The growing liberal stampede to the left

We are a center-left nation made up of moderate and center-right people.

^^^ ahahaha and there's an example of the left's self delusion right there. :laugh: Moderate Democrats got bitch slapped in 2010 and 2014, Bush elected for 8 years in spite of the 24/7 MSM campaign to destroy him. GITMO still open for business. ACA their one big win destroyed the Democrat majorities. Its great seeing the left get theirs.
What happened to 2012? Oh right, we won the White House again and retained the Senate. I noticed you forgot to mention that?

Don't pick and choose reality, just start dealing with it, all of it.
If the election was held today doubtful of the same outcome for the white house.

Republicans don't do nearly as well when more people vote. Which is why they've made a concerted effort to make voting more difficult. The fewer people that vote, the better republicans do.

And a presidential election tends to bring in the big numbers. Which might explain why republicans have managed to convince the majority of the electorate to vote for them for president a grand total of once since 1989. In that same time period, democrats have managed the feat 5 times.

^^^ ahahaha and there's an example of the left's self delusion right there. :laugh: Moderate Democrats got bitch slapped in 2010 and 2014, Bush elected for 8 years in spite of the 24/7 MSM campaign to destroy him. GITMO still open for business. ACA their one big win destroyed the Democrat majorities. Its great seeing the left get theirs.
What happened to 2012? Oh right, we won the White House again and retained the Senate. I noticed you forgot to mention that?

If the election was held today doubtful of the same outcome for the white house.

Republicans don't do nearly as well when more people vote. Which is why they've made a concerted effort to make voting more difficult. The fewer people that vote, the better republicans do.

And a presidential election tends to bring in the big numbers. Which might explain why republicans have managed to convince the majority of the electorate to vote for them for president a grand total of once since 1989. In that same time period, democrats have managed the feat 5 times.

Take this word of sound advice and wisdom. Democrats didn't vote because obama said his policies were on the ballot. They are just as much fed up with him and the democrats as Republicans are.
That is why democrats did not come out to vote.

Take this word of sound advice and wisdom.

Um, why? Usually when someone is trying to convince me how 'sound' and 'wise' they are....its because the issue is clearly in doubt.

Democrats didn't vote because obama said his policies were on the ballot.

Huh. Then how do you explain the lower voter turn out in pretty much ever mid term election over the last 20 years or so? And does your explanation involve a blue police box or a silver delorian?

They are just as much fed up with him and the democrats as Republicans are.

Obama won easily last time based largely on the startling weak campaign run by republicans and a lackluster candidate they managed to nominate. If the election were held today, none of that would be different. Given that the choice for democrats would be Obama.....or Mitt Romney, I doubt they'd choose Mitt.

Um, why? Usually when someone is trying to convince me how 'sound' and 'wise' they are....its because the issue is clearly in doubt.

Huh. Then how do you explain the lower voter turn out in pretty much ever mid term election over the last 20 years or so? And does your explanation involve a blue police box or a silver delorian?

Obama won easily last time based largely on the startling weak campaign run by republicans and a lackluster candidate they managed to nominate. If the election were held today, none of that would be different. Given that the choice for democrats would be Obama.....or Mitt Romney, I doubt they'd choose Mitt.
Keep thinking what you're thinking I gave you sound advice. 2016 is just around the corner.

LOL liberal excuse #14 why they got their asses handed to them. When Democrats won the House and Senate in 2006 about the same number of people voted as did last month yet the Democrats claimed this was a rebuke of Bush, they claimed the people gave them a mandate. You poor libs the facts just keep biting you in the ass. :laugh:

LOL liberal excuse #14 why they got their asses handed to them. When Democrats won the House and Senate in 2006 about the same number of people voted as did last month yet the Democrats claimed this was a rebuke of Bush, they claimed the people gave them a mandate. You poor libs the facts just keep biting you in the ass. :laugh:

Here's an interesting question: do you even disagree with me?

Keep thinking what you're thinking I gave you sound advice. 2016 is just around the corner.

That's the second time you've tried to convince me of how 'sound' your advice was. If that were true, you wouldn't have to keep telling people how 'sound' it was. Or how 'wise' you are.

Obama would be labelled a Conservative in most other countries.

Here's an interesting question: do you even disagree with me?

No your post is total made up nonsense. Hello earth to liberals Obamacare demolished your party and even Democratic party leaders are out there now stating this in public. On the bright side I have at least 2 more years to rub salt in this wound lmao!

Yes, you're right. Republicans do a lot better in elections when the ballots are limited only to people who are legally eligible to vote, which is one of the reasons we try so hard to make it more difficult for people to vote who do not hold the legal franchise to do so. You caught us, Skippy.

That's the second time you've tried to convince me of how 'sound' your advice was. If that were true, you wouldn't have to keep telling people how 'sound' it was. Or how 'wise' you are.
You can't tell a stupid person anything, Just ask Gruber he called obamacare supporters stupid and they loved it.

You can't tell a stupid person anything, Just ask Gruber he called obamacare supporters stupid and they loved it.

But you can convince a reasonable one with a good argument. And yours just didn't pass muster. Which might explain why you kept trying to convince me how 'sound' and 'wise' you were.

Because your argument didn't do it for you.

But you can convince a reasonable one with a good argument. And yours just didn't pass muster. Which might explain why you kept trying to convince me how 'sound' and 'wise' you were.

You cannot reason with a stupid person. Did it piss you off when obamas chief obamacare architect called you stupid?

You cannot reason with a stupid person. Did it piss you off when obamas chief obamacare architect called you stupid?

Which might be relevant if your argument used reason. But concluding that Democrats would vote for Mitt Romney by the millions isn't reasonable. Its silly. The 2012 election even close, primarily because Romney ran an awful campaign and was a lack luster candidate. Neither of which would have changed had the election been held today.

How do you address these two major holes in your argument? You simply tell me how 'sound' your advice was yet again, after trying to convince me how wise you were. Clearly your argument didn't do it for you.....as these huge holes demonstrate. And your failure to shore them up or even address them since.

But you were saying about how 'wise' you were?

Forum List

Back