Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Not really

Sorry, CNN, Great Barrier Reef Is Setting Records, Fearmongering Won’t Work​

2 days ago

From ClimateREALISM
By H. Sterling Burnett
A new report from the Australian Institute of Marine Science (AIMS) shows the Great Barrier Reef (GBR) set new records for extent this year. Sadly, in a story titled, “Parts of Great Barrier Reef record highest amount of coral in 36 years,” CNN tried to turn this good news contained in the headline into a climate cautionary tale.
According to AIMS’ annual report the northern and central regions of the 2,300 km GBR ecosystem have the most coral since the surveys began 36 years ago. As CNN notes, AIMS survey of 87 sections of the GBR found that between August 2021 and May 2022, average hard coral cover in the upper region and central areas of the reef increased by around one third. AIMS CEO Dr. Paul Hardisty told CNN that the report shows the GBR can “recover from mass bleaching and outbreaks of crown-of-thorns starfish that feed on coral.”

Watermelons are on it

It’s the Wrong Kind of Coral​

23 hours ago

As word of the recovery of the Great Barrier Reef spreads, the inevitable rationalization from alarmists appears. In response to a tweet thread by Bjorn Lomborg, we have the following:

All links highlighted

I'll answer for the first prog moron

Watts up with that are homophobic bigots that hate kittens

Madreporarian corals are the sort of colorless, low-profile crap you see in shallow, briny bays. They do NOT support large structure. Two of the enormous benefits to coral reefs is that they provide a vital habitat for thousands of species and they protect shorelines from large swells. Neither of those functions can be supported by a reef dominated by madreporarian corals.

Madreporarian corals are the sort of colorless, low-profile crap you see in shallow, briny bays. They do NOT support large structure. Two of the enormous benefits to coral reefs is that they provide a vital habitat for thousands of species and they protect shorelines from large swells. Neither of those functions can be supported by a reef dominated by madreporarian corals.
I doubt the poster understood a word of what you said, but thanks for that.

Peter Ridd worked on the Great Barrier reef for most of his life and spoke out about the lies the climate freaks were claiming about the GBR. So his bosses sacked him, even YouTube pulled his videos.

With science, you have to follow the climate lie or you're erased.

He mimics my second article cause he's a brainwashed religious fanatic ..

When are you giving up your ac,car and meat you trailer trash hick ,,,,huh when ?
Lead by example nazi fag

Im from NYC, lived in London for over a year ,and Paris for 2
In NYC I owned many a car but being a native we usually only drove short distances at night

Say tube
now say metro
now say taxi again
In NYC even though I owned cars in the day it was all subway and cabs

I've got green credits owed me ya fascist nazi pig rat
Turn off your ac watermelons

lol.......pwn'd again s0n. :abgg2q.jpg: You and Rocks were obsessing about the coral reefs a few years back......man you dumb.

Facts never matter to progressives.......you dummies live in a perpetual state of cognitive dissonance.

Peter Ridd worked on the Great Barrier reef for most of his life and spoke out about the lies the climate freaks were claiming about the GBR. So his bosses sacked him, even YouTube pulled his videos.

With science, you have to follow the climate lie or you're erased.
On what basis do you conclude that Ridd is correct on these topics and that mainstream science is wrong?

See the source image

Do you have any idea the environmental harm of eating this shit? Bet you fart more methane than a cow.

Shut up, stupid.

Snap much s0n? :eusa_dance:

How do the AGW bozos not get that the routine lurches to anger and misery with their posts a case of real bad optics? It's fascinating....and more fodder that the small AGW contingent in here are social oddballs. Been saying it for years.:rock::rock::rock:

When you get triggered that easily, it screams, "Oh fuck...I'm getting pwn'd in a public forum" :cul2::cul2:And it's always the same 4 or 5 meatheads in this forum.

Their narrative gets train wrecked, thus, the head explosions.

Forum List

Back