The GOPers

link to gunny verifying this.

That was a few months before gunny left and I have cleaned out my PM box. Butone of the mods can verify what I say if they don't remove any of he neg reps from the boards files.

liar

You whined about it then like you are now. I think some of the discussion happen in that thread gunny started about he had a way of finding out who was negging people and then retracting the neg.

Most people agree that PPilgrim is a dope.

Therefore, most people are liberals.

:lol:

:slap: Hey! Pilgrim is a nice guy!

AND it's an established FACT that Bruins fans are brilliant! :lol:

And i just accused ravi of having no intellect, oh the irony :lol:

did someone say bruins?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS48e5U5U1U]Boston Bruins 2010-2011: Dream On - YouTube[/ame]

Bruins...The Bruins...WUT? :woohoo:

PS Mitt Romney LOVES the Bruins! :thup:

That was a few months before gunny left and I have cleaned out my PM box. Butone of the mods can verify what I say if they don't remove any of he neg reps from the boards files.

liar

You whined about it then like you are now. I think some of the discussion happen in that thread gunny started about he had a way of finding out who was negging people and then retracting the neg.

i already linked to the thread.

another lie of the "most honest poster on the board".

remember, it does not become true, just because in your feeble mind it seems to be true.

:slap: Hey! Pilgrim is a nice guy!

AND it's an established FACT that Bruins fans are brilliant! :lol:

And i just accused ravi of having no intellect, oh the irony :lol:

did someone say bruins?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS48e5U5U1U]Boston Bruins 2010-2011: Dream On - YouTube[/ame]

Bruins...The Bruins...WUT? :woohoo:

PS Mitt Romney LOVES the Bruins! :thup:

oh you have to tell me that about romney, its like you want me to vote for him :D (I already did that once, for governor)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50a6R_y5Gsk]NESN COMMERCIAL - KIDS INTO BRUINS - YouTube[/ame]

remember, it does not become true, just because in your feeble mind it seems to be true.
Sounds like an alcoholic daze.

Sounds like an alcoholic daze.

the biggest drunk seems to be absent. that could make fatfailrebel the biggest drunk on the board.

it is said that children and drunks are honest.

still, that does not bestow the titel "most honest poster" on fatfailrebel.

You are a liar, a racist, a sexist, just a general wreck of a human being. The greatest lie about yourself is your understanding of yourself. There is always hope for redemptiion, but you are close to being worthless.

You always make this claim but never support it, why are you lying?

cause he a liar. sad but true.

:lol: I have always supported it conclusively. That you two shy from the truth because you don't like at's mirror about yourselves remains your problems, not mine.

post the link

calm down, retard.

go fuck yourself ****, now are you going to show a post that I have lied in or are you going to shut the fuck up?

You are a liar, a racist, a sexist, just a general wreck of a human being. The greatest lie about yourself is your understanding of yourself. There is always hope for redemptiion, but you are close to being worthless.
Oh, look...Fakey's riding to the rescue of a fellow leftist.

go fuck yourself ****, now are you going to show a post that I have lied in or are you going to shut the fuck up?

You always make this claim but never support it, why are you lying?
He's not lying, per se. He really believes that shit. He's so gullible, if he says it, he believes it -- then gets angry when others don't.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3574127-post36.html

yes, that was the thread. amazing, you found it. after i linked to a relevant post in that thread. you are just linking again to your idiocy from that thread.

give it up, liar

yes, that was the thread. amazing, you found it. after i linked to a relevant post in that thread. you are just linking again to your idiocy from that thread.

give it up, liar
You never linked to anything the post I link to shows your neg and rep.

Forum List

Back