The Greatest Sitcom Personality of All-time

I was referring to Uncle Joe as "not a sidekick" as was often said at the time. I thought he complemented the main character very well indeed.

View attachment 892037

Very very good but "Great"? Getting close if not.

Greg
Bea Benaderet. During a stretch of the 1960s she was:

• Jethro's mother Pearl Bodine in 'The Beverly Hillbillies'.
  • Kate Bradley in 'Petticoat Junction'.
  • A regular on 'Green Acres'.
  • A regular on 'The Jetsons'.
  • And not known to most people, she was the voice of Betty Rubble on 'The Flintstones'.
  • She was also Lucille Ball's first pick to play Ethel Mertz, but it never happened.

It's funny that Carroll O'Connor was by far the most Liberal actor on 'All in the Family'.

It's funny that Carroll O'Connor was by far the most Liberal actor on 'All in the Family'.
For some reason, leftwingers think TV shows are reality. Hollywood and TV shows are always from a leftwing perspective. All in the Family portrayed the allegedly conservative Bunker as a buffoon. MASH did the same thing with Colonel Flagg. I can't think of one show that portrayed conservatives as normal and leftwingers as flakes, except for maybe Dragnet in the 1960s.

There is a show called FBI today that is unwatchable. Every episode has the vile perp is described as a "white male" or a "white Christian".

For some reason, leftwingers think TV shows are reality.
What does this have to do with O'Connor being a Liberal?

All in the Family portrayed the allegedly conservative Bunker as a buffoon.
"allegedly conservative"???
4i6Ckte.gif

He often talked about how much he supported Nixon.

MASH did the same thing with Colonel Flagg.
Flagg wasn't portrayed as a conservative. He was portrayed as a sadistic psycho. Oh!!! I get what you're saying.

You acted like it's surprising O'Connor was a liberal because he portrayed the left's cartoon version of a conservative.
4i6Ckte.gif

Conservatives don't talk or act the way the O'Connor's character did. Again, that's the leftwing caricature of one.

Flagg wasn't portrayed as a conservative. He was portrayed as a sadistic psycho. Oh!!! I get what you're saying.
You prove my point. You think Flagg was a real person.

You acted like it's surprising O'Connor was a liberal because he portrayed the left's cartoon version of a conservative.
No, dumbass. It's surprising that O'Connor was the MOST liberal of the bunch, in a cast that included Rob Reiner and Sherman Hemsley and Bea Arthur. Holy shit, learn to read.

Conservatives don't talk or act the way the O'Connor's character did. Again, that's the leftwing caricature of one.
No, bigots and racists talk that way. And bigots and racists vote Republican in 2024. And Republicans call themselves conservatives.

You prove my point. You think Flagg was a real person.
What did I say about Flagg that gave you the idea that he was a real person?

You're obviously not smart at all. Challenging me only makes it abundantly clear.

4i6Ckte.gif

Flagg was a company man. Just like the company men who follow Merick Garlands orders to persecute Christians and parents at school board meetings.

I don't even know how it is possible this has gone on for 4 pages and no on mentions Don Knotts???
(Unless I missed it)

Forum List

Back