Two facts about Eric Garner some posters want you to forget

I'm still waiting to see the edited out video footage between the verbal and physical altercations. Considering that the video creator demonstrated bias against the police with his video narration, my guess is he edited that out to help push his angle.

His heart gave out because he was smashed to the cement and an arm stopping his ability to breathe.
I feel bad for Garners family. I feel bad for Garner for dying like that and nobody doing a damn thing to help him.

1. He was selling cigarettes for .75 CENTS

2. He was killed in the aprehension of that dastardly crime.
Trayvon Martin was walking around in a gated neighborhood, early evening. Michael Brown was jaywalking and had shoplifted some cigars. Eric Garner was selling illegal cigarettes. All deserved a death sentence. America, the greatest country on Earth.

Trayvon Martin was walking around in a gated neighborhood, early evening. Michael Brown was jaywalking and had shoplifted some cigars. Eric Garner was selling illegal cigarettes. All deserved a death sentence. America, the greatest country on Earth.
I thought you had me on ignore?

Get lost

Get lost
What about your crimes and misdemeanors? Do you deserve a death sentence too? Just curious.

Oh. Ok. Unfortunately, she decided to burn down the store I was in so she went on ignore. Lots of fallout due to Deri/Louis Head.

Get lost
What about your crimes and misdemeanors? Do you deserve a death sentence too? Just curious.
Put down the pill bottle grannie. I'm on the side of the deceased

Get lost
Put down the pill bottle grannie. I'm on the side of the deceased
Well, I don't take any pills whatsoever, except vitamins. And I'm not a grannie. And I saw you are on Garner's side, though you are not on the side of the others. But you have no business ordering me out of any thread, and you still didn't answer my question.

Brown assaulted a police officer and went for his gun
Case solved

Forum List

Back