The great reveal. Can't wait.

I looked at the plan. Without having the other plan available so you could know what was in that certain paragraph, you can't tell much. They might as well written it in code. Other than trashing Medicaid, defending Planned Parenthood, changing tax credits on the exchanges....exchanges? Are there still exchanges? Did they repeal the tax on the wealthy?

We paid something. You are welcome.

It's what my employer was forced to offer due to Obamacare. No Obamacare, not High deductible plan, and i would still be on my PPO, which is offered, but which has tripled in cost the past 5 years.
Obamacare did not change your PPO. Your employer opted to give you a shit policy.

yes, it did. it made it costlier because they had to add more and more coverage items.
A good plan would have already covered that stuff.

I liked my plan, I couldn't keep my plan. I was a single guy, why does my plan need maternity coverage?
Ypu couldn't keep ypun plan because eirther your insurance company or employer decided not to.

Under the ACA, Men & woman pay the same so why write two policirs.

Maybe you need the maternity coverage because they thought you had a pussy instead of being one?

They decided to make the one I like really expensive because evidently one size fits all and fuck customization is a thing now.

Why should both pay the same?

And your ad hominem is indication you have fucking NOTHING, you cheap, dime store hack.

Damnable Statistics. My premiums are going up just as fast, and I am getting less stuff for it.
First of all, premiums go up every year pasrtly because people get older every year.

Blame your employer for giving you a crappy health benefit.

it went up slower before Obamacare, faster afterwards.

Maybe your employer is fucking you over more now than he was before but the national statistics say otherwise.

Keep running to statistics. Of course you do because they are easier to manipulate.

Obamacare fucked me over, stop trying to cover for it, you fucking hack.

haaaaaaaaccccckkkkkk
Your insurance company and/or employer did it.

They got forced to do it because of Obamacare.

When you force them to cover really sick people at a discount for said sick people, the rest of us have to pick up the slack.

No subsidies for me, so I guess fuck me, right?

First of all, premiums go up every year pasrtly because people get older every year.

Blame your employer for giving you a crappy health benefit.

it went up slower before Obamacare, faster afterwards.

Maybe your employer is fucking you over more now than he was before but the national statistics say otherwise.

Keep running to statistics. Of course you do because they are easier to manipulate.

Obamacare fucked me over, stop trying to cover for it, you fucking hack.

haaaaaaaaccccckkkkkk
Your insurance company and/or employer did it.

They got forced to do it because of Obamacare.

When you force them to cover really sick people at a discount for said sick people, the rest of us have to pick up the slack.

No subsidies for me, so I guess fuck me, right?

It is no one's fault but your own that you chose to work for a cheapskate company that gives you crappy health insurance.

Obamacare did not change your PPO. Your employer opted to give you a shit policy.

yes, it did. it made it costlier because they had to add more and more coverage items.
A good plan would have already covered that stuff.

I liked my plan, I couldn't keep my plan. I was a single guy, why does my plan need maternity coverage?
Ypu couldn't keep ypun plan because eirther your insurance company or employer decided not to.

Under the ACA, Men & woman pay the same so why write two policirs.

Maybe you need the maternity coverage because they thought you had a pussy instead of being one?

They decided to make the one I like really expensive because evidently one size fits all and fuck customization is a thing now.

Why should both pay the same?

And your ad hominem is indication you have fucking NOTHING, you cheap, dime store hack.
There are minimum coverages. States have had minimum coverages for decades.

7 years in the making!

7 Years of bitching & moaning.

Written behind closed doors.

By a bunch of politicians

The world's greatest heath care plan!!!!!!!!!

Read how millions will lose insurance

Read of millions cut from Medicaid

Will those evil ACA Taxes on the wealthy remain?

Will Pre-existing Conditions protects remain?

Can Turtleman spin these into the appearance of a good plan?

Will the feeble minded Trumpettes be duped?

So many questions.

Answers today!!!!

You just exposed yourself when you spouted stuff to happen from it without knowing that, and deflecting resulting affects of the plan that occurs from existing plan =displaced blame.

I am considering the talk that Republicans have been making for years. Are you saying they have been lying?

The Lying I see is the imaginary numbers thrown out by Dems on people losing coverage, the same numbers they used for the house draft, then the retool rewrite, then the final passed plan in the house, and then again now on the Senate retool redone plan without knowing it. How does that happen?
Each process changes but Dems imaginary claims remain the same and that number is more then the number of people enrolled in the affordable care act so how can more lose it then exists in it?

