacks. The one I responded to is.
The irony is that you are as wrong as you always are.

we have the most unprepared AND devisive person as president in our lifetime.
The ONLY voice of reason is coming from our free press.
Thus our first amendment rights is under serious attack by this president who thinks everything accurately reported about him is “ fake news.”
Obama received nothing but FAVORABLE press from the MSM. Trump receives nothing but UNFAVORABLE press from the MSM.

Yet...you still can't see the distortions and propaganda. Stop being a dupe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back