Senator Cruz on death tax: when you die you meet 2 people, the Undertaker & the tax man

Lyin Ted had a debate with Crazy Bernie. i recommend you watch it...

Who for the past 8 years, had been the president who had the RICH get much Richer and the most in Poverty since the war on poverty started? Bernie doesn't realize that intelligent people know who that guy was..

Under Obamanomics, the Rich Get Richer While the Poor Get Poorer
The National Bureau of Economic Research officially scored the recession as ending in June 2009, still the longest recession since the Great Depression at 18 months. President Obama’s responsibility was to adopt the pro-growth policies that would generate a timely, robust recovery,” Ferrara wrote. “But he has consistently followed the opposite, anti-growth policies, producing the worst recovery since the Great Depression, as economist John Lott originally noted.”
Quantitative Easing allowed the RICH to borrow money at zero(0) percent interest and they invested that money into their own stocks driving up their profits by five(5) percent. Did you get a chance to borrow that money at 0% to invest also? Yep Obama was a robin hood, from the hood, where he padded his own pockets to make himself rich with Warren Buffet and Bill Gates, while raising your taxes to make you poorer....

The National Bureau of Economic Research officially scored the recession as ending in June 2009, still the longest recession since the Great Depression at 18 months. President Obama’s responsibility was to adopt the pro-growth policies that would generate a timely, robust recovery,” Ferrara wrote. “But he has consistently followed the opposite, anti-growth policies, producing the worst recovery since the Great Depression, as economist John Lott originally noted.”
You might also say that Obama took only six months to end the longest recession since the Great Depression at 18 months. For most of his term the House was controlled by the GOP. Shouldn't they share blame too?

You might also say that Obama took only six months to end the longest recession since the Great Depression at 18 months. For most of his term the House was controlled by the GOP. Shouldn't they share blame too?
I guess you don't know how to read?
“But he has consistently followed the opposite, anti-growth policies, producing the worst recovery since the Great Depression,
What part of that didn't you understand? All of it, hard to know what is going on with liberal thinking...

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Yes.

Yes.
No, Obama blamed George Bush for the shit that Maxine Waters, Chris Dodd and Barney Frank, left him. I will continue to blame Obama for the shit he did to this country in his quest to fundamentally transform America.

Yes.
No, Obama blamed George Bush for the shit that Maxine Waters, Chris Dodd and Barney Frank, left him. I will continue to blame Obama for the shit he did to this country in his quest to fundamentally transform America.

Obamas main goal was self enrichment nothing more. All the other stuff was gravy for them.

“But he has consistently followed the opposite, anti-growth policies, producing the worst recovery since the Great Depression,
What part of that didn't you understand? All of it, hard to know what is going on with liberal thinking...
What anti-growth policies? You'll forgive me if I don't blindly accept the assessment of someone famous for his extremist support for more guns.

View attachment 155245

I read it and have a couple of comments. First, it was uttered by John Lott, which basically means it's worthless. Lott is a paid shill who will manipulate statistic, distort data, and straight up lie when it serves the purpose of his "accomplice".

But second, just what anti-growth policies are we talking about. It appears just one, government spending, no big surprise coming from Peter Ferrara of the Heartland Institute. Can you say "libertarian propaganda"?

But come on, there is a reason here that has little to anything to do with Obama and his economic policies. Hell, it is basic common sense. The wealth of the middle class is overwhelmingly tied to home values. The wealth of the one percent is overwhelmingly tied to the stock market. The stock market has exploded while housing prices have not even returned to their 2006 high. Lott knows this. Ferrara knows this. I know this. But you and the rest of the Trump sheeple don't and you are devoid of the intellectual curiosity required to question the screeds of the paid shills.

SAD

What anti-growth policies? You'll forgive me if I don't blindly accept the assessment of someone famous for his extremist support for more guns.
Well that was industry that Obama can claim his policies that helped grow exponentially.

Matt Vespa - Confirmed: Obama Is The Best ‘Gun Salesman Of The Decade’
Gun production has more than doubled over the course of the Obama administration, according to a new report from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
Now think about this for one second as I am a person who thinks outside the box all the time. Gun companies need to make profit, right? So during the Republican terms of office, not too many guns are sold. So the gun and ammo manufacturers give large contributions to the Democrats, who then in return, say they want to take every ones guns away or limit their ammo, and then suddenly gun and ammo sales go through the roof, more contributions go to the Democrats, which in turn they say they want more control... Don't you see a pattern where the real people who want more guns out there are the Democrats? What a fucking hoot, that the Democrats once again fooled you like the tards that you are.