Maybe you don't understand how bills work.
The ideas of these senators they had in mind for years are workedinto the draft then
yea ornay discussed to become a retooled bill and that is then pucked apart to find a consensus viewthat is voted on and
passed by the house, but the Senate can totally change their BASE work TO get a final completed one. Piecing together a train wreck left to them takes time, and Dems are of absolutely no help by refusing to vote without knowing what they are refusing to vote on. Hence people don't vote for child revenge game
obstructionists -notice?
The CBO said it.

The CBO is not Democrats.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

Can you speak english, what are you talking about? Said what? When did they say it?
How is this significant to WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT? How is ad hominem responses helpful to your lacking point?

7 years in the making!

7 Years of bitching & moaning.

Written behind closed doors.

By a bunch of politicians

The world's greatest heath care plan!!!!!!!!!

Read how millions will lose insurance

Read of millions cut from Medicaid

Will those evil ACA Taxes on the wealthy remain?

Will Pre-existing Conditions protects remain?

Can Turtleman spin these into the appearance of a good plan?

Will the feeble minded Trumpettes be duped?

So many questions.

Answers today!!!!

You just exposed yourself when you spouted stuff to happen from it without knowing that, and deflecting resulting affects of the plan that occurs from existing plan =displaced blame.

I am considering the talk that Republicans have been making for years. Are you saying they have been lying?

The Lying I see is the imaginary numbers thrown out by Dems on people losing coverage, the same numbers they used for the house draft, then the retool rewrite, then the final passed plan in the house, and then again now on the Senate retool redone plan without knowing it. How does that happen?
Each process changes but Dems imaginary claims remain the same and that number is more then the number of people enrolled in the affordable care act so how can more lose it then exists in it?

The ideas of these senators they had in mind for years are workedinto the draft then
yea ornay discussed to become a retooled bill and that is then pucked apart to find a consensus viewthat is voted on and
passed by the house, but the Senate can totally change their BASE work TO get a final completed one. Piecing together a train wreck left to them takes time, and Dems are of absolutely no help by refusing to vote without knowing what they are refusing to vote on. Hence people don't vote for child revenge game
obstructionists -notice?
The CBO said it.

Can you speak english, what are you talking about? Said what? When did they say it?
How is this significant to WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT? How is ad hominem responses helpful to your lacking point?
Well, you said the Democrats made up the statistics & you were too stupid tpo know they were repeating what the CBO said. Try pulling your head out of Trump's ass every now & then & see what is happening.

obstructionists -notice?
The CBO said it.

Well, you said the Democrats made up the statistics & you were too stupid tpo know they were repeating what the CBO said. Try pulling your head out of Trump's ass every now & then & see what is happening.
Statistics were not validated by a source or reasoning and was done at the drafting of the Bill while Dems failed to use stats comparing stating the course with the present Obama health plan. They owned that commentary and set the narrative.
But my point is they kept those same imaginary figures through each retool of the bill without knowing changes.
dishonest =propaganda.
Once again they fail to answer how can you have more people leave a plan then are enrolled in that plan?

Let's do a little social experiment:
Dem elected states keep Obama care and Rep states get the new plan with choices and ability to cross state care.
How many people will be fleeing Dem Senate states or voting them out vs Rep States, may the better plan win.
What Dems don't want to? There's your answer, the Dem elected own constituents want Obama care repealed, the majority of the country crossing all party lines wanted it.

And they can without the ACA. Let them try it.
Actually all states have a portion of their people on single payer & it works great! It's called Medicare.

Medicare plus supplemental for most people, and that system isn't as awesome as you play it out to be.
I am on Medicare traditional & it is great.

yeah, right.

I went to the doc (My doctor that I have had for 20 plus years), walked out. Paid nothing.

You're stuck paying huge deductibles because this is what your employer gave you. Great choices you have, right?

Someone paid. You're welcome.

obstructionists -notice?
The CBO said it.

Statistics were not validated by a source or reasoning and was done at the drafting of the Bill while Dems failed to use stats comparing stating the course with the present Obama health plan. They owned that commentary and set the narrative.
But my point is they kept those same imaginary figures through each retool of the bill without knowing changes.
dishonest =propaganda.
Once again they fail to answer how can you have more people leave a plan then are enrolled in that plan?

