Free Thought Project and 250 Independent Media Sites Deleted From Facebook

Look, Facebook can do whatever it likes....but So should BAKERS and EVERYONE ELSE THAT OWNS A BUSINESS.

Don't tell me I MUST sell to gay people, then tell facebook it doesn't have to accept MY OPINIONS
They dont have to accept your opinions if they break the rules everyone has to adhere to. :)

Your biggest mistake here is assuming Facebook HAS to abide by ANY rules.
It makes it's own rules and then SUBJECTIVELY determines who IT FEELS is breaking them.

You know this. But you think you're being smart, cute or funny. You're neither.

If you think Facebook, Google and Twitter are not discriminating, you're just another indoctrinated Leftist.

Last edited:
Look, Facebook can do whatever it likes....but So should BAKERS and EVERYONE ELSE THAT OWNS A BUSINESS.

Don't tell me I MUST sell to gay people, then tell facebook it doesn't have to accept MY OPINIONS
They dont have to accept your opinions if they break the rules everyone has to adhere to. :)

Your biggest mistake here is assuming Facebook HAS to abide by ANY rules.
It makes it's own rules and then SUBJECTIVELY determines who IT FEELS is breaking them.

You know this. But you think you're being cute or funny. You're neither.
I didnt say FB has to abide by any rules. I said the people that use the site have to. Retarded right wingers included. :)

There are already Facebook alternatives. Just don't know the best one.
So why in the hell are you whining like a petulant child? Man up and make a choice. If it doesnt work for you try the others.

Yea and if I don't like any of them some graduate level programmer could reverse engineer the code in a week. I smell money laying on the floor. If a James Woods and another celeb like Kidd Rock announced they were moving over to a new service, they'd have a million subscribers overnight.

There are already Facebook alternatives. Just don't know the best one.
So why in the hell are you whining like a petulant child? Man up and make a choice. If it doesnt work for you try the others.

Yea and if I don't like any of them some graduate level programmer could reverse engineer the code in a week. I smell money laying on the floor. If a James Woods and another celeb like Kidd Rock announced they were moving over to a new service, they'd have a million subscribers overnight.
You dont have a right to demand a facebook. You do have a right to build your own if you dont like the ones out there. :)

Suddenly all the freak statists who were on the side of forcing bakers and photographers to dutifully serve gay weddings without objection, are now all in favor of private businesses - BIG CORPORATIONS no less- doing what they want.

Ima need to buy irony-o-meters by the case

So when did you switch to wanting to control businesses? You were fine with bakers not wanting to bake a cake. How is this different?

Whats hypocritical about forcing retarded right wingers to follow the rules? :)
You don't know your left from right or you ass from a hole in the ground, insofar as the recent bans at Fakebook are concerned...But if you're into self-humiliation, please keep pretending as though you do.
So show me some proof that the rules are different for dems vs repubs? :rolleyes:

It doesnt differ. You dont think the same rules apply to dems vs repubs? Can you show me a rule thats different for a dem vs a repub on facebook? :)

I do, but I'm not the problem here....it's Leftwing people like you and Mr. FaceBook

Can you show me an equal AND equivalent list of Left wingers removed from Facebook for similar, equal or lesser "offenses"?

Can you show a list of Left wingers who broke the same rules?

You don't know your left from right or you ass from a hole in the ground, insofar as the recent bans at Fakebook are concerned...But if you're into self-humiliation, please keep pretending as though you do.
So show me some proof that the rules are different for dems vs repubs? :rolleyes:

Oh, you wanna play the Proof game do you?

Just a week ago you folks were proclaiming Kavanaugh a rapist.
first, you show us proof that Kavanaugh ever met Dr. Ford...or that Trump ever grabbed anyone's Vajayjay

So when did you switch to wanting to control businesses? You were fine with bakers not wanting to bake a cake. How is this different?
Your first assumption ( and don't we all know how to spell assume?) is that I'm demanding that The State do something.

You're wrong, Goober.

Meanwhile, fascists like you are all about using The State to to bend private business operators to their will.

You are now free to piss off.

first, you show us proof that Kavanaugh ever met Dr. Ford...or that Trump ever grabbed anyone's Vajayjay
This thread isnt about Kav or Drumpfs self confession to pussy grabbing. :)

You're funny, in a dim way.....

As already has been stated, Facebook only follows it's own rules and applies them SUBJECTIVELY, based on THEIR biases

The same way you were so sure Kavanaigh was a rap[ist......with ZERO evidence

Besides, FB isn't a court of law. lol

As already has been stated, Facebook only follows it's own rules and applies them SUBJECTIVELY, based on THEIR biases

Who stated this? Let me guess. The people that broke the rules and now are whining? :)

What does Kavanaugh have to do with this?

Your first assumption ( and don't we all know how to spell assume?) is that I'm demanding that The State do something.

You're wrong, Goober.

Meanwhile, fascists like you are all about using The State to to bend private business operators to their will.

You are now free to piss off.

So what do you want to be done?

Who stated this? Let me guess. The people that broke the rules and now are whining? :)

Yeah. ok.

You don't matter.....Facebook doesn't matter.

what matters is that people realize the left is more than willing to suppress anyone who disagrees....and I predict at some point in the future after the right has learned it's lessons and regained a footing in Social media, search engines etc....it will well remember how the Left abused it's positions......and payback will be hell as they say ;)

Let's start with a balanced Supreme Court and a slew of right wing conservative judges across the nation and go from there :)

No, FB isn't a court of law, but what exactly do you want done? You want FB to be forced to change their rules?

The hilarious thing here are the assumptions...And don't we all know how to spell "ASSUME"?

Outfits like Anti Media and Free Thought Project transcend party politics...They call it like they see it, whether you like it or not....They are TRUE alternative media.

And who are those perfectly good throwing in with BigCorporate™ culture, with the silencing of such sources?

This tells you all you need to know.

Forum List

Back