FOOL YOU ONCE SHAME ON THEM, FOOL YOU TWICE SHAME ON YOU....

View attachment 155245

I read it and have a couple of comments. First, it was uttered by John Lott, which basically means it's worthless. Lott is a paid shill who will manipulate statistic, distort data, and straight up lie when it serves the purpose of his "accomplice".

But second, just what anti-growth policies are we talking about. It appears just one, government spending, no big surprise coming from Peter Ferrara of the Heartland Institute. Can you say "libertarian propaganda"?

But come on, there is a reason here that has little to anything to do with Obama and his economic policies. Hell, it is basic common sense. The wealth of the middle class is overwhelmingly tied to home values. The wealth of the one percent is overwhelmingly tied to the stock market. The stock market has exploded while housing prices have not even returned to their 2006 high. Lott knows this. Ferrara knows this. I know this. But you and the rest of the Trump sheeple don't and you are devoid of the intellectual curiosity required to question the screeds of the paid shills.

SAD
Yep another candidate of liberal thinking.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

View attachment 155245

SAD
Yep another candidate of liberal thinking.

View attachment 155265

Is that all your got? Are you not capable of a rebuttal? You are about as worthless as tits on a boar hog.

Well that was industry that Obama can claim his policies that helped grow exponentially.

Gun production has more than doubled over the course of the Obama administration, according to a new report from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
Now think about this for one second as I am a person who thinks outside the box all the time. Gun companies need to make profit, right? So during the Republican terms of office, not too many guns are sold. So the gun and ammo manufacturers give large contributions to the Democrats, who then in return, say they want to take every ones guns away or limit their ammo, and then suddenly gun and ammo sales go through the roof, more contributions go to the Democrats, which in turn they say they want more control... Don't you see a pattern where the real people who want more guns out there are the Democrats? What a fucking hoot, that the Democrats once again fooled you like the tards that you are.

So I asked what were Obama's anti-growth policies and you give an example of an industry that prospered under him. Tell me again who have been fooled?

So I asked what were Obama's anti-growth policies and you give an example of an industry that prospered under him. Tell me again who have been fooled?
don't blindly accept the assessment of someone famous for his extremist support for more guns.
I noticed that while you accused me of being pro gun, I give you stats, that prove that Obama did the same, yet instead of debating that issue, you divert away like the liberal pussy that you are. Don't try to brow beat me pajama boy, I know all about the Rules for Radicals and put it right back at you.

american-manhood.jpg

don't blindly accept the assessment of someone famous for his extremist support for more guns.
I noticed that while you accused me of being pro gun, I give you stats, that prove that Obama did the same, yet instead of debating that issue, you divert away like the liberal pussy that you are. Don't try to brow beat me pajama boy, I know all about the Rules for Radicals and put it right back at you.
It was not your assessment I questioned (I didn't even know you are famous) it was that of John Lott. Now that is cleared up, what were Obama's anti-growth policies?

Call these guys Pajama Boys, I dare you:
seal%20team%20six.jpg

The "you" Cruz is referring to is almost certainly not you, since 99.8% of Americans aren't affected by the estate tax.

How Many People Pay the Estate Tax?

Nonetheless, it's a bad tax and should be scrapped.
My children will pay the estate tax, if the DEATH tax isn't revoked. Why should some mother fucker who didn't leave shit for his kids, get my money that I worked hard to get, so I could make it easier for my "children". If the lazy ass tard doesn't save shit, then his family should kick the lazy bum in the ass. Not punish my kids....

The "you" Cruz is referring to is almost certainly not you, since 99.8% of Americans aren't affected by the estate tax.

No it is a good tax. If you kid can't get a good start in life with $5 million he has serious problems. What we don't need in this country is a nobility. If you earn lots of money that's a great thing. Spend it, give it to charity, burn it. Whatever, it's yours you earned it. Your kids didn't earn it, let them get by on what your wealth should be able to give them: the best possible health and education. After that they should be on their own (with a $5M backup).

View attachment 155276

Ha yeah, 'Pajama Boy' really does represent the average Democrat male. They're Cuckolds. They've gone all-in on their Party's 'White Privilege' Bullshite. They've been brow-beaten into submission. Now they're good little well-behaved Democrat Cuckolds. They ain't right. :)

My children will pay the estate tax, if the DEATH tax isn't revoked. Why should some mother fucker who didn't leave shit for his kids, get my money that I worked hard to get, so I could make it easier for my "children". If the lazy ass tard doesn't save shit, then his family should kick the lazy bum in the ass. Not punish my kids....
I have new respect for you since your estate is worth over $5M. Puts you in the top 1% I think. Congrats.

Forum List

Back