Dem elected states keep Obama care and Rep states get the new plan with choices and ability to cross state care.
How many people will be fleeing Dem Senate states or voting them out vs Rep States, may the better plan win.
What Dems don't want to? There's your answer, the Dem elected own constituents want Obama care repealed, the majority of the country crossing all party lines wanted it.

The stats were from the CBO. Whsy is that so difficult for you to grasp?

The ability to cross State lines is NOT in the Senate bill. Nice try. But again, what do you hope to gain by buying across State lines? Each State has their own minimum requirements for coverage. Do you think companies like State Farm or Blue Cross don't sell in multiple States?

Actually all states have a portion of their people on single payer & it works great! It's called Medicare.

Medicare plus supplemental for most people, and that system isn't as awesome as you play it out to be.
I am on Medicare traditional & it is great.

yeah, right.

I went to the doc (My doctor that I have had for 20 plus years), walked out. Paid nothing.

You're stuck paying huge deductibles because this is what your employer gave you. Great choices you have, right?

Someone paid. You're welcome.

'Fuck you. I supported Medicare for 45 years & counting.

obstructionists -notice?
The CBO said it.

dishonest =propaganda.

The ability to cross State lines is NOT in the Senate bill. Nice try. But again, what do you hope to gain by buying across State lines? Each State has their own minimum requirements for coverage. Do you think companies like State Farm or Blue Cross don't sell in multiple States?

That is called an ad hominem response.
Quoting one source selectively that is not validated by any reasoning and using that as a smokescreen for the FULL DISCUSSION to avoid answering problems with your position. Once again you failed to tell us why you used the source about the draft of the bill on wirked on versions of the Bill as
if they were one in the same? Aren't your Dem politicians supposed to know how bills form and work through? Or are you admitting they lie to the public using such propaganda scare tactics? What's the point of their clinging to the failed plan by shooting down the fix that they refused to participate in because of party pride over the people theyclaim will be affected?
And lastly you once again avoided the simple fact. Senators are claiming numbers that don't even exist as the total of enrolled so how can what isn't enrolled lose coverage and why avoid mentioning the non
covered who now can find coverage with the new plan?
Your reply continues to avoid these questions because you can't admit you are lying and they are lying.

The CBO said it.

dishonest =propaganda.

Quoting one source selectively that is not validated by any reasoning and using that as a smokescreen for the FULL DISCUSSION to avoid answering problems with your position. Once again you failed to tell us why you used the source about the draft of the bill on wirked on versions of the Bill as
if they were one in the same? Aren't your Dem politicians supposed to know how bills form and work through? Or are you admitting they lie to the public using such propaganda scare tactics? What's the point of their clinging to the failed plan by shooting down the fix that they refused to participate in because of party pride over the people theyclaim will be affected?
And lastly you once again avoided the simple fact. Senators are claiming numbers that don't even exist as the total of enrolled so how can what isn't enrolled lose coverage and why avoid mentioning the non
Your reply continues to avoid these questions because you can't admit you are lying and they are lying.

No, its called a correct response. You doubted the source & I have told you multiple times. Go fuck yourself.

The CBO scored the House bill that passed. It will now score the Senate Bill.

I guess you think the numbers will improve when the cuts to Medicaid are worse.

dishonest =propaganda.

No, its called a correct response. You doubted the source & I have told you multiple times. Go fuck yourself.

Wrong I talked about how the figures remained the same each version of the Bill which the Senators used, their source was not discussed, but by you as an ad hominem avoidance response.
You did it again like the fifth or sixth time you used the source as an excuse to avoid the fact they use the same figures on all versions of the Bill and refuse to give figures on Obama care. Each version of the Bill would have different bogus figures. And the people spewing these bogus figures were wrong about Obama care and would be the source of the cause and affect to those figures.
ONCE AGAIN you use avoidance techniques.
Your Senators are out right lying to people,
and you sre LYING TO PROTECT THEM.
=epic fail!
Since Democrats are part of this gov't, can you name one thing they have done the past 5 2/3 months? They are busy doing what exactly? And how is that helping the
country?
*crickets*
*cue the ad hominem responses*

Last edited:
dishonest =propaganda.

