The Great Fakebook Purge of 2018

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
InfoWars was only the beginning...

Now, anyone who has followed these pages for awhile and who doesn't have a pro-government, pro-corporation chip on their shoulder would be more than willing to say that these libertarian and anarchist pages were CENSORED, not removed for spam. These pages violated NO existing policies, and Facebook is LYING in order to claim otherwise.

Liberty Dissident: Facebook Bans The Free Thought Project, Press for Truth, Anti-Media and 248 Other Alternative Media Pages

Now, anyone who has followed these pages for awhile and who doesn't have a pro-government, pro-corporation chip on their shoulder would be more than willing to say that these libertarian and anarchist pages were CENSORED, not removed for spam. These pages violated NO existing policies, and Facebook is LYING in order to claim otherwise.

Liberty Dissident: Facebook Bans The Free Thought Project, Press for Truth, Anti-Media and 248 Other Alternative Media Pages

Yeah, infowars was the start which I mentioned in many of my post, oh but it was all just total bs. to the sheep. They aren't done and more banning is coming.

They want to do this before the elections because the crooked pos leftist have some dirty shit they will be pulling and those news sources who aren't paid off by SOROS, or controlled by all those leftist fks do not want the truth out.

Not to many evne know WTF stockholm syndrom is funny isn't it. lol

Yeah, infowars was the start which I mentioned in many of my post, oh but it was all just total bs. to the sheep. They aren't done and more banning is coming.

They want to do this before the elections because the crooked pos leftist have some dirty shit they will be pulling and those news sources who aren't paid off by SOROS, or controlled by all those leftist fks do not want the truth out.
A handful of my pages are gone...AntiMedia, FTP, and V for Voluntary to name a few...Not a one of them was was a spammer or a troublemaker.

A handful of my pages are gone...AntiMedia, FTP, and V for Voluntary to name a few...Not a one of them was was a spammer or a troublemaker.

Oh wow ANTI MEDIA is gone too hollyshit, I use that source as well not a whole lot but i've known of them for years. Hmmm well just wait until these bastards taking these sites down come after their own.

These stupid fks think they are immune.

My brother averages a month long ban from Facebookburning every 2 weeks
They're not even telling you what the "violation" was anymore....They're just leaving a notification and freezing your posting abilities....You can't even notify them anymore if you object.

This got me my last ban, which was posted in a WWII group...

GetInLoser.jpg

Oh wow ANTI MEDIA is gone too hollyshit, I use that source as well not a whole lot but i've known of them for years. Hmmm well just wait until these bastards taking these sites down come after their own.

These stupid fks think they are immune.
Banned at Twitter too....Was looking around to find news from them, and a link to one of their posts led to an "account suspended" page.

Facebook has become to the point, although they can do whatever they want since they are a company; and they solely rely on advertising more than anything else. More and more people are leaving the site. I am one of those people who are tired of the BS, so I left. I just canceled my account a few months ago. And have not been back there since.
I am on Twitter, but I am hardly tweeting on there like I used to.

I do wonder if Myspace didn't go the route they did, if they would be the same as Facebook or/and Twitter today? Or would they just be one of those platorms restricted Free Speech.

Facebook has become to the point, although they can do whatever they want since they are a company; and they solely rely on advertising more than anything else. More and more people are leaving the site. I am one of those people who are tired of the BS, so I left. I just canceled my account a few months ago. And have not been back there since.

I do wonder if Myspace didn't go the route they did, if they would be the same as Facebook or/and Twitter today? Or would they just be one of those platorms restricted Free Speech.
I'm only at Fakebook for the private groups....Mostly history, alternative news, model building, and anarchist shitposter groups...Don't think I put a post on my personal wall more than once or twice a month....It was fun and freewheeling until rather recently....This shit is bizarre.

It started with Google while FB was in it's infancy YEARS ago.

Google started yanking advertising privileges from websites that had too many bad comments about the Left.

This was BOUND to happen.....and it'll get MUCH worse before it gets any better. (IF it ever gets any "better")

The only things that may turn the tide and give Righties a fair playing field are...

1). A heavily Conservative Supreme Court
2). Rightwingers themselves finally waking up and moving away in massive numbers from those like Google, Facebook & Twitter that are openly biased.
(but don't hold your breath on this option, RWers aren't known for collective actions to help themselves....and Lefties know & LOVE this about them)

I'm only at Fakebook for the private groups....Mostly history, alternative news, model building, and anarchist shitposter groups...Don't think I put a post on my personal wall more than once or twice a month....It was fun and freewheeling until rather recently....This shit is bizarre.
I remember when I joined "thefacebook" back in 2004. It was only for college kids to interact with their teachers and professors at the time. Then in May 18, 2012, when Mark Zukcerberg decided to take his company public; I think his agenda was to stay left. But he has gotten so far left, he was pulling a Roger Goodell (The NFL Commissioner). Not caring if he loses advertising or sponsors because of his leftist agenda. So, he was basically "taking a knee" to anyone who tried to dispute his company's philosophy.

Of course, I could be totally wrong with this crap! Lol

Google will have to be trust-busted. Too much of the internet has to go through them. It never should have been allowed to happen.

Oh NOOOoooooo. Say it ain't so!!! You mean the crazies are being banned? Where will the RWNJs get their misinformation and lies?

I shared this yesterday and it's all over twitter and FB today.

Oh guess what FB HACKED didn't catch it was again, or that bs last week.

I hope that pos bastard gets sued out of existence...

After all Mark Z. did say all his users were dumb mother fkrs.

I shared this yesterday and it's all over twitter and FB today.

Oh guess what FB HACKED didn't catch it was again, or that bs last week.

I hope that pos bastard gets sued out of existence...

After all Mark Z. did say all his users were dumb mother fkrs.

I'll bet Putin is pissed. He probably sent Trump a strongly worded letter already.

THIS is an exciting topic for me. Sometimes I'll argue each side just to see what new points I can get out of people. I'm somewhat undecided.

Should big government be able to tell private property Facebook they have to let me post? Does a bar have to let me stand in there and chant about the virtues of the Union Pacific Railroad or whatever?

Does this site have to let me post? Perhaps a site with over xxx,xxx clicks an hour does?

Forum List

Back