The GOPs New Star: Jindal

Doesn't matter at all what people are saying about him. The fact is that people are talking about him. Nobody will remember what he said or how shitty his delivery was, the fact of the matter is that people now know his name. He is young, smart, and personable. Much like another southern Govenor that comes to mind. One that had very little chance of winning the nomination and wound up winning the presidency. The point is that people are talking.

could he defeat Jeb?

Jeb won't even run. At least he shouldn't. President Bush blew through all of that family's political capital and then some.

Oh I agree he shouldn't. Papa Bush wants him to, though. Bush Jr's approval ratings among republicans is still near 60 percent.

Jindal's speech was fantastic.

His delivery sucks.

He'll get better (I mean does anyone remember how abysmal Obama was with his Uhs and Ums not even 6 months ago?)

But he's never going to be a real charismatic speaker. He's hard to hear...and he'd sort of trail off, and I'd think gosh, his speech is over before his time is up and he's thinking of something more to say.

But different cultures have different dialects. He's got the Indian thing going and that can affect a family's dialect for generations, and the southern thing, and it can be really hard to listen to people of a different dialect if you aren't accustomed to it. If you've ever spent much time talking to American Indians, especially the ones who have been immersed in Indian culture all their lives (and rarely leave the reservation) you know what I'm talking about. They talk soft, they talk slow, they have different consonants altogether and a different way of pronouncing things, and their words often taper off at the end, or have the inflection in weird places....Try to figure out how to pronounce Tamastslikt then look at how it's actually pronounced: Tah-MUST-slicked.

However, that's not even accurate, because the consonants are so soft.

You guys need to nominate me. I'm telling you. I can hold a room spellbound for as long as I have to.

Jindal's speech was fantastically awful. And I didn't even watch Obama's speech. It was picking up steam at the end but he lost most of his listeners (besides the die hard republicans) in the first 5 minutes. And that damn chirping noise....
are you shitting me?
your complaining about a sound you kept hearing that had NOTHING to do with Jindal?
thats fucking PATHETIC

He did way better on Today Show, unlike Obama, he seems better without the teleprompter:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vue6M5m-LDk[/ame]

Last edited:
Doesn't matter at all what people are saying about him. The fact is that people are talking about him. Nobody will remember what he said or how shitty his delivery was, the fact of the matter is that people now know his name. He is young, smart, and personable. Much like another southern Govenor that comes to mind. One that had very little chance of winning the nomination and wound up winning the presidency. The point is that people are talking.

could he defeat Jeb?

We all know what Jeb has going against him. As much as I like Romney, he's never going to win. Jeb has the most to offer, but I'm afraid the negatives beyond his control may be too much.

Where do political parties raise these ya hoos at anyway and how in the hell do they become a hopeful or rising star ? He's a fucknig nobody. They're cloned aren't they ??

Of course none of the leftist yahoos won't like Jindal. He wasn't wiling to crawl up to Obama and beg permission to kiss his ass like most of them do. Where he will be in four years is anyone's guess. Get Obama away from a script and a teleprompter and it's uh and uh and uh all over again. There's one hell of lot more to running this country than reading a damn teleprompter.

Jindal's speech was fantastic.

His delivery sucks.

He'll get better (I mean does anyone remember how abysmal Obama was with his Uhs and Ums not even 6 months ago?)

But he's never going to be a real charismatic speaker. He's hard to hear...and he'd sort of trail off, and I'd think gosh, his speech is over before his time is up and he's thinking of something more to say.

But different cultures have different dialects. He's got the Indian thing going and that can affect a family's dialect for generations, and the southern thing, and it can be really hard to listen to people of a different dialect if you aren't accustomed to it. If you've ever spent much time talking to American Indians, especially the ones who have been immersed in Indian culture all their lives (and rarely leave the reservation) you know what I'm talking about. They talk soft, they talk slow, they have different consonants altogether and a different way of pronouncing things, and their words often taper off at the end, or have the inflection in weird places....Try to figure out how to pronounce Tamastslikt then look at how it's actually pronounced: Tah-MUST-slicked.

However, that's not even accurate, because the consonants are so soft.

You guys need to nominate me. I'm telling you. I can hold a room spellbound for as long as I have to.

Jindal's speech was fantastically awful. And I didn't even watch Obama's speech. It was picking up steam at the end but he lost most of his listeners (besides the die hard republicans) in the first 5 minutes. And that damn chirping noise....
are you shitting me?
your complaining about a sound you kept hearing that had NOTHING to do with Jindal?
thats fucking PATHETIC

No, you are shitting yourself.

are you shitting me?
thats fucking PATHETIC

No, you are shitting yourself.
yeah, cause complaining about something that he had no control over is so rational

:rolleyes:

Jindal must be a threat to the left. The ranting smear machine is cranking out thread after thread.:lol:
you noticed that too
the leftwing smear machine is in full effect already
just like they tried with Sarah Palin
but its so blatantly obvious i doubt it has legs

may be smart as a whip and the next great Republican, but he's the worst speaker I've ever heard including Bush. He desperately needs to take a public speaking class cause no matter what many think, thats a big part of the job and that boy couldn't inspire a chimpanzee

I think he needs more than a little "work". That was the goofiest speech I've seen in a long time. And nancy pelosis and harry reid have given some snoozers, but this jindal crap was from another universe. What was up with that cornball act, and that sing-songy delivery? the dudes got too many strikes against him. He's short, ugly, and goofy. that's trivial crap, but it matters. sorry I don't make the rules! A shrimpy, ugly goofball can't ever get elected prez.

may be smart as a whip and the next great Republican, but he's the worst speaker I've ever heard including Bush. He desperately needs to take a public speaking class cause no matter what many think, thats a big part of the job and that boy couldn't inspire a chimpanzee

I think he needs more than a little "work". That was the goofiest speech I've seen in a long time. And nancy pelosis and harry reid have given some snoozers, but this jindal crap was from another universe. What was up with that cornball act, and that sing-songy delivery? the dudes got too many strikes against him. He's short, ugly, and goofy. that's trivial crap, but it matters. sorry I don't make the rules! A shrimpy, ugly goofball can't ever get elected prez.
why not?
what do we have now if not that
:lol:

why not?

blasphemer

Red dawn announces that he thinks anyone won't kiss Obama's ass is stupid and goofy looking. How typically leftist.

why not?

your contention is that obama is short, shrimpy, ugly, and goofy?

You dude, humour ain't your gig. Stick to defending bush with all your heart and soul!

Forum List

Back