Wrong I talked about how the figures remained the same each version of the Bill which the Senators used, their source was not discussed, but by you as an ad hominem avoidance response.
You did it again like the fifth or sixth time you used the source as an excuse to avoid the fact they use the same figures on all versions of the Bill and refuse to give figures on Obama care. Each version of the Bill would have different bogus figures. And the people spewing these bogus figures were wrong about Obama care and would be the source of the cause and affect to those figures.
=epic fail!
Since Democrats are part of this gov't, can you name one thing they have done the past 5 2/3 months? They are busy doing what exactly? And how is that helping the
country?
*crickets*

Senate versions? There has been only one version & it has not yet been scored.

The CBO scored the House Bill said 23 million would lose coverage.

The rest of your crap is pure bullshit.

The CBO said it.

dishonest =propaganda.

As for your CBO/ACA predictions: CBO's Obamacare Predictions: How Accurate? - FactCheck.org

dishonest =propaganda.

=epic fail!
country?
*crickets*

C.linton B.asement O.ffice?
You did it again, avoided everything with the proven avoidance argument.
They used 23 million as a bogus figure because only 14 million are registered in the affordable care act so 23 is impossible.
There is more then one version which oroves you guys are clueless.
1)the draft where they used the figure 23 million.
2) the retweek of the draft and they still used the same figure 23 million
3) the final retooling of the new plan passed in the house was afain different from the other 2 versions and yet still Senators used impossible figures.
4)the Senate bill different then the house bill and again same propaganda from dem and MSM. Impossible to know when they have no idea what's in the Bill.
If you guys spent more time in class then playing Hackensack and playing with
play-doh and swinging bats at windows and rioting you would learn how to count.

Now notice you avoided the answer to
MY QUESTION? So we can assume you can't think of a single contribution to this gov't by the Dems this year. I rest my case.

=epic fail!
country?
*crickets*

C.linton B.asement O.ffice?
You did it again, avoided everything with the proven avoidance argument.
They used 23 million as a bogus figure because only 14 million are registered in the affordable care act so 23 is impossible.
There is more then one version which oroves you guys are clueless.
1)the draft where they used the figure 23 million.
2) the retweek of the draft and they still used the same figure 23 million
3) the final retooling of the new plan passed in the house was afain different from the other 2 versions and yet still Senators used impossible figures.
4)the Senate bill different then the house bill and again same propaganda from dem and MSM. Impossible to know when they have no idea what's in the Bill.
If you guys spent more time in class then playing Hackensack and playing with
play-doh and swinging bats at windows and rioting you would learn how to count.

Now notice you avoided the answer to
MY QUESTION? So we can assume you can't think of a single contribution to this gov't by the Dems this year. I rest my case.

The dems offered a bill on single payer. But hey, Trumpettes would hate spending less on healthcare.

Now, dumbass, the Republicans bill cut Medicaid beyond where Obama expanded it. It took into account increased populations.

You like to talk the ":big word? talk but you have no logic.

If they did not "retool" Medicaid, then the losses would be the same. All they did was delay it.

obstructionists -notice?
The CBO said it.

The CBO is nothing but a number cruncher, and is susceptible to GIGO when given bad entry data.

The CBO scores lots of bills. They are experienced. They are non partisan.
You're a brain dead statist acolyte.

I weep for America, that we've fostered people like you. Time to cut the umbilical cord.

Dave, That's why they changed the plans to satisfy complaints, but it was not as the narrative portrays, because individual states have their own freedom to extend it.
The states that did not extend it previously had left those the affordable care act was made for left out of affording any plan.
Funny how Dems fail to mention the people below the poverty level still were without coverage. Imagine that, the people with coverage did nothing or said nothing about those not covered, now as they assume they'll lose coverage bitch and moan about expectations without concern for those already in that sinking boat. - Doh!

I repeat, those the affordable care act was made for in most states could not be insured because medicaid was not extended, and not a cryor shout about that by Dems when we found out the plan was a waste to impliment since those it was made for still were out of the loop.
But now everyone was fined for not covering themselves=lost freedom.
Why don't you liberals put a ball and chain on every American and get it over with already.

By the way, while you think you are top posting your OP by continuing the same excuse responses, you are actually building an exposed behavior and tactic of the left to the mass audience with a new access to informative counter of your propaganda that they never knew before.
So thanks for helping me squash the fallacious claims of the left.

Lastly your single pay plan is a ripoff of the Republican house plan except your house Dems get kickbacks in it from insurers who lined their campaign pockets and donated to Hillary's Clinton foundation.
Dems didn't get their plan through so using Dem standards of what equates getting something done we can conclude the word "NOTHING" comes to mind.

Forum List

Back