Republicans Set to Gain Seats in 2018

Yeah and as the economy gets stronger the GOP will continue to benefit...No one that I know wants Obama's growth rate and sluggish job growth back again...not even the liberals that I know...

If we have a growing economy and aren't facing nuclear fallout from war, I don't see how Republicans don't make gains in the Senate

If we have a growing economy and aren't facing nuclear fallout from war, I don't see how Republicans don't make gains in the Senate

Exactly right.

It's a matter of most people voting with their wallets. If the economy continues to prosper and the unemployment rate remains low, it will be a sure win for the GOP in 2018 and beyond.

So the gain made has been the ground work by Obama...

This is good laugh...

They are still blaming the banking crisis on Obama...

Trump has done legislatively effectively nothing to help or hindered the economy and now they want credit.

Exactly right.

It's a matter of most people voting with their wallets. If the economy continues to prosper and the unemployment rate remains low, it will be a sure win for the GOP in 2018 and beyond.

Trump has no bearing on the economy as of yet... He has actually been the longest President without any legislative win in modern history...

Claiming an Obama win still...

Exactly right.

Trump has no bearing on the economy as of yet... He has actually been the longest President without any legislative win in modern history...

Claiming an Obama win still...

Bullshit.

Right after Trump was elected the stock market rallied and continues on an upward swing. Before that it barely plodded along.

Know what that is? Investors and businessmen trust someone like Trump more than they trust a weak ineffective liberal like Obama.

It will all be decided depending on how the next 10 months pan out.

Once tax reform is in place, it's all but assured. Massive growth, jobs, return of foreign U,S money to the tune of $4T, a return to embracing Israel as an ally in the region, middle class getting a couple of grand back at tax season and doing their own taxes on a postcard.

I'd say this alone will catapult the GOP, and the loss of Alabama from a candidate worse than a Hillary as he is a suspected creep, will just remind these guys that NO complacency or backstabbing will go unpunished.

God Bless America! Get 'er done Trump!

Last edited:

This is good laugh...

Trump has done legislatively effectively nothing to help or hindered the economy and now they want credit.
He has removed hundreds of business crushing regulations...he now has his well advertised and anticipated business friendly tax plan which has fueled the stock market...It's about attitude and intentions...Obama's attitude was the economy sucks but it's the new normal can't do anything to make it better and Trump's attitude is that is ridiculous and we can always do better...and we are...America First works!

This is good laugh...

He has removed hundreds of business crushing regulations...he now has his well advertised and anticipated business friendly tax plan which has fueled the stock market...It's about attitude and intentions...Obama's attitude was the economy sucks but it's the new normal can't do anything to make it better and Trump's attitude is that is ridiculous and we can do better...and we are...
Name 5 "business crushing" regs Trump has removed. Show how their removal has quantitatively improved the economy.

Name 5 "business crushing" regs Trump has removed. Show how their removal has quantitatively improved the economy
Trump has issued a series of executive orders many directing agencies to find their own rules to repeal... like with the idiotic Obama Clean Power Plan....GONE!

last week, Trump signed an executive order to streamline and cut certain federal permitting regulations to speed up transportation, water and other infrastructure projects.
This is a big one and business loves it...the market loves it...

14 rules that had recently been finalized under former President Obama gone!
He used the Congressional Review Act to allow Congress to roll back recent rules as well and this is paying off because it's the congress that is closest to the people and they are aware of what works and what does not...A huge winning move for Trump...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back