The GOPers

Perry wants to get rid of SS and kill more people (proud of his death penalty record)
Newt hates Latinos
Ron Paul says TSA agents are evil.
Bachman is just batshit crazy.

Romney is looking pretty good in comparison.

Only to you...

Hey, Republicans, have you ever noticed that the people most enthusiastic for a Romney Nomination are outright liberals like the Mad Hatter here?

That should give us all pause.

maybe because the rightwingnut "base" is a bunch of wackos?

and it's not the "liberals". it's the sane republicans, too.

but why would you know that?

Name one god damn lie I have posted here? Show the mother fucking post you fucking stupid ****.
OH just saying it doesn't make it so. Time for you to put up or shut your fucking lies ass up.

calm down, retard.

go fuck yourself ****, now are you going to show a post that I have lied in or are you going to shut the fuck up?

You are a liar, a racist, a sexist, just a general wreck of a human being. The greatest lie about yourself is your understanding of yourself. There is always hope for redemptiion, but you are close to being worthless.

calm down, retard.

go fuck yourself ****, now are you going to show a post that I have lied in or are you going to shut the fuck up?

an example of misinformation presented by you is anything you post about obama and nazis.
it becomes a lie when you repeat it after you have been shown that you were presenting misinformation.

i cut you some slack, because you are clearly challenged.

to present yourself as the most honest poster on the board is another example of your bullshit.

then you lied about me neg repping you repeatedly by cancelling the neg rep and then sending it again.

then you lied about me neg repping you repeatedly by cancelling the neg rep and then sending it again

No I did not I gave gunny the dates and times he varified them, or didn't you realize that could be done?

to present yourself as the most honest poster on the board is another example of your bullshit.

Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean it's a lie.

an example of misinformation presented by you is anything you post about obama and nazis.

making a comparsion of how the nazis did in 1932 -33 and what is happening now, does that hurt your willtle feelings?

calm down, retard.

You are a liar, a racist, a sexist, just a general wreck of a human being. The greatest lie about yourself is your understanding of yourself. There is always hope for redemptiion, but you are close to being worthless.

You always make this claim but never support it, why are you lying?

it becomes a lie when you repeat it after you have been shown that you were presenting misinformation.

then you lied about me neg repping you repeatedly by cancelling the neg rep and then sending it again.

No I did not I gave gunny the dates and times he varified them, or didn't you realize that could be done?

making a comparsion of how the nazis did in 1932 -33 and what is happening now, does that hurt your willtle feelings?

link to gunny verifying this.

EDIT: http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/164916-gunnys-new-toy-9.html#post3586235

Last edited:
Only to you.

Most Americans live their lives as conservatives, even if they get guilted into voting for liberals.

Case in point. It's Friday, and you get your paycheck.

Do you -

1) Use it to pay your bills, meet your obligations and perhaps invest a bit of it.

or

2) Walk down Skid Row, giving money to every stew bum who would rather get drunk than actually work?

Well, guess what, most of us go with option 1. That's the philosophically conservative thing to do.

Bad argument.

You just described almost everyone in the world.

Yes. Exactly. That was my point.

On a personal level, everyone knows this is a bad idea.

But on a government level, we have no problem taking other people's money and give it to people we'd never give our own money to.

But that's the modern welfare state. Pay people to stay home, make babies, watch Jerry Springer and vote Democratic.

Now look, you dumb fuck wingnut reactionary, it is the red states that take the money that the blue states send in. So why the hell don't you get out of the single wide, step over the pile of beer cans, and get a job?

Red Blue States Comparison Map - election, education, divorce, racism, money, sports, obesity and more

And you 'Conservatives', not to be confused with a conservative, are dumber, also.

Red Blue States Comparison Map - election, education, divorce, racism, money, sports, obesity and more

But you know how to have fun.

You always make this claim but never support it, why are you lying?

cause he a liar. sad but true.

That was a few months before gunny left and I have cleaned out my PM box. Butone of the mods can verify what I say if they don't remove any of he neg reps from the boards files.

Most people believe in science. Therefore most people are liberals.

(That was for rdean.)

And that is perhaps the saddest comment on the present state of the GOP. Since when did denigrating scientists and their work become a major political ploy? It is a sad comment on the state of the Party and the state of the American Voter when they believe that this is the way to win votes.

That was a few months before gunny left and I have cleaned out my PM box. Butone of the mods can verify what I say if they don't remove any of he neg reps from the boards files.

liar

Most people believe in science. Therefore most people are liberals.

(That was for rdean.)

And that is perhaps the saddest comment on the present state of the GOP. Since when did denigrating scientists and their work become a major political ploy? It is a sad comment on the state of the Party and the state of the American Voter when they believe that this is the way to win votes.

since when was questioning the status quo in science considered a bad thing? I thought that is what scientists do, question the norm and disprove older claims that new research and technology have allowed us to understand were not accurate.

I mean...isn't that how we came to the conclusion that the earth was round and not the center of the universe, by questioning accepted scientific "facts"?

you guys are silly.

Forum List

Back