The government of New York city his handing out flyers to migrants telling them to go to a more affordable city

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

I have long suspected that blue cities drive up the cost of living to get rid of the poor folk, or at best, round them all up in ghettos that are segreted from the nice spots in the city.

But now I have proof. Sanctuary cities are now telling migrants to relocate to more affordable places, like red states.

Even better are the Texas and southwestern cities that already have Spanish sounding names. You’ll feel right at home there.

And the people are so friendly and welcoming!

I have long suspected that blue cities drive up the cost of living to get rid of the poor folk, or at best, round them all up in ghettos that are segreted from the nice spots in the city.

But now I have proof. Sanctuary cities are now telling migrants to relocate to more affordable places, like red states.
They are clearly escaping climate change and NY is a Sanctuary City, thus, they should be welcomed with open arms.

At Martha's Vineyard, literally, 10 minutes after they get off an immigrant bus they are back on to leave as they race out of town.

They should be amongst their socioeconomic peers like in the south and southwest where they’ll feel right at home.

At Martha's Vineyard, literally, 10 minutes after they get off an immigrant bus they are back on to leave as they race out of town.

If this keeps up send them all to Prog areas. Rich ones, Prog soccer mom areas. Middle class Prog areas where they say they love the agendas. If I wanted to destroy a nation the things, we have seen in recent decades is the way to do it. We are living off of financial and benefit payouts from government in all ways and private companies that can still do so.

Forum List

Back