The Greatest Dealmaker ever!

Well.....

Donnie Dealmaker has played his hand and it went over like a fart in church

What does he do now?

What more should he do....he threw out an opening offer and the Dems said...fuck you. Not just to Trump but to the 800,000 people going without pay. They would not, could not even give a counter offer. I have been on the Dems side since this started, that has now changed.

Trump still has a choice, State of Emergency. What do Democrats have?

If they come back now to "negotiate", Trump should ask for full $25B for the wall, just to cause leftist meltdown.

He was offered that a year ago and said no after saying yes.

So what does Donnie Dealmaker do now?

A real Dealmaker would come back with an offer they can’t refuse

But Ann Coulter says he can’t

sorry to hear that my thought is it was just another blackmail attempt by the worst deal maker in history

That is because you are a partisan sheep that is beyond rational thought. You are another party before country person
Sorry gator When I smell crap I don't call it perfume and the AH in charge is a lying blackmailing pos

And so is the AH in charge of the House. This is where the problem lies, too many people like you only smell the shit from one side and think your side is crapping out potpourri
You evidently haven't smelled what trump was doing to America for the past 2 years Blackmail is ok with you?

I have been one of the most vocal critics of Trump on this board, but I am not an irrational partisan sheep.

both sides are blackmailing 800,000 people and they are doing it because the sheep on both side are cheering for it.
Golfing In all due respect ,,,,,you're sounding like a republican who say they did it too so ,so can we The difference imho between what Pelosi is doing and what trump is doing is like night and day The schmuck could open gov't today if he pleases Holding America hostage is wrong Damn wrong He needs a time out for his temper tantrums in jail About 10 to 20

That is because you are a partisan sheep that is beyond rational thought. You are another party before country person
Sorry gator When I smell crap I don't call it perfume and the AH in charge is a lying blackmailing pos

And so is the AH in charge of the House. This is where the problem lies, too many people like you only smell the shit from one side and think your side is crapping out potpourri
You evidently haven't smelled what trump was doing to America for the past 2 years Blackmail is ok with you?

I have been one of the most vocal critics of Trump on this board, but I am not an irrational partisan sheep.

both sides are blackmailing 800,000 people and they are doing it because the sheep on both side are cheering for it.
Golfing In all due respect ,,,,,you're sounding like a republican who say they did it too so ,so can we The difference imho between what Pelosi is doing and what trump is doing is like night and day The schmuck could open gov't today if he pleases Holding America hostage is wrong Damn wrong He needs a time out for his temper tantrums in jail About 10 to 20

Pelosi is doing nothing, nothing at all.

Our entire system of government depends on compromise, that is the way it was designed. It fails without it.

Trump made an offer...don't like the offer then make a counter offer...NO is not a counter offer...no is holding America hostage just as much as Trump is.

This is not about one party or the other, both are equally to blame, as they normally are.

Our entire system of government depends on compromise, that is the way it was designed. It fails without it.

Trump made an offer...don't like the offer then make a counter offer...NO is not a counter offer...no is holding America hostage just as much as Trump is.

This is not about one party or the other, both are equally to blame, as they normally are.
But Trumps was a BS offer Giving back what he took away from immigrants is a compromise with time limits of 3 years? ? but 5.6 billion with no strings?

But Trumps was a BS offer Giving back what he took away from immigrants is a compromise with time limits of 3 years? ? but 5.6 billion with no strings?

Then make a counter offer...the first offer is always BS, that is the way it works.

Then make a counter offer...the first offer is always BS, that is the way it works.
Correct me if I'm wrong Gator but didn't trump turn down a good deal after Rush and what's her name got on his case ?
how can anyone trust a slimebag like he's always been to honor his word? This is nothing but an ego trip for him

Correct me if I'm wrong Gator but didn't trump turn down a good deal after Rush and what's her name got on his case ?
how can anyone trust a slimebag like he's always been to honor his word? This is nothing but an ego trip for him

You are correct, it is nothing but an ego trip for him, but it is also nothing but and ego trip for Pelosi as well.

Neither give a shit about the 5.7 billion, it is all about winning the pissing contest.

Did Republicans compromise on the Garland nomination?

At least you are open about admitting it this is about nothing but politics and payback. you do not care about a wall or not, you do not care about DACA kids or any of the rest...it is all about winning a pissing contest.

You are no different than Trump.

At least you are open about admitting it this is about nothing but politics and payback. you do not care about a wall or not, you do not care about DACA kids or any of the rest...it is all about winning a pissing contest.

Maybe if Trump puts Garland on the bench, Dems will compromise on his wall
I

Maybe if Trump puts Garland on the bench, Dems will compromise on his wall
I

Was Trump the POTUS when Garland was denied his hearing?

I'm unclear on just which party wants what.

It looks like border security vs. daca to me

what doesn't make sense is ,if we've an immigration problem, what dif is there if they're illegal or legal here?

we'll be payin' for them either way....

~S~

Forum List

Back