The great reveal. Can't wait.

I am considering the talk that Republicans have been making for years. Are you saying they have been lying?

The Lying I see is the imaginary numbers thrown out by Dems on people losing coverage, the same numbers they used for the house draft, then the retool rewrite, then the final passed plan in the house, and then again now on the Senate retool redone plan without knowing it. How does that happen?
Each process changes but Dems imaginary claims remain the same and that number is more then the number of people enrolled in the affordable care act so how can more lose it then exists in it?

Maybe you don't understand how bills work.
The ideas of these senators they had in mind for years are workedinto the draft then
yea ornay discussed to become a retooled bill and that is then pucked apart to find a consensus viewthat is voted on and
passed by the house, but the Senate can totally change their BASE work TO get a final completed one. Piecing together a train wreck left to them takes time, and Dems are of absolutely no help by refusing to vote without knowing what they are refusing to vote on. Hence people don't vote for child revenge game
obstructionists -notice?
The CBO said it.

The CBO is not Democrats.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

The CBO is nothing but a number cruncher, and is susceptible to GIGO when given bad entry data.

The CBO scores lots of bills. They are experienced. They are non partisan.
You're a brain dead statist acolyte.

I weep for America, that we've fostered people like you. Time to cut the umbilical cord.
You have not fostered me. I chose to be informed. You chose to be an idiot Trumpette.

Dave, That's why they changed the plans to satisfy complaints, but it was not as the narrative portrays, because individual states have their own freedom to extend it.
The states that did not extend it previously had left those the affordable care act was made for left out of affording any plan.
Funny how Dems fail to mention the people below the poverty level still were without coverage. Imagine that, the people with coverage did nothing or said nothing about those not covered, now as they assume they'll lose coverage bitch and moan about expectations without concern for those already in that sinking boat. - Doh!

I repeat, those the affordable care act was made for in most states could not be insured because medicaid was not extended, and not a cryor shout about that by Dems when we found out the plan was a waste to impliment since those it was made for still were out of the loop.
But now everyone was fined for not covering themselves=lost freedom.
Why don't you liberals put a ball and chain on every American and get it over with already.

By the way, while you think you are top posting your OP by continuing the same excuse responses, you are actually building an exposed behavior and tactic of the left to the mass audience with a new access to informative counter of your propaganda that they never knew before.
So thanks for helping me squash the fallacious claims of the left.

Lastly your single pay plan is a ripoff of the Republican house plan except your house Dems get kickbacks in it from insurers who lined their campaign pockets and donated to Hillary's Clinton foundation.
Dems didn't get their plan through so using Dem standards of what equates getting something done we can conclude the word "NOTHING" comes to mind.
Again you prove your ignorance.

In most States , adults without dependent children were excluded from qualifying for Medicaid long term. Some allowed a short 90 day period.

Everyone was not fined & you could apply for an exemption to the mandate if you could not afford the insurance.

You keep showing us how little you actually know.

Look at the top 5 Republicans behind those closed doors & see who donated to their campaigns.

The Lying I see is the imaginary numbers thrown out by Dems on people losing coverage, the same numbers they used for the house draft, then the retool rewrite, then the final passed plan in the house, and then again now on the Senate retool redone plan without knowing it. How does that happen?
Each process changes but Dems imaginary claims remain the same and that number is more then the number of people enrolled in the affordable care act so how can more lose it then exists in it?

Maybe you don't understand how bills work.
The ideas of these senators they had in mind for years are workedinto the draft then
yea ornay discussed to become a retooled bill and that is then pucked apart to find a consensus viewthat is voted on and
passed by the house, but the Senate can totally change their BASE work TO get a final completed one. Piecing together a train wreck left to them takes time, and Dems are of absolutely no help by refusing to vote without knowing what they are refusing to vote on. Hence people don't vote for child revenge game
obstructionists -notice?
The CBO said it.

The CBO is not Democrats.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

The CBO is nothing but a number cruncher, and is susceptible to GIGO when given bad entry data.

The CBO scores lots of bills. They are experienced. They are non partisan.
You're a brain dead statist acolyte.

I weep for America, that we've fostered people like you. Time to cut the umbilical cord.
You have not fostered me. I chose to be informed. You chose to be an idiot Trumpette.
Facts will not sway you from the course you have been bred and conditioned to follow.

Dave, That's why they changed the plans to satisfy complaints, but it was not as the narrative portrays, because individual states have their own freedom to extend it.
The states that did not extend it previously had left those the affordable care act was made for left out of affording any plan.
Funny how Dems fail to mention the people below the poverty level still were without coverage. Imagine that, the people with coverage did nothing or said nothing about those not covered, now as they assume they'll lose coverage bitch and moan about expectations without concern for those already in that sinking boat. - Doh!

I repeat, those the affordable care act was made for in most states could not be insured because medicaid was not extended, and not a cryor shout about that by Dems when we found out the plan was a waste to impliment since those it was made for still were out of the loop.
But now everyone was fined for not covering themselves=lost freedom.
Why don't you liberals put a ball and chain on every American and get it over with already.

By the way, while you think you are top posting your OP by continuing the same excuse responses, you are actually building an exposed behavior and tactic of the left to the mass audience with a new access to informative counter of your propaganda that they never knew before.
So thanks for helping me squash the fallacious claims of the left.

Lastly your single pay plan is a ripoff of the Republican house plan except your house Dems get kickbacks in it from insurers who lined their campaign pockets and donated to Hillary's Clinton foundation.
Dems didn't get their plan through so using Dem standards of what equates getting something done we can conclude the word "NOTHING" comes to mind.
Again you prove your ignorance.

In most States , adults without dependent children were excluded from qualifying for Medicaid long term. Some allowed a short 90 day period.

Everyone was not fined & you could apply for an exemption to the mandate if you could not afford the insurance.

You keep showing us how little you actually know.

Look at the top 5 Republicans behind those closed doors & see who donated to their campaigns.

See you are being lied to and thus spreading false info and calling everyone names deflecting your own ignorance through being missinformed. Many states never extended medicaid because they don't have the money to handle their states load of qualifiers.
It's always people with health care who seem to like to speak for those who don't as if all have it and are happy=fascist!
I don't want to be forced to pay 65% of my salary for healthcare I never use, because you or your wife decides eating that 5th hamburger and 10th donut is
your indulgent right and you go to Dr's to clip your toe nails, because you can't reach them.

Forum List